BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

01-19-2021, 10:41 AM   #1
Jake2507
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW E93 M3

2012 BMW E93 M3 For Sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Pristine condition 2012 BMW E93 M3 Convertible for sale equipped with the Premium Package and DCT Transmission. The car is in very good condition with only 56k miles, clean carfax with low miles, garage kept and has been used as a secondary weekend car.

I have kept up with the maintenance such as oil changes every 5,000 miles, brake fluid flush service, new spark plugs, new fuel breather valve, and new valve cover gasket. I have all the service records and receipts for the maintenance done on the car.

Some upgrades installed on the car include KW V3 Suspension Coilovers, Borla Atak Exhaust (Catback), ECU hex tuning upgrade by VF Engineering (Installed by GMP Performance) and LED headlights.

The vehicle also has a Carmax warranty that is transferrable and is good for 100,000 miles or 60 months from 08/09/2018, whichever occurs first.

See pictures of vehicle attached below. If you have any questions or are interested in buying, feel free to message me or email me at Jakestermc16@yahoo.com.

Attached Images

Last edited by Jake2507; 01-22-2021 at 01:21 PM..
Appreciate 0