BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

10-03-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
sawzall
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: A Car

Garage List
2012 911S  [10.00]
2011 911 GT3 RS  [0.00]
WheelSTO and IND - Tag Team Champions!

I can't thank everyone over at WheelSTO and IND enough for their work this last weekend. When I told some friends I was going to have a bunch of parts from two different vendors installed in a single day, without any problems, they all laughed and said good luck.

Leave it to the folks at WheelSTO and IND to pull this off. Not only are they awesome vendors in their own rights, but as a tag team, I don't think there is anyone who can come close! I didn't have to make any special arrangements, they just coordinated with one another, and the magic began.

I ordered the Alcon BBK from Julius at WheelSTO, and he was fantastic at answering my constant flow of questions. Andrew at IND was just as great, making sure that my lip and custom painted spoiler would be ready around the time I would do my brake install. When the weekend came, Julius and Andrew coordinated everything, and the install went off without a hitch. And somehow at the end of the weekend, Johan still had time to take pics of my car.

Thanks to Julius and Johan at WheelSTO, as well as Andrew, Jesal, Nate and everyone else at IND!

Last edited by sawzall; 10-03-2011 at 06:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2011, 12:10 AM   #2
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

Simply the best, better than all the rest..

But pics or it didn't happen!
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2011, 11:03 AM   #3
Johan@WSTO
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E89 Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizzle View Post
I can't thank everyone over at WheelSTO and IND enough for their work this last weekend. When I told some friends I was going to have a bunch of parts from two different vendors installed in a single day, without any problems, they all laughed and said good luck.

Leave it to the folks at WheelSTO and IND to pull this off. Not only are they awesome vendors in their own rights, but as a tag team, I don't think there is anyone who can come close! I didn't have to make any special arrangements, they just coordinated with one another, and the magic began.

I ordered the Alcon BBK from Julius at WheelSTO, and he was fantastic at answering my constant flow of questions. Andrew at IND was just as great, making sure that my lip and custom painted spoiler would be ready around the time I would do my brake install. When the weekend came, Julius and Andrew coordinated everything, and the install went off without a hitch. And somehow at the end of the weekend, Johan still had time to take pics of my car.

Thanks to Julius and Johan at WheelSTO, as well as Andrew, Jesal, Nate and everyone else at IND!
It was great meeting you here again and thank you always for your support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
Simply the best, better than all the rest..

But pics or it didn't happen!
It happened for sure

Appreciate 0
      10-04-2011, 07:14 PM   #4
inandout
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 4 Rings

I have an orgy of parts from Wsto and IND on my car as well. They are awesome.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2011, 09:01 PM   #5
nsx-tee
Enlisted Member
Thailand
Rep
Drives: AW Coupe Edition

+1 Both IND's and Wheelsto's services are top-notch.
      10-06-2011, 01:19 PM   #6
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

Pleasure was ours. Stop by again anytime!