BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

03-27-2023, 04:38 PM   #1
FC5
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

2008 E92 M3 | DCT | CF Roof | 44k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2008 BMW E92 M3
WBSWD93558PY42953
Sparkling Graphite Metallic on Extended Novillo Bamboo
44,7xx miles

Asking $36,500, no lowball offers please.

Highlights
-Clean Carfax | Clean Title in hand | No accidents | No stories
-Rod Bearings replaced
-DCT
-Double Hump
-Carbon Roof

Additional Factory Options (Notable)
-EDC
-PDC
-Comfort Access
-Heated front seats

Synopsis
Up for sale is my 2008 E92 M3, I bought it less than 3 years ago (May 2020) at a local dealership with 42,110 miles on the clock. According to the Carfax, it was purchased new in Arkansas, moved on to Dallas, and then found its way to the Midwest in 2016, under my short ownership, the car has been stored each winter, on a battery tender. Looking at the car’s condition (both exterior and interior) and underneath, it is obvious the car was garaged, and not driven during winters. When I first found the car, I googled the VIN and found the car was listed for sale twice on M3Post.com by two different owners, and I was able to track down one of the previous owners who verified the condition and history of the car. Unfortunately it looks like the for sale posts have been removed from the forum. Car is lightly modded (see below). Meticulously cared for and maintained by an enthusiast (yours truly), other than regular oil changes, Rod Bearings have been done by a well-known indy BMW shop in IL (EP3 Motorsports), rear Diff axle and pinion seals have been replaced by a local dealership, and brake flush recently done. I am very picky about the condition of my car, and it shows. I absolutely love this car and treated it like one of my own kids.

-No accidents, clean Carfax, can provide a current Carfax report. I also live in a Chicago suburb, so this is not a city car whatsoever.
-Can also provide receipts/invoices including the Rod Bearing service.
-Also have a copy of the PPI that I had done before purchasing the car, PPI passed with flying colors with only a rear jack pad needing to be replaced, not much has changed

Exterior Condition: 9.5/10
-Paint in great condition, can tell this car was garaged and not left outside
-No dents on the car whatsoever, when I bought the car, it had two dime sized dents in the driver’s side quarter panel, had them taken out via PDR
-Car has a front clear bra, did its job
-Some small rock chips on both doors, size of a pen tip
-Scratch/gash on passenger side side skirt, looks like it was touched up, see pics
-CF roof in great condition, looks good as new

Interior Condition: 9.5/10
-Leather is in great condition, still soft and supple, you can tell this car has been garaged, typically weathered cars have tough and hard leather surfaces from the heat/sun
-Very minor bolster wear on driver’s seat
-Rear seats look brand new
-Everything works, including cup holders!
-Vent tabs replaced

Car is lightly modded, here is a list of mods:

-Remus Race Exhaust w/ CF tips
-Alpine MSS Tune
-OEM Rear Squared 359M Wheels Powdercoated in a gunmetal color w/ Michelin Pilot Sport 4S (275/30/19 F | 295/30/19 R) (DOT dates from 2020, 9/32nds tread remaining) *Stored each winter in a climate controlled basement
-IND gloss black painted kidney grills, side markers, and trunk badge
-OEM LCI tail lights w/ harness

Conclusion
Sorry for the long post, but if I were in the market, I'd want as much info as possible. Overall great condition car that I hate to let go of, I’d put this car against any other M3 on the market in terms of condition. As you can tell by this ad, I’m pretty anal and have self-diagnosed OCD, so this car really fits me. Originally I was looking for an LCI car, and checked out a few initially, but this car blew me away in terms of its condition. The bamboo leather originally didn’t interest me, however it grew on me, and I love the contrast with the gray exterior color. I guess I’m getting old. I’ve put around 2,500 miles on this car in less than 3 years, it really has been babied. This is a turn-key car that needs nothing but a new home, only issue is there is only one key, was meaning to order a spare, but never got around to it since I barely drive the car. Selling as I started a new business venture, the heart and soul says to keep the car, but the brain says to sell it and use the funds to invest. I’ll find my way back into a E9X M3 again in the future, however my fear is that I won’t find one in the same condition as this car.

-Clean title in hand, will accept cold hard cash, verified bank check or cashier’s check, if the latter, will transfer title once funds have cleared. Title must be signed by new owner.

Pls contact me at fcsantos3 (at) google mail if interested, Thanks.

Photo dump to follow.

Attached Images

Last edited by FC5; 03-27-2023 at 05:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2023, 04:44 PM   #2
FC5
Enlisted Member
Rep

Photo Dump 2
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-27-2023, 04:47 PM   #3
FC5
Enlisted Member
Rep

Photo Dump 3
Attached Images

Last edited by FC5; 03-28-2023 at 02:21 PM..
Appreciate 3