BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

10-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #1
e92m3allday
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M40i

I hate people

I hate people... especially this woman in particular. Some people think a car is a car and it is the norm for bumpers to kiss. Well , WTF NO, its not normal. Many women have this logic: "If the car has no broken glass, or isn't on fire, then thank god, phew, close call, I can drive away, nothing happened!" Yeah well I'll just pay 1000+ for a brand new rear bumper lady thanks.

Was sitting down in a local pizzeria at around 3:45....whole place was empty. I park my car in front along the edge of the parking lot so there's no possibility of getting door dings. I ALWAYS sit at a window that my car can be seen from. One because I enjoy staring at it and two so people can't pull a hit and run or something of that sort. Since it was as empty restaurant and no cars were around, I didn't mind sitting down without having a great view of my car. As I am leaving the restaurant a friend comes running up to me from a gas station right next door and says, "dude, that bitch just backed into your car and left." (That moment when you turn to look at your car and your anticipating the damage)It has been raining all day so I don't have a great picture but the damage is big dent and that area of bumper is extremely bumpy now with screwed up paint. He said she was on the phone. Tomorrow I am going to the gas station right next door, they have cameras that I am 99% sure captured her leaving, hopefully I get her plate number and it will be resolved via HER insurance/money, not mine. Stupid fucking people. I was kicking myself after for not sitting at a window right next to my car. People have no ethics I swear. The stupid lady was right next to me inside the restaurant. How do you hit and run a parked car without guilt, let alone a 70K dollar car. Oh yeah, she's one of those boring/plain elderly women, she could have hit a 98' civic and reacted the same way. Police report has been filed. Hopefully I find this piece of crap.

Last edited by e92m3allday; 10-02-2012 at 10:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 09:54 PM   #2
6spdg37s
Captain
Rep
Drives: none

sucks ! hope u find out who it was and it gets fixed !
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #3
e92m3allday
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
So you like men...
Eh....I mean.....I like them more than Barbies and My Little Pony.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #4
klammer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 11 spc gry m3 e90, 19 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium
So you like men...
      10-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #5
IFX
Banned
Rep
Drives: AW e46M/N54

Your in Jersey, you're surprised? Jk.

hope it all gets worked out.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 09:59 PM   #6
LucWerkz
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e70 X5 4.8i (Temporarily)

Whoa man, calm down. Your rant is borderline misogynist. Remember that everything's going to be OK and that it's only a car. Lets not generalize here, 90% of all people, both men and women, don't care about other peoples belongings. It's just life.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #7
LucWerkz
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e70 X5 4.8i (Temporarily)

Quote:
So you like men...
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOME WOMAN TAPPED YOUR 600+HP BEAST AND RAN OFF.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #8
e92m3allday
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthai View Post
Whoa man, calm down. Your rant is borderline misogynist. Remember that everything's going to be OK and that it's only a car. Lets not generalize here, 90% of all people, both men and women, don't care about other peoples belongings. It's just life.
Just ranting dude.... Not a misogynist in anyway, but you're right, I sound like one. Not saying men aren't capable of this! I guess my rant is more directed to those who are generally careless, especially of other peoples belongings.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #9
MStar
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92m3allday View Post
I hate people... especially this woman in particular. Some people think a car is a car and it is the norm for bumpers to kiss. Well , WTF NO, its not normal. Many women have this logic: "If the car has no broken glass, or isn't on fire, then thank god, phew, close call, I can drive away, nothing happened!" Yeah well I'll just pay 1000+ for a brand new rear bumper lady thanks.

Was sitting down in a local pizzeria at around 3:45....whole place was empty. I park my car in front along the edge of the parking lot so there's no possibility of getting door dings. I ALWAYS sit at a window that my car can be seen from. One because I enjoy staring at it and two so people can't pull a hit and run or something of that sort. Since it was as empty restaurant and no cars were around, I didn't mind sitting down without having a great view of my car. As I am leaving the restaurant a friend comes running up to me from a gas station right next door and says, "dude, that bitch just backed into your car and left." (That moment when you turn to look at your car and your anticipating the damage)It has been raining all day so I don't have a great picture but the damage is big dent and that area of bumper is extremely bumpy now with screwed up paint. He said she was on the phone. Tomorrow I am going to the gas station right next door, they have cameras that I am 99% sure captured her leaving, hopefully I get her plate number and it will be resolved via HER insurance/money, not mine. Stupid fucking people. I was kicking myself after for not sitting at a window right next to my car. People have no ethics I swear. The stupid lady was right next to me inside the restaurant. How do you hit and run a parked car without guilt, let alone a 70K dollar car. Oh yeah, she's one of those boring/plain elderly women, she could have hit a 98' civic and reacted the same way. Police report has been filed. Hopefully I find this piece of crap.
I feel your pain somewhat not as severe an experience as yours ..but I came out of a spot one night to find a chic sitting on top of my hood ..i went up to her and was like "do you mind?..thats an aluminum hood...it bends easy" and she looked at me like i was f@kin inconveniencing her or something..so I picked up her pocket book and threw it across the street ..a screaming and shoving match ensued..finally she ran her ass across the street to fish her bag. I drove away laughing the whole time.

Disclaimer: I dont hate women quite as much as the OP/
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #10
e92m3allday
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I would feel pretty bad... but I wouldn't start a thread saying that I hate women over and over. It sucks for the OP - no question, but his rant on women is ridiculous.

Oh.... IMHO.
I'm sorry that you feel my rant was all about women. Only takes a little empathy to understand my position. But you're right.... I came off as too harsh towards women...which wasn't my point at all. It's not like you guys know me personally to know I'm not serious anyway....

Really need to watch everything you say on here!
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #11
e92m3allday
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolkster View Post
I feel your pain somewhat not as severe an experience as yours ..but I came out of a spot one night to find a chic sitting on top of my hood ..i went up to her and was like "do you mind?..thats an aluminum hood...it bends easy" and she looked at me like i was f@kin inconveniencing her or something..so I picked up her pocket book and threw it across the street ..a screaming and shoving match ensued..finally she ran her ass across the street to fish her bag. I drove away laughing the whole time.

Disclaimer: I dont hate women quite as much as the OP/
LOL...thats funny as hell.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 10:26 PM   #12
e92m3allday
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Props for editing you post. Good luck with the car... I've been there, get yourself some mods to make you feel better, it helps.
Thanks... Good idea!
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #13
Ohh_5H1T
Captain
Rep
Drives: Backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92m3allday View Post
Eh....I mean.....I like them more than Barbies and My Little Pony.
Quote:
Don't talk bad about shutterfly. And don't forget, friendship is magic.
      10-03-2012, 12:00 AM   #14
carbon//m3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: m4 vert

That sucks man!
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 12:55 AM   #15
V8FunNaturally
Banned
Rep
Drives: Regensburg Factory E92M3

I easily understand your reaction. But no need to make it an emotional vendetta. That lady screwed up and it looks like she will get caught and justly punished for the hit and the run. I you keep a dignified response, you will disprove the old myth of the selfish, jerk M3 driver.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 04:58 AM   #16
LarThaL
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthai View Post
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOME WOMAN TAPPED YOUR 600+HP BEAST AND RAN OFF.
Well, I would feel no different than if some man tapped my 600+ HP beast and ran off. The fact that it was a woman is completely irrelevant. The OP seems to imply that a man wouldn't have done this. On the contrary, I think, overall, a woman is probably less likely to pull a hit and run than a guy.
      10-03-2012, 07:58 AM   #17
6spdg37s
Captain
Rep
Drives: none

side note. if you claim it as a hit and run that should not make your insurance go up right ? cause you werent even in the car when it got hit

sidenote: I am very lucky that both my mother and my GF are very good drivers.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 08:34 AM   #18
Dgarcia41982
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 m3 sedan

Op that sucks good luck with the whole ordeal. I've gone through it, I'm sure many of us have. Both times it happened to me i couldn't find the scum. First time was my brand new 05 350z side swiped completely down the passenger side 5k in damage. Second was a brand new 08 evo x. Someone opened there door extra hard and left a beautiful crease in the passenger door. These are the reasons that led me to buy my ///M used. It all boils down to how people are raised. I would leave a note if i backed into a bicycle. Btw I'm in west Milford i work in Lincoln park, best of luck neighbor.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #19
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
I feel sorry for you going thru life with that frame of mind ... There are many people in this world and the greater percentage are all fine and wonderful people.

It's just a car get it fixed and forget about it, let it be a lesson of life and be more selective as to where you park.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 09:53 AM   #20
mamadub
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red 2011 E93

Quote:
I would feel pretty bad... but I wouldn't start a thread saying that I hate women over and over. It sucks for the OP - no question, but his rant on women is ridiculous.

Oh.... IMHO.
I was going to give him some crap about this, but then he redeemed himself and actually sounds like a nice guy. But, I'll be keeping an eye on him just in case.

Black Novillo Extended Leather, Convenience Package, Premium Package 2, DCT, DDC, BMW Apps, Custom Stereo upgrade, Eisenmann Sport Black Series Exhaust, 20"HRE's P45SC's. Color matched Brembo 380/345's, KW Coilovers
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 10:05 AM   #21
Ohh_5H1T
Captain
Rep
Drives: Backwards

Quote:
That's awesome!
lmao i knew you'd like that
      10-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #22
Dgarcia41982
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 m3 sedan

Op that sucks good luck with the whole ordeal. I've gone through it, I'm sure many of us have. Both times it happened to me i couldn't find the scum. First time was my brand new 05 350z side swiped completely down the passenger side 5k in damage. Second was a brand new 08 evo x. Someone opened there door extra hard and left a beautiful crease in the passenger door. These are the reasons that led me to buy my ///M used. It all boils down to how people are raised. I would leave a note if i backed into a bicycle. Btw I'm in west Milford i work in Lincoln park, best of luck neighbor.
Appreciate 0