BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing

11-02-2021, 03:02 PM   #1
accarter
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 ZCP, E46 M3

Highly recommend Abdul from M Power Motorsports

Howdy y'all,

Just wanted to take the time to leave a resoundingly positive review about my throttle actuator experience through M Power Motorsports.

I had a bit of a crisis moment where I was 2 days away from a move and my bank 2 actuator went out. I called the number on M Power Motorsports website and Abdul picked up. He was super helpful and went above and beyond to overnight ship my package within hours of me submitting my order.

If your actuator(s) go out, you don't want to spend an arm and a leg, go ahead and get refurbished parts from Abdul. Fantastic customer service and I'm super thankful for the support.

I think this is him on here @abdul thanks man!

https://mpowermotorsports.org/produc...ttle-actuator/
Appreciate 3
Abdul1037.50
Davisca4552207.50
osukf0964.00
      11-02-2021, 06:40 PM   #2
Abdul
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by accarter View Post
Howdy y'all,

Just wanted to take the time to leave a resoundingly positive review about my throttle actuator experience through M Power Motorsports.

I had a bit of a crisis moment where I was 2 days away from a move and my bank 2 actuator went out. I called the number on M Power Motorsports website and Abdul picked up. He was super helpful and went above and beyond to overnight ship my package within hours of me submitting my order.

If your actuator(s) go out, you don't want to spend an arm and a leg, go ahead and get refurbished parts from Abdul. Fantastic customer service and I'm super thankful for the support.

I think this is him on here @abdul thanks man!

https://mpowermotorsports.org/produc...ttle-actuator/
Hey, thanks for the feedback. It's always appreciated! Glad I was able to help.

Abdul
Appreciate 2
Davisca4552207.50
      11-08-2021, 05:53 AM   #3
Helmsman
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E90 M3 ZCP

Totally agree although got mine "directly" from Rebuild UK (assuing they do all the refurbishing?). Can't see any reason to go with OEM at twice or more the price just to get them replaced again in future.
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2022, 04:31 PM   #4
Sideways91
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Just wanted to take the time and leave another positive review for Abdul and M Power. Had an issue with my OEM throttle actuators, placed an order with M Power and they were shipped out the next day and arrived within 3 days even though I'm located in Canada.

Despite being well packaged, one of the actuators was damaged during transit by the courier company. I explained the situation to Abdul and he sent a replacement out to me right away so I could get my car fixed and not have to wait for them to receive the defective unit before sending me another. Excellent customer service! Got the new actuators installed and my car is back to running perfect again with no faults. Thanks again Abdul.
Appreciate 2
      03-14-2022, 07:00 PM   #5
lauz
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw z4m

Sideways, what was the milleage of your car ? You had a problem ir you changed before ?
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2022, 07:12 PM   #6
Sideways91
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauz View Post
Sideways, what was the milleage of your car ? You had a problem ir you changed before ?
Car had about 40,000 miles on it and they were the original OEM throttle actuators never replaced before. Before replacement, car was periodically going into limp mode and scanner showed fault on bank 1 for throttle actuator. Changed out both actuators with the replacements from M Power and it has run perfect since with no more fault codes.
Appreciate 1
Abdul1037.50