BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

06-14-2020, 11:59 PM   #23
daijc
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

How much for the delete r shipped to Vancouver BC, Canada?
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2020, 06:44 PM   #24
jpan08
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e36 M3, e92 M3, Triumph 675

honestly surprised this hasnt sold from January 2018
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2020, 09:21 PM   #25
allshownogo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpan08 View Post
honestly surprised this hasnt sold from January 2018
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2020, 12:32 AM   #26
lawrencesliu
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2016 BMW  [0.00]
You willing to let the rear section go alone?
E90 M3 Sedan Alpine White
F80 M3 Sedan Alpine White
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2020, 09:48 PM   #27
flipmeraz
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 10 e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by allshownogo View Post
Bump $4.8k Local Pickup Only
Where are you located?
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2020, 09:58 PM   #28
flipmeraz
Lieutenant
Rep

Pm sent
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2020, 07:02 PM   #29
allshownogo
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY. WILL NOT SHIP.

Price includes Delete-R (not pictured)

All pics are mine.

Condition:
excellent

Tip Style:
carbon fiber

Reason for selling
:
parting out

*The Evolution exhaust system for the BMW M3 consists of flow optimized link pipes and an “X” pipe that incorporates high flow 100 cpsi sports catalysts and integrated resonators. A pair of newly developed dual-outlet mufflers completes the kit. The all Titanium system reduces the weight of the exhaust by 53lbs when compared to the factory x pipe and rear mufflers. The Evolution system increases the E9x M3’s power output by 22 horsepower with a re-engineered x pipe and removal of the factory catalytic converters.

BUMP!
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2020, 07:51 AM   #30
Black.m3
Private
Cote DIvoire
Rep
Drives: M3 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdn View Post
How loud is it compared to Meisterschaft GT2
In my opinion the Meisterschaft GT2 is louder than the akrapovic system
Appreciate 1
      12-29-2020, 10:39 PM   #31
allshownogo
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black.m3 View Post
In my opinion the Meisterschaft GT2 is louder than the akrapovic system

I wasn't trying to go for loud
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2020, 08:14 PM   #32
F0RG3D
DR1V3R
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Allshownogo, you've had this posted since Jan 2018 with no luck selling. If you're interested in making a deal for the axel back section, DM me.
I have a feeling offloading an exhaust for the cost of a new supercharger is going to be difficult...

Also, it doesn't help that Bimmerworld sells the same exhaust system for less - and it's new. Food for thought, amigo
      12-31-2020, 09:54 PM   #33
Epoustouflant
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0RG3D View Post
Allshownogo, you've had this posted since Jan 2018 with no luck selling. If you're interested in making a deal for the axel back section, DM me.
I have a feeling offloading an exhaust for the cost of a new supercharger is going to be difficult...

Also, it doesn't help that Bimmerworld sells the same exhaust system for less - and it's new. Food for thought, amigo
For clarification, BW's pricing doesn't include Akrapovic tips.

Tack on an extra 1,500$ US and a BNIB Akra Evo sits at 6,800$ US.
Appreciate 1
      12-31-2020, 10:21 PM   #34
F0RG3D
DR1V3R
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epoustouflant View Post
Quote:

It's true, you can pay an additional $1500 for carbon tips, but the point still stands - paying over $5.5k for a used exhaust system is wishful thinking, which is why it's still for sale 3 years later - if you believe it's reasonable, prove me wrong and go buy it.

I am willing to offer a reasonable price for the axel back section if OP is interested.
      12-31-2020, 10:26 PM   #35
rsuhandy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 M6;E92 M3;E85 Z4M; 958 SEH

Quote:
It's true, you can pay an additional $1500 for carbon tips, but the point still stands - paying over $5.5k for a used exhaust system is wishful thinking, which is why it's still for sale 3 years later - if you believe it's reasonable, prove me wrong and go buy it.

I am willing to offer a reasonable price for the axel back section if OP is interested.
Just to clarify, the tips are $1,500 regardless if you choose carbon or titanium.
The BW price is without the tips. Most likely OP doesn't want to part out so you could buy the whole setup and keep the axel back for yourself and part out the rest, I'd bet there are members that are looking for the other sections alone.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2020, 10:27 PM   #36
Epoustouflant
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I already have a full Akrapovic. I recently sold a friend's slip-on for 2,900$ shipped and X Pipes commonly sell for over 2,000$ US.

You'll be hard pressed to find an Akra Evo for anything less than 4,500$ US. There's probably room for negotiation here, but not as much as you think.

His X pipe becomes a tough sell without the slip-on as RKP adapters aren't available anymore. I'm sure if you can help him source an X pipe buyer, he'd part it out.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2021, 10:29 PM   #37
flipmeraz
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I already have a full Akrapovic. I recently sold a friend's slip-on for 2,900$ shipped and X Pipes commonly sell for over 2,000$ US.

You'll be hard pressed to find an Akra Evo for anything less than 4,500$ US. There's probably room for negotiation here, but not as much as you think.

His X pipe becomes a tough sell without the slip-on as RKP adapters aren't available anymore. I'm sure if you can help him source an X pipe buyer, he'd part it out.
Guess I got lucky! Picked mine up for 3800 shipped
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2021, 03:11 AM   #38
Epoustouflant
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipmeraz View Post
Quote:

Guess I got lucky! Picked mine up for 3800 shipped
That's a great price!
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2021, 02:06 PM   #39
allshownogo
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:

All pics are mine.

Condition:
excellent

Tip Style:
carbon fiber

Reason for selling
:
parting out

*The Evolution exhaust system for the BMW M3 consists of flow optimized link pipes and an “X” pipe that incorporates high flow 100 cpsi sports catalysts and integrated resonators. A pair of newly developed dual-outlet mufflers completes the kit. The all Titanium system reduces the weight of the exhaust by 53lbs when compared to the factory x pipe and rear mufflers. The Evolution system increases the E9x M3’s power output by 22 horsepower with a re-engineered x pipe and removal of the factory catalytic converters.

Bump! Will consider taking a serious offer. Let’s go!
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2021, 08:55 PM   #40
NoisyRillo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Quote:

All pics are mine.

Condition:
excellent

Tip Style:
carbon fiber

Reason for selling
:
parting out

Bump! Will consider taking a serious offer. Let’s go!
You need to just split this up man. Seriously. It's been up for how long & nothing? I sold my entire Akrapovic evolution in under 2 months and got over $4500 for it splitting it up. Not many people are going to dish out over 5k for this. Better off splitting & trying to get top dollar for each. This is not moving.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2021, 07:26 PM   #41
allshownogo
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoisyRillo View Post
You need to just split this up man. Seriously. It's been up for how long & nothing? I sold my entire Akrapovic evolution in under 2 months and got over $4500 for it splitting it up. Not many people are going to dish out over 5k for this. Better off splitting & trying to get top dollar for each. This is not moving.
Naw, I’d rather enjoy having an exhaust on the car until it’s fully sold, but thanks anyway!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2021, 10:04 PM   #42
allshownogo
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:

All pics are mine.

Condition:
excellent

Tip Style:
carbon fiber

Reason for selling
:
parting out

Bump let's get this sold asap. PM a fair offer. Am motivated to sell.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2021, 12:48 PM   #43
F0RG3D
DR1V3R
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

All pics are mine.

Condition:
excellent

Tip Style:
carbon fiber

Reason for selling
:
parting out

*The Evolution exhaust system for the BMW M3 consists of flow optimized link pipes and an "X" pipe that incorporates high flow 100 cpsi sports catalysts and integrated resonators. A pair of newly developed dual-outlet mufflers completes the kit. The all Titanium system reduces the weight of the exhaust by 53lbs when compared to the factory x pipe and rear mufflers. The Evolution system increases the E9x M3's power output by 22 horsepower with a re-engineered x pipe and removal of the factory catalytic converters.
I am still willing to pay a fair price for the axel-back/slip-on. You want this sold - let's make it happen. I can Venmo, PayPal, whatever.

On top of that, if you're still trying to off-load the Roloface brakes - I would be open to potentially picking up both.
      04-02-2021, 01:15 PM   #44
TT
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: m3 AW e46, Jet Blk e92 ZCP 6MT

Quote:
PM your number
Appreciate 0