BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

01-05-2019, 05:46 PM   #89
sgreer78
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Cayman GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfdeacon88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgreer78 View Post
I've been really into the pressure washer series. I didn't think I needed a new one...now I do! My gas powered one is a bit of a hassle. Not sure I can swing the Kranzle money just out of principle, but I'm awaiting his verdict on the cheaper ones. Seems the Karcher is in the lead as of now.
I have a Karcher K1800, but can't find a foam cannon to fit it anywhere. It's driving me crazy... I even bought a Karcher foam cannon on Amazon, and its connector was the larger size. If anyone knows anything about pressure washer connections, I'd appreciate any input.

Here's the one I purchased that doesn't fit: AutoCare Adjustable Foam Cannon Gun for Karcher Snow Foam Lance Adapter Soap Dispenser K Pressure Washer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074KHVXVN..._c9tmCbF8KT8ZN
I think he's supposed to get the the K line next once he gets the fittings. I'd stay tuned to his channel. The easy button would seem to buy a new MTM or Mosmatic gun and wand from him so you can use the right cannon.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2019, 05:52 PM   #90
wfdeacon88
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfdeacon88 View Post
Quote:
I've been really into the pressure washer series. I didn't think I needed a new one...now I do! My gas powered one is a bit of a hassle. Not sure I can swing the Kranzle money just out of principle, but I'm awaiting his verdict on the cheaper ones. Seems the Karcher is in the lead as of now.
I have a Karcher K1800, but can't find a foam cannon to fit it anywhere. It's driving me crazy... I even bought a Karcher foam cannon on Amazon, and its connector was the larger size. If anyone knows anything about pressure washer connections, I'd appreciate any input.

Here's the one I purchased that doesn't fit: AutoCare Adjustable Foam Cannon Gun for Karcher Snow Foam Lance Adapter Soap Dispenser K Pressure Washer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074KHVXVN..._c9tmCbF8KT8ZN
I think he's supposed to get the the K line next once he gets the fittings. I'd stay tuned to his channel. The easy button would seem to buy a new MTM or Mosmatic gun and wand from him so you can use the right cannon.
I'm just looking for a budget option as I have some things I want to do to the car.. at this point, I'm not too picky on the washer and cannon, so just want something for the short-term to work. I'll keep an eye out
Appreciate 0