BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-11-2014, 05:54 PM   #1
track_warrior
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

FS: B&B E-92 M3 Exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD

For Sale:
B&B Exhaust for E-92 M3

Condition:
Purchased brand new in June of last year, the exhaust currently has around 5k miles on it. Normal wear and tear but no dents or scrapes.

Reason for sale:
Parting out the M3.

Shipping status:
Packed and ready to be shipped out

Price:
$950 OBO + Shipping + Paypal fees, you can opt to avoid paypal fees by sending as a gift.

Sound

I would say a 5 1/2 out of 10 and 10 being the loudest. It sounds deep and exotic yet there is no drone. My wife hates loud exhausts and she approved of this one, she said it sounds classy. Perfect if you want to stay stock x pipes but want a nice sounding exhaust without being over powerful. Or a great combo if you are going carless since she is not so loud as some other systems.

Video clips

The first two videos are not my car but picture what the car will sound like, the last one is of my car at the track with the windows down and wot:

Just the exhaust:

With a high flow cat x pipe:

My car at the track with the windows down:

Pictures:

Last edited by track_warrior; 07-20-2014 at 05:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2014, 12:06 PM   #2
track_warrior
Captain
United_States
Rep

Video clips added
      07-15-2014, 03:28 PM   #3
track_warrior
Captain
United_States
Rep

IMPORTANT NOTE ADDED: I will be out of the country for work from the 20th of July to the 1st of August and then again from the 9th of August to the 19th. If you want it quick just make sure you place your order before these dates as i will be out of town.
      07-16-2014, 07:33 AM   #4
UroGator
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 MR E92 M3 6MT

Bump for an excellent exhaust. Highly underrated. I have this and think the sounds is perfect. No drone at cruising speed. The normal drone with stock exhaust that is present around 2000 RPM is amplified by about 25%. Very livable exhaust for a DD. Oh and those 3.5" exhaust tips! Everyone stops to ask about the exhaust and say that they love the note. Build quality is top notch and fitment perfect. Much lighter than stock can (can't remember by how much- I think maybe around 20-30 pounds less)
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2014, 08:21 AM   #5
BKarktic3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 DCT Space Gray/Fox Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroGator View Post
Bump for an excellent exhaust. Highly underrated. I have this and think the sounds is perfect. No drone at cruising speed. The drone present around 2000 RPM is amplified by about 25%. Very livable exhaust for a DD. Oh and those 3.5" exhaust tips! Everyone stops to ask about the exhaust and day they love the note. Build quality is top notch and fitment perfect. Much lighter than stock can (can't remember by how much- I think maybe around 20-30 pounds less)
Agree completely with this. Have put 15k miles on mine, and get nothing but compliments (just running cat back).

e92 M3 Coupe DCT | Space Gray/Fox Red | VF620 | Forgestar | RD Sport | B&B
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2014, 02:23 PM   #6
track_warrior
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroGator View Post
Bump for an excellent exhaust. Highly underrated. I have this and think the sounds is perfect. No drone at cruising speed. The normal drone with stock exhaust that is present around 2000 RPM is amplified by about 25%. Very livable exhaust for a DD. Oh and those 3.5" exhaust tips! Everyone stops to ask about the exhaust and say that they love the note. Build quality is top notch and fitment perfect. Much lighter than stock can (can't remember by how much- I think maybe around 20-30 pounds less)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKarktic3 View Post
Agree completely with this. Have put 15k miles on mine, and get nothing but compliments (just running cat back).

Thanks guys, i agree completely. Billy Boat actually makes the e92 m3 ESS Exhaust as well. They are a great company with top notch quality. Only getting rid of the exhaust because i sold my car.
Attached Images

07-17-2014, 03:53 PM   #7
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Dang, you're parting her out? Shame. Good luck with sale!
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2014, 12:24 PM   #8
vinnieb0i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 e92 M3 Alpine White

Sold to ME!!!. Great seller.

Now only if I can get the wife to let me take those KW off your hands.
Appreciate 0