BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

07-26-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
JamesClay
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 3

Garage List
1996 320iT  [0.00]
2003 M3  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
2008 M3  [0.00]
BimmerWorld Open House - This Saturday, July 30

Please join us for our open house and grand opening of our new expansion this Saturday July 30 from 11AM-3PM. Activities include:
  • Facility tours including our race shop and new dyno facility
  • Dyno work - $50 baselines and Randy from Epic Motorsports tuning as time allows, anything from E36 to E9X M3 and 1M
  • Tech sessions from our office and race staff, as well as motorsport professionals from Performance Friction and Epic Motorsports
  • BimmerWorld project cars and pro racecars on display
  • Product giveaways
  • Used parts yard sale - we have been collecting everything from E30 to E9X at this location for 4 years and we want to uncollect!
  • New parts discount on many items in our massive inventory
  • Outdoor BBQ straight off the smoker
  • Car Show and Shine with prizes in several categories as judged by our very selective shipping staff - the guys that bought a bike rack to swap around as a cosmetic accessory were the obvious choice for someone with an eye for a quality BMW
  • Lynn the Magician - and you thought he just answered the phone and filled orders...
  • And More for All BMW Enthusiasts

Please RSVP on our website - http://bimmerworld.com/grandopening/

Make sure you visit our website for directions (http://bimmerworld.com/contact.php) - NAV and Mapquest will place you in the middle of a beautiful meadow.

Thanks and see you in VA!

James
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2011, 05:38 PM   #2
M3SQRD
Major General
Rep
Drives: E92 M3,G20 330ix,F22 240iX,F82

James,

Congrats on the new shop and continued growth.

Looks like it's been a tough season but things appear headed in the right direction! Your e92 M3 GS cars look awesome!

I'd think about making the trip down but...

Donnie
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2011, 05:50 PM   #3
Tuner1984
1 Stock M
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Slow

Garage List
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
Please join us for our open house and grand opening of our new expansion this Saturday July 30 from 11AM-3PM. Activities include:
  • Facility tours including our race shop and new dyno facility
  • Dyno work - $50 baselines and Randy from Epic Motorsports tuning as time allows, anything from E36 to E9X M3 and 1M
  • Tech sessions from our office and race staff, as well as motorsport professionals from Performance Friction and Epic Motorsports
  • BimmerWorld project cars and pro racecars on display
  • Product giveaways
  • Used parts yard sale - we have been collecting everything from E30 to E9X at this location for 4 years and we want to uncollect!
  • New parts discount on many items in our massive inventory
  • Outdoor BBQ straight off the smoker
  • Car Show and Shine with prizes in several categories as judged by our very selective shipping staff - the guys that bought a bike rack to swap around as a cosmetic accessory were the obvious choice for someone with an eye for a quality BMW
  • Lynn the Magician - and you thought he just answered the phone and filled orders...
  • And More for All BMW Enthusiasts

Please RSVP on our website - http://bimmerworld.com/grandopening/

Make sure you visit our website for directions (http://bimmerworld.com/contact.php) - NAV and Mapquest will place you in the middle of a beautiful meadow.

Thanks and see you in VA!

James
To bad you guys are so far from us northerns. Your GS car is awesome!! Wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the season.

Current: E46 M3
Retired: 2009 E90 AW M3
Retired: 2007 E90 AW 335i.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2011, 08:20 AM   #4
Nine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

To get me out of a 100 mile radius of DC I need a few weeks of planning.

I would love to caravan down there, maybe catch a tech game and stay and party at the local college bars. Can't make it this weekend but hopefully more events will be planned in the future!
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

I am down that way every now and then. When I am, I will try to remember to stop by!