BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

EXXEL Distributions

05-29-2012, 05:45 PM   #10605
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
I want some Boba tonight...sheiiiit
ME TOOOOO
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 06:50 PM   #10606
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Yea pretty sure. You too?
Kinda thinking not to lol. It's going to be like the Porter Ranch one except much much bigger.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #10607
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

I had boba on Sunday.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 08:16 PM   #10608
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Kinda thinking not to lol. It's going to be like the Porter Ranch one except much much bigger.
Lol on the facebook page it said it is not a ricer meet. They were stressing the fact that its an enthusiast of all background meet. John Zhang covered it once....didnt look all ricey. Im gonna check it out -_______-
      05-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #10609
Tino_BMW335i
CLUB 6MT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW 335i 6MT

Yesterday around 3pm I went to Blenders to get a smoothy due to the nice hot weather. As I was parking my montego blue E90 I saw an AW e90 with painted stock black rims and a Black e90 parking there was also a grey E90 already parked there. I thought I was going to get to meet some members of this forum. To my surprise 2 of the owners (AW and Blk E90s) were female drivers around the age of 16-18 (high schoolers). Then I felt sad and thought that my car it's a girls car
I was still hoping maybe the driver of the grey BMW e90 would not be a little girl but it happens to be a guy (23-29) who look that he wasn't sure of his sexual orientation. That didn't help.
I haven't done any major mods to my car because I want to keep it Nice not Rice. Maybe it's time to upgrade.

How do you all feel about your 3series?
Do you think it's a girls car?
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 05:19 PM   #10610
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tino_BMW335i View Post
Yesterday around 3pm I went to Blenders to get a smoothy due to the nice hot weather. As I was parking my montego blue E90 I saw an AW e90 with painted stock black rims and a Black e90 parking there was also a grey E90 already parked there. I thought I was going to get to meet some members of this forum. To my surprise 2 of the owners (AW and Blk E90s) were female drivers around the age of 16-18 (high schoolers). Then I felt sad and thought that my car it's a girls car
I was still hoping maybe the driver of the grey BMW e90 would not be a little girl but it happens to be a guy (23-29) who look that he wasn't sure of his sexual orientation. That didn't help.
I haven't done any major mods to my car because I want to keep it Nice not Rice. Maybe it's time to upgrade.

Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #10611
E90///M3`
Major General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:

whats your definition of rice vs nice. just curious.

and no, my car is not a girl's car. if you think that way, i suggest you get a new one then or do something manly to the car.
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #10612
jeskaM3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 Coupe ('01)

Garage List
2001 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
I'm a girl, and I don't see any girls driving my car... the newer ones yes because they either borrow daddy's car or their bf's car... or just want a car that is expensive. I don't know many girls who drive nice cars and appreciate the machinery. they just like flaunting the price tag.

also mods do not equal rice. done right, mods can be so subtle only true enthusiasts notice.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 06:03 PM   #10613
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:

Dude wtf...?
Perfect convo starter! (as long as the 16-18 is 18+...)

All sexual things aside, you should have invited them over.
Maybe they have hot friends (who are of course 18+) :P
no no I meant... maybe they have interesting friends who are into cars!

and just cause they're female doesn't mean they're not enthusiasts..

I know of a females who are into cars.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #10614
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
Dude wtf...?

thissssss^^^^^^^^^^^^ I like the way you think
      05-30-2012, 06:27 PM   #10615
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Which Blenders????

and lolz @ bold above

Mods done right do not equal rice. Even the smallest, cheapest mods if done correctly are worth doing. One more thing to remember modding your car is a personal thing, do it because you like it not because you're expecting peoples reactions to it
      05-30-2012, 07:12 PM   #10616
Tino_BMW335i
CLUB 6MT
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post

and no, my car is not a girl's car. if you think that way, i suggest you get a new one then or do something manly to the car.
I don't like the some xtreme body kits, or the colored rims, csl trunk, carbon fiver exterior add ons (hood, splitters, trim, spoiler, grill), oversized rims stickers all over the car. I respect other people's mods because everybody can do whatever they can to their own car.
The only mods I have in mind are Mtech eom kit, with 313 performance rims.

The only mods I have done are M3 spoiler & Gruppe M intake.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 07:17 PM   #10617
Tino_BMW335i
CLUB 6MT
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeskaM3 View Post
I'm a girl, and I don't see any girls driving my car... the newer ones yes because they either borrow daddy's car or their bf's car... or just want a car that is expensive. I don't know many girls who drive nice cars and appreciate the machinery. they just like flaunting the price tag.

also mods do not equal rice. done right, mods can be so subtle only true enthusiasts notice.
Maybe that day it was girls day out
And yes I agree I appreciate mods that are done right, but ive seen some cars that are way overdone.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 07:49 PM   #10618
Tino_BMW335i
CLUB 6MT
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
Dude wtf...?

That would have been a good idea, for somebody that's single.
There were two girls in the AW E90 with the black rims but they didn't seem into cars. Usually a person who is into cars their eyes will automatically are drawn to another car that's the same brand or model to compare and discuss. I also know a few girls that are into cars but not that many.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #10619
Tino_BMW335i
CLUB 6MT
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Which Blenders????

and lolz @ bold above

Mods done right do not equal rice. Even the smallest, cheapest mods if done correctly are worth doing. One more thing to remember modding your car is a personal thing, do it because you like it not because you're expecting peoples reactions to it
The one in Ventura across from the View Mall.

I also agree with you about mods that are done correct. I also think that everybody has their own likes and dislikes about mods and they can do what ever they feel like doing to their car. I still give my respect to others about their mods and is just my own personal opinion.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 08:04 PM   #10620
Tino_BMW335i
CLUB 6MT
United_States
Rep

Quote:

I think my car has something manly on it already Gruppe M intake. Too bad is not an exterior mod. I also want to get a Performance exhaust but for now my resonator delete and golf tee mod are making a little noise. I also don't want to spend a lot of money on it because if that's the case might as well get a new F30.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 04:13 AM   #10621
E90///M3`
Major General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
I don't like the some 1. xtreme body kits, or the 2. colored rims, 3. csl trunk, 4. carbon fiver exterior add ons (hood, splitters, trim, spoiler, grill), oversized rims stickers all over the car. I respect other people's mods because everybody can do whatever they can to their own car.
The only mods I have in mind are Mtech eom kit, with 313 performance rims.

The only mods I have done are M3 spoiler & Gruppe M intake.
1 - some people consider my kit "xtreme"
2 - my rims are colored... Gun Metal is a color.
3 - I want one of those...
4 - I want some carbon "fiver" add-ons also.

guess i'm a ricer. booohooo.
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 06:30 AM   #10622
DriftDreamzSS
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Haha, I go to that blenders a lot and there are always tons of high school kids there. I don't think a 3 series can be classified as a car for any 1 type of person, especially in socal they seem more common than civics!
      05-31-2012, 09:06 AM   #10623
Bowser330
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: i3 REX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftDreamzSS
Haha, I go to that blenders a lot and there are always tons of high school kids there. I don't think a 3 series can be classified as a car for any 1 type of person, especially in socal they seem more common than civics!
+1, the only other place would maybe be south Florida, everywhere else you don't see nearly as many 3ers.

OP if you are so concerned about driving a "girl car" do you really think girls wont buy the new 3-series as well?

If you are really concerned get a different car or better yet a truck or even better yet a Hummer H1, that has got to be a truck few women have owned let alone driven.

On my commute to work i regularly see a blonde model driving her always clean newer black c63. Damn.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 11:27 AM   #10624
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser330 View Post
+1, the only other place would maybe be south Florida, everywhere else you don't see nearly as many 3ers.

OP if you are so concerned about driving a "girl car" do you really think girls wont buy the new 3-series as well?

If you are really concerned get a different car or better yet a truck or even better yet a Hummer H1, that has got to be a truck few women have owned let alone driven.

On my commute to work i regularly see a blonde model driving her always clean newer black c63. Damn.

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!
      05-31-2012, 11:28 AM   #10625
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

You've always been a ricer Jason!
      05-31-2012, 11:40 AM   #10626
Tino_BMW335i
CLUB 6MT
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Quote:

I like gun metal, gun metal looks nice. The colors that look wired are the bright red, green, blue etc...

Not all carbon fiber add-ons look bad, I've seen cars with CF mods and they look good, sometimes carbon fiver looks better with a certain color eg. AW
And your car is an M3 that's a great car so anything you do to it, it will make it better.

Last edited by Tino_BMW335i; 05-31-2012 at 12:57 PM..
Appreciate 0