BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

EXXEL Distributions

11-29-2017, 12:17 PM   #1
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Price Check - 2011.75 E90 6MT Stripper

What are these things going for nowadays?

2011.75 (August build date) Jet Black E90 M3
*Just rolled over 60k miles
*6 speed manual
*Speed Cloth interior
*Manual seats
*No sunroof
*No ZCP
*No EDC
*No navigation
*No iDrive
*I think the only factory option the car received was the smoker's package?

*Just changed out to PFC pads and DOT4 fluid
*Oil change with Blackstone analysis (perfect results) maybe 1k miles ago
*PPI recently performed with no glaring issues aside from 1) "leaking power steering pump" which turned out to be a loose cap; 2) "leaking valve cover gasket" which turned out to be a spill/overfill during an oil change; 3) "Recommended spark plug change due to unknown condition" which have been replaced because why not; 4) "Brake fluid had higher than allowed moisture content" which has been flushed and changed out with DOT4; 5) I complained of a noisy clutch (my thought was throw out bearing) but have found that the noise is normal; 6) Drivers side tail light bulb had a bad connection and has been changed out
*New spark plugs
*OEM 359 wheels with newer Continental rubber
*Borla Atak
*Dinavin that is integrated to the car (HVAC controls show on dash, steering wheel buttons work, etc.)
*Alignment refresh

Car is currently planned for a custom spec'd AutoSolutions shifter assembly with a ZHP weighted knob. Also has PPF on front end of car, but I am planning on removing this to do a complete detail (nothing wrong with the PPF, I just personally don't care for it - it was there when I bought the car).

I'm the third owner and it has no issues. I've got a small binder with everything relative to the car during my ownership. Spends its days in the garage and I take it out for a nice drive to the mountains or a nice day to work. I do know that the driver's side front fender received superficial damage with the previous owner. Nothing structural and strictly the paint was damaged (confirmed with PPI; no suspension, subframe, anything...). If I didn't tell you, you would have never known - extremely good repair and looks like it did when it left the factory.

Love the car and no real reason to let it loose other than we're saving for a house. If it's not really worth it to sell, then we'll hang on to it and put a zillion miles on it! It's been the perfect car.

Last edited by spazzyfry123; 11-29-2017 at 12:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2017, 01:32 PM   #2
erictrainer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 16 F80 6MT MG on SO

IMHO would say 30-35K, this is PPV. From what I've seen lower mileage (>30K) commands a higher premium in these cars than the model year.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2017, 01:36 PM   #3
erictrainer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 16 F80 6MT MG on SO

Here you go...right at the sweet spot...with major BAT exposure

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2011-bmw-m3-11/ - sold for 32K

Theoretically E90s are harder to find but regardless this one had more options and lower mileage. Hope that helps!
Appreciate 1
      11-30-2017, 06:56 AM   #4
dmk08
Gone Fishin’
United_States
Rep
Drives: Walks

Quote:
Originally Posted by erictrainer View Post
Here you go...right at the sweet spot...with major BAT exposure

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2011-bmw-m3-11/ - sold for 32K

Theoretically E90s are harder to find but regardless this one had more options and lower mileage. Hope that helps!
It should go for 2-4k more than that e92. E90s just pull in great money these days.

With that said OP if you are serious about selling in Atlanta I may have someone local and interested. PM me.
Appreciate 1
      11-30-2017, 07:13 AM   #5
EnVe46
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 LeMansBlue

A clean E90 with that type of mileage should pull mid 30s. Then again, theirs an ass for every seat so if there's two for that one seat, that'll drive the price.
      11-30-2017, 02:59 PM   #6
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
It should go for 2-4k more than that e92. E90s just pull in great money these days.

With that said OP if you are serious about selling in Atlanta I may have someone local and interested. PM me.
Not entirely sure just yet, but I will certainly keep this in mind when/if the time comes! I've got another car that I'm trying to get rid of first, so if they're interested in an original owner '13.5 VW GLI with every option box ticked...........
Appreciate 0