BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

EXXEL Distributions

05-10-2021, 10:21 PM   #1
Kanweezyyy
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 3,200.00

Item Interest
Hello,
I'm selling my Airlift 3P kit. The reason I'm selling it is because I will be upgrading to another car soon and I'm just parting out the car, I bought the bags brand new and still have the original boxes. They've been on the car for about a month and have maybe 200 miles on them. The kit is basically new. The kit will come with every component needed to install. I will have photos attached with the options I have on my kit along with some pictures of how it looks (it is currently still on my car which is why there's no photo of the kit itself) in the pictures the car can actually go lower if the hats of the bags are adjusted but I just never got around to it. Asking $3,200. If interested please message me on my number, I'm from Northern California but if you're form Southern California I may be able to have it delivered to you. Contact me at (916) 582-1221

Attached Images

Appreciate 0