BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

02-15-2017, 01:27 PM   #45
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
What's the big reveal? Seems disingenuous to be so cryptic if you're privy to information no one else is. Lol. I've seen it all... a modified 228i feeds your passion but a Pagani can't. Lmfao. Good luck to you.
Dude ... really? Obviously if I had $2 million to blow I wouldn't have a 2 Series. I wouldn't have a Pagani, either. That was explained in a previous post.

Just because I don't have hypercar cash doesn't mean I can't have an informed opinion about a hypercar. Again, like I said: it's a theoretical. I'm not assuming anything about anyone else's means here. Why do some people feel a need to assume things about mine? Because I disagree with them? Boo-hoo!

People who can't see -- much less debate -- past the rose-colored glasses on their own noses piss me off.
Appreciate 1
Swizzie7112.00
      02-15-2017, 03:41 PM   #46
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 2
yousefnjr6115.00
supra932474.00
      02-15-2017, 03:43 PM   #47
48Laws
Banned
Rep
Drives: '15 F80, '18 991.2 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viffermike View Post
Dude ... really? Obviously if I had $2 million to blow I wouldn't have a 2 Series. I wouldn't have a Pagani, either. That was explained in a previous post.

Just because I don't have hypercar cash doesn't mean I can't have an informed opinion about a hypercar. Again, like I said: it's a theoretical. I'm not assuming anything about anyone else's means here. Why do some people feel a need to assume things about mine? Because I disagree with them? Boo-hoo!

People who can't see -- much less debate -- past the rose-colored glasses on their own noses piss me off.

You stated, if you were given a Pagani, you'd sell it. Think you're losing track of your ramblings. Again...enjoy your passion for modded 2 series. Maybe you can compose a proposal for Horacio on how to improve his kit car. Lol. Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 03:54 PM   #48
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
You stated, if you were given a Pagani, you'd sell it. Think you're losing track of your ramblings. Again...enjoy your passion for modded 2 series. Maybe you can compose a proposal for Horacio on how to improve his kit car. Lol. Good luck.
Yes, that's what I said. And nope; not losing track at all. Alternative comprehension and semantic spin-doctoring are neither effective debate tactics nor impactful methods of insult. Lol.

Have a nice day.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 03:58 PM   #49
48Laws
Banned
Rep
Drives: '15 F80, '18 991.2 GTS

I was very tactful with you. Dont get upset no one agrees with that BS you originally posted. And to discover your idea of a great car results in a 228i makes your credibility even more questionable. My bad...it's luxury. Lmfao.
Appreciate 0