BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

01-30-2022, 08:23 PM   #1
bmares0120
Rep
Drives: Black 535i xDrive

2011 Special Edition M3 FS (1 owner)

Hey Guys - I work for this dealership. Figured I'd get some exposure on this car as it's an incredible example of a 2011 M3. Sureomeone needs to add this to their collection. This is an extremely unique 1 of 30 special editions to commemorate the e30. Let me know what you guys think!

Some notes about the vehicle below!

AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!! ONE OWNER 7,381 mile, Collection Quality, 2011 BMW M3 Competition Coupe!
SOLD NEW AND SERVICED BY AUTOHAUS BMW
This car was garage kept and METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED by the original owner and our service department. **Matte PPF was replaced on full front, full hood, mirror caps, and front quarter panels** This 2011 BMW M3 coupe is a Frozen Grey edition, 1 of 30 of which were built for the US market to commemorate the 25 anniversary of the E30 M3 launch in 1986. Each car was finished in unique metallic matte grey paint over a two-tone dark charcoal and Fox Red leather interior. They also came equipped with the Competition Package, Technology Package, Premium Package, heated front seats, a premium audio system, satellite radio, and a USB/iPod audio input. Power comes from a 4.0-liter DOHC V8, and each Frozen Grey is equipped with a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. Inside, the two-tone dark Charcoal and Fox Red theme is present on the seats, door panels, and armrests. The Technology Package includes adjustable performance settings selected through the M button, as well as a navigation system. Premium Package appointments include Power Folding Mirrors, Bluetooth, and Carbon Leather trim on the dashboard and door panels.
** Includes 2 keys, original and new floor mats, and original window sticker** **SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE**

https://www.bmwautohaus.com/used/BMW...36e3f10689.htm

https://pictures.dealer.com/a/autoha...46a7c7e21x.jpg
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2022, 11:05 PM   #2
wyatth
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 ZCP

Never heard of this edition. So it's just Frozen Gray with a fixed options list?
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2022, 12:39 AM   #3
bmares0120
Rep

Yes, it was a fixed option list. Here is an article from 2010 when BMW released the car. There is a press release in this article from BMW as well as detailed photos. Pretty cool, this car sold out in the first 12 minutes after being released with 5-0 alternate names being listed in the following hour. It's such a cool car that I'm extremely surprised we still have it. I'm posting it on the forums so the right people can se. It's not a car you search for on your local dealers website ha.

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/bmw/20...e-ar92120.html
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2022, 02:41 PM   #4
bmares0120
Rep

Car is now sold. Congratulations to the new owner.
Appreciate 0