BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

EXXEL Distributions

05-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #111
bimdo
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 m3

i just got my car a few weeks ago,i'm in chapel hill and have only seen one other e90 m3 around. here are a few photos from a recent detailing.the detailer did a great job,let me know if anyone wants his info.also wanted to say i took it to performance bmw for some work and they treated me great,definitely was pleased bc i usually don't use dealers,but i don't know of a small shop in ch that has expertise in m's.this car's a lot of fun,way over the top for a dd,but still comfortable.

no child seat,but the dog likes to ride around with me.would also like to know of any meets or drives.

Last edited by bimdo; 03-29-2016 at 07:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2012, 05:48 AM   #112
J!M
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajminn View Post
Saw another 08 e90 IB near brier creek this morning. And, I think I saw a child seat in the back as well? It's always nice to see other Ms with child seats. Get weird looks from other people sometime having an infant seat in the M, but I swear this car can do it all.
That was me in the IB E90 near Brier Creek. Good eye spotting the car seat!

The ability to balance so many different duties is what makes the car so great.

Jim
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2012, 07:23 AM   #113
Wellardmac
Ninja World Traveler
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiedawg View Post
i just got my car a few weeks ago,i'm in chapel hill and have only seen one other e90 m3 around. here are a few photos from a recent detailing.the detailer did a great job,let me know if anyone wants his info.also wanted to say i took it to performance bmw for some work and they treated me great,definitely was pleased bc i usually don't use dealers,but i don't know of a small shop in ch that has expertise in m's.this car's a lot of fun,way over the top for a dd,but still comfortable.

no child seat,but the dog likes to ride around with me.would also like to know of any meets or drives.
Nice looking car! With exception of the wheels it looks very similar to mine... Although, I have two seats for my kids in the back.
      05-25-2012, 08:44 AM   #114
ajminn
Private
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by J!M View Post
That was me in the IB E90 near Brier Creek. Good eye spotting the car seat!
Hahaha. Yeah, just swapped out the infant carrier seat for a forward facing convertible. I guess when you're toting around little ones, it makes it easier to spot others in the same boat.

Quote:
The ability to balance so many different duties is what makes the car so great.
+1. Not many cars like the E90 M3. Can fit the entire family in there for a short trip. Can go for a nice romp through country roads. Can handle it's own on the track. Can throw a roof rack on top for skis/bikes, etc. IMO, the perfect all-around car. Jack of all-trades, master of none. But damn is it the jack of all-trades.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #115
ajminn
Private
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

Anyone swap out OEM h8 bulbs for the lux h8 LED lights? I've been using GP thunder 7500k, but they don't fully illuminate the outer ring, and i've had a bulb burn out once a year now. I'm wondering if there might be an underlying problem with the wiring though.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #116
Wellardmac
Ninja World Traveler
United_States
Rep

Any of you guys heading to The Vintage tomorrow? I was thinking of going along for the morning.