BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

02-11-2020, 08:07 AM   #1
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E92 ZCP Comp S/C

2011 E92 M3 Blue Santorini Wrap 6MT Supercharged

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I wanted to build an exceptional M3 for showing off to my BMW enthusiasts, the local BMW CCA and represent the BMW brand at area car shows. What makes this track-inspired car different from the rest of the M3s for sale? ESS custom tuned supercharger, 20" wheels and tires, MagnaFlow exhaust, brand new Santorini Blue wrap over its original and excellent condition Alpine White factor paint, Alcantara interior upgrades, Recaro seats, and $31,000 (documented) of new parts (within the last 1.6k miles). All three (3) recalls have been performed on this car: PRA 2013/13476, PRA 2018/16803, and PRA 2018/16813. And unlike a lot of other cars for sale on this site, I have no problems showing the clean underside of this car with its new felt and metallic debris shield as under my ownership, it has never been driven in the rain or snow.

I think that the discerning buyer should determine from the video, pictures (see link below) and my description if the car is in immaculate condition and if the recent upgrades (less than a year) are worth the extra money in negating the miles. You should know that, regardless of an E92 M3's mileage, the owner needs to be prepared to show objective evidence indicating that they have maintained, at a minimum, the following items on this particular model: RBCs, Oil Separators, Spark Plugs, Valve Cover Gaskets, O2 Sensors, Engine Mounts, New fluids for engine, transmission, and brakes, windshield wipers, sway bar bushings, DCT seals if automatic - otherwise new clutch and flywheel if 6MT, steering rack boots, underfloor felt, and battery. The aforementioned parts and labor can equate between $10k to $15k in costs if you think that you are getting a good deal. And don't forget to factor in the down time and recurring annoyances associated with taking the car in for repairs and then picking it up. You won't need to be concerned with these issues if purchasing this car. This car has never been in an accident and I have a recent CarFax report. A new windshield was installed, as I did not like looking at small rock chips. It comes with two OEM BMW Key Fobs.

I had the car re-coded European so that the TPMS codes work more reliably. In addition, the car was recently coded GTS Euro MDM making the "fun" factor around corners off the charts!

I have prepared a 3-ring binder of all of the receipts for the new parts and some receipts from the previous owner. And yes, all vinyl stickers can be easily removed from the windows by the new owner and no, I am not accepting any trades nor will I sell any part individually. Located in Greensboro NC.

No codes whatsoever in this car - note that on average, an E92 M3 throws 12 codes.

SUMMARY (see picture with options)
Premium Package (0ZPP)
Technology Package (0ZTP) (iDrive, M drive, electronic damping control, comfort access)
Competition Package (0ZCP, 07MA)
Enhanced Premium Sound (0752)
Carbon Leather Interior Trim (04MY)
Comfort Access Keyless Entry
Carbon Fiber Roof
iPod and USB Adapter
Recalls performed: Airbag, Battery Cable, and Motor Blower Wiring
Mileage: 86,XXX
Horsepower Crank: 625
Torque: 364 ft-lbs
VIN: WBSKG9C58BE367887

ENGINE
ESS 625vt2 Supercharger with Custom High Heat White Powder Coated Cover (Active Autowerke installed)
VFE Oil Cooler (Active Autowerke installed)
Bosch Upgraded Injectors (Active Autowerke installed)
Custom Catless Full Exhaust with two Magnaflow Mufflers
New ESS Custom Tune (includes software, 8600 rpm limiter, patented OBD, and adapter cable)
New RBC WPC Treated; re-assembled with upgraded ARP hardware
New Engine Mounts
New O2 sensors and correct software upgrade for no codes
New NGK Laser Platinum Spark Plugs and Install
New Super Charger Oil and Service
New Oil Change
New Valve Cover Gaskets
New Pinion Shaft Seal
New BMW Oil Filler Cap
New BMW Power Steering Reservoir and Clamps, PS Flush
New BMW Inlet Duct
New White Powder Coated (to match the ESS Injector Cover) Valve Cover, Seals, and Gasket
New GTS Euro MDM Coding, RPM coded to 8600 redline. And New "Shift Booster"
New OEM Oil Separators, O-rings, gaskets, and torx fasteners

DRIVETRAIN & BRAKES
BCr Coilovers with 30 position Dampening Adjust and Camber Plates
Upgraded Control Arms
ECS Stage 2 Rear Disc
Turner Motorsport Full Polyester Sub-Frame Mounts all around
Turner Motorsport Full Solid Rear Differential Mounts
New Ground Control Adjustable Sway Bar Links
New Front BMW Brake Pads, Rotors, and braided stainless steel lines
New BMW Clutch and Flywheel
New Differential Oil
New BMW Anti-lock Brake ABS Dynamic Stability Pump
ECS Performance Clutch Fork Pivot Pin
New BMW Steering Rack Boots
New BMW Rear Wheel ABS and Speed Sensor and Installation w/ TPMS Clear
New Sway Bar Bushings
New Clutch Stop
New Castrol React SRF Racing Brake Fluid

EXTERIOR
IND Color Matched Side Markers
BMW Performance Rear Spoiler
MTEC Rear Carbon Fiber Diffuser
BMW LED turn signals
Genuine BMW Black Chrome Side Grills
Custom OSS Headlights
LCI LED Taillights
New Carbon Fiber AeroCatch hood covers
New BMW Carbon Fiber eyebrows
New Vacuumed-Dry Carbon Fiber mirror covers
New IND Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills
New Carbon Vor Style Front Lip Spoiler
New BMW Puddle Lights
New Bosch Wiper Blades
New Turner Motorsports Stainless Steel Skid Plate
New BMW Center Underfloor Coating (felt)

20" WHEELS & TIRES
New 20x9 (+25mm) Gloss Black AXE EX18 5x120, 20x10.5 (+25mm) Gloss Black AXE EX18 5x120
New Hankook Ventus V12 P245/30/20, P285/30/20 Hankook Ventus V12 (900 miles on them)
New BERU HUF TPMS on all four wheels
New European TPMS Coding and all S/W updates
New BMW 68mm Center Caps
New 78mm MotorSports Hardware bullet stud conversion

INTERIOR
AEM Gauges on AEM Center Console (Boost, AFR, Oil Pressure)
BMW Performance Steering Wheel
Alcantara Interior: Pillars, Center Console, handbrake, shifter, and ceiling
Recaro CS, Leather sides, Alcantara Centers with 1/2" risers
BMW Performance Carbon Shift Knob with Alcantara Boot
BMW Performance Carbon Handbrake
BMW Dark Black Metal Pedals
Interior LED lighting upgrade (map and dome lights)
New Custom Stainless Steel Mounts for Seat Height Adjustability in 1/2" increments
New Footwell FRM Module and Updated Software Programming
New/Updated Navigation System maps
New Upgraded Battery

There are no wheel spacers on this M3; this car has the correct hub-centric hubs for a "vibration free" ride, even at high speeds. All of this vehicle's underbody felt, with hanging issues from the previous owner, have been replaced by either new OEM felt along with upgraded fasteners or the new Turner Motorsports aluminum debris shield. I possess all receipts done since December 2017 (when I purchased the car, neatly organized in a 3-ring binder) and all upgrades, maintenance, and modifications are summarized in an Excel file as well as this accident free vehicle's CarFax (both can be provided electronically). The Recaro seats are extremely comfortable and I have added ½ x 1 inch stainless steel side rail spacers to accommodate short or taller drivers.

I can assist with shipping the car to you with your selected carrier of choice. The local international airport is only 15 minutes from my house and I will gladly come pick you up if you would like to fly in for a test drive. In addition, I can assist you with contacting a local and reputable BMW mechanic for a pre-purchase inspection (PPI).

I read on this forum that the OEM clutch and rear diff can handle upwards of 800+ hp at the flywheel so the new OEM’s clutch coupled with ESS Tuning's 625 is approximately 20% under the maximum specifications in this critical area.

The car, when not being driven, is attached to a battery charger in its heated and air conditioned garage.

The ESS supercharger had an updated tune to it a few months ago along with its scheduled 2,000 mile oil change.

Last edited by im4ipsc; 03-08-2020 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: REDUCTION IN PRICE AND OPTIONS
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2020, 09:51 AM   #2
TT
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: m3 AW e46, Jet Blk e92 ZCP 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by im4ipsc View Post
Note that I will be removing the Uniden R3, the Sprint Booster, the custom BMW car cover, the custom windshield cover, the Fit System RM011 Clip-on Wide Angle Rear View Mirror, the ESS Dongle, the ESS Software, the ESS proprietary OBD, the extra BMW fasteners, the Macht Schnell E-Chassis Bolt-in Harness receptacle Set, the Light Blue Acrylic Leather Paint for the steering wheel, the 2 cans of CHF 11S Power Steering Fluid, the front and rear Rennline Tow Hooks (the front and rear blue santorini tow hook covers will be placed on the car), the K&N recharge kit, the Alcantara Cleaner, and the AL Priority PDC / Laser Jammer and its external speaker. Any reference or pictures in my ad's description needs to be noted and that these items will be removed as I will be selling them in the near future.

THE CAR IS NOW IN SANTORINI BLUE - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpxQ...ature=youtu.be

and a short drive by video:

And if you have the time, here is a link to some additional photos: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...htbzFhNTd3c1p3

I wanted to build an exceptional M3 for showing off to my BMW enthusiasts, the local BMW CCA and represent the BMW brand at area car shows. What makes this track-inspired car different from the rest of the M3s for sale? ESS custom tuned supercharger, 20" wheels and tires, MagnaFlow exhaust, brand new Santorini Blue wrap over its original and excellent condition Alpine White factor paint, Alcantara interior upgrades, Recaro seats, and $31,000 (documented) of new parts (within the last 1.6k miles). All three (3) recalls have been performed on this car: PRA 2013/13476, PRA 2018/16803, and PRA 2018/16813. And unlike a lot of other cars for sale on this site, I have no problems showing the clean underside of this car with its new felt and metallic debris shield as under my ownership, it has never been driven in the rain or snow.

I think that the discerning buyer should determine from the video, pictures (see link below) and my description if the car is in immaculate condition and if the recent upgrades (less than a year) are worth the extra money in negating the miles. You should know that, regardless of an E92 M3's mileage, the owner needs to be prepared to show objective evidence indicating that they have maintained, at a minimum, the following items on this particular model: RBCs, Oil Separators, Spark Plugs, Valve Cover Gaskets, O2 Sensors, Engine Mounts, New fluids for engine, transmission, and brakes, windshield wipers, sway bar bushings, DCT seals if automatic - otherwise new clutch and flywheel if 6MT, steering rack boots, underfloor felt, and battery. The aforementioned parts and labor can equate between $10k to $15k in costs if you think that you are getting a good deal. And don't forget to factor in the down time and recurring annoyances associated with taking the car in for repairs and then picking it up. You won't need to be concerned with these issues if purchasing this car. This car has never been in an accident and I have a recent CarFax report. A new windshield was installed, as I did not like looking at small rock chips. It comes with two OEM BMW Key Fobs.

I had the car re-coded European so that the TPMS codes work more reliably. In addition, the car was recently coded GTS Euro MDM making the "fun" factor around corners off the charts!

I have prepared a 3-ring binder of all of the receipts for the new parts and some receipts from the previous owner. And yes, all vinyl stickers can be easily removed from the windows by the new owner and no, I am not accepting any trades nor will I sell any part individually. Located in Greensboro NC.

No codes whatsoever in this car - note that on average, an E92 M3 throws 12 codes.

SUMMARY (see picture with options)
Premium Package (0ZPP)
Technology Package (0ZTP) (iDrive, M drive, electronic damping control, comfort access)
Competition Package (0ZCP, 07MA)
Enhanced Premium Sound (0752)
Carbon Leather Interior Trim (04MY)
Comfort Access Keyless Entry
Carbon Fiber Roof
iPod and USB Adapter
Recalls performed: Airbag, Battery Cable, and Motor Blower Wiring
Mileage: 86,XXX
Horsepower Crank: 625
Torque: 364 ft-lbs
VIN: WBSKG9C58BE367887

ENGINE
ESS 625vt2 Supercharger with Custom High Heat White Powder Coated Cover (Active Autowerke installed)
VFE Oil Cooler (Active Autowerke installed)
Bosch Upgraded Injectors (Active Autowerke installed)
Custom Catless Full Exhaust with two Magnaflow Mufflers
New ESS Custom Tune (includes software, 8600 rpm limiter, patented OBD, and adapter cable)
New RBC WPC Treated; re-assembled with upgraded ARP hardware
New Engine Mounts
New O2 sensors and correct software upgrade for no codes
New NGK Laser Platinum Spark Plugs and Install
New Super Charger Oil and Service
New Oil Change
New Valve Cover Gaskets
New Pinion Shaft Seal
New BMW Oil Filler Cap
New BMW Power Steering Reservoir and Clamps, PS Flush
New BMW Inlet Duct
New White Powder Coated (to match the ESS Injector Cover) Valve Cover, Seals, and Gasket
New GTS Euro MDM Coding, RPM coded to 8600 redline. And New "Shift Booster"
New OEM Oil Separators, O-rings, gaskets, and torx fasteners

DRIVETRAIN & BRAKES
BCr Coilovers with 30 position Dampening Adjust and Camber Plates
Upgraded Control Arms
ECS Stage 2 Rear Disc
Turner Motorsport Full Polyester Sub-Frame Mounts all around
Turner Motorsport Full Solid Rear Differential Mounts
New Ground Control Adjustable Sway Bar Links
New Front BMW Brake Pads, Rotors, and braided stainless steel lines
New BMW Clutch and Flywheel
New Differential Oil
New BMW Anti-lock Brake ABS Dynamic Stability Pump
ECS Performance Clutch Fork Pivot Pin
New BMW Steering Rack Boots
New BMW Rear Wheel ABS and Speed Sensor and Installation w/ TPMS Clear
New Sway Bar Bushings
New Clutch Stop
New Castrol React SRF Racing Brake Fluid

EXTERIOR
IND Color Matched Side Markers
BMW Performance Rear Spoiler
MTEC Rear Carbon Fiber Diffuser
BMW LED turn signals
Genuine BMW Black Chrome Side Grills
Custom OSS Headlights
LCI LED Taillights
New Carbon Fiber AeroCatch hood covers
New BMW Carbon Fiber eyebrows
New Vacuumed-Dry Carbon Fiber mirror covers
New IND Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills
New Carbon Vor Style Front Lip Spoiler
New BMW Puddle Lights
New Bosch Wiper Blades
New Turner Motorsports Stainless Steel Skid Plate
New BMW Center Underfloor Coating (felt)

20" WHEELS & TIRES
New 20x9 (+25mm) Gloss Black AXE EX18 5x120, 20x10.5 (+25mm) Gloss Black AXE EX18 5x120
New Hankook Ventus V12 P245/30/20, P285/30/20 Hankook Ventus V12 (900 miles on them)
New BERU HUF TPMS on all four wheels
New European TPMS Coding and all S/W updates
New BMW 68mm Center Caps
New 78mm MotorSports Hardware bullet stud conversion

INTERIOR
AEM Gauges on AEM Center Console (Boost, AFR, Oil Pressure)
BMW Performance Steering Wheel
Alcantara Interior: Pillars, Center Console, handbrake, shifter, and ceiling
Recaro CS, Leather sides, Alcantara Centers with 1/2" risers
BMW Performance Carbon Shift Knob with Alcantara Boot
BMW Performance Carbon Handbrake
BMW Dark Black Metal Pedals
Interior LED lighting upgrade (map and dome lights)
New Custom Stainless Steel Mounts for Seat Height Adjustability in 1/2" increments
New Footwell FRM Module and Updated Software Programming
New/Updated Navigation System maps
New Upgraded Battery

There are no wheel spacers on this M3; this car has the correct hub-centric hubs for a "vibration free" ride, even at high speeds. All of this vehicle's underbody felt, with hanging issues from the previous owner, have been replaced by either new OEM felt along with upgraded fasteners or the new Turner Motorsports aluminum debris shield. I possess all receipts done since December 2017 (when I purchased the car, neatly organized in a 3-ring binder) and all upgrades, maintenance, and modifications are summarized in an Excel file as well as this accident free vehicle's CarFax (both can be provided electronically). The Recaro seats are extremely comfortable and I have added ½ x 1 inch stainless steel side rail spacers to accommodate short or taller drivers.

I can assist with shipping the car to you with your selected carrier of choice. The local international airport is only 15 minutes from my house and I will gladly come pick you up if you would like to fly in for a test drive. In addition, I can assist you with contacting a local and reputable BMW mechanic for a pre-purchase inspection (PPI).

I read on this forum that the OEM clutch and rear diff can handle upwards of 800+ hp at the flywheel so the new OEM’s clutch coupled with ESS Tuning's 625 is approximately 20% under the maximum specifications in this critical area.

The car, when not being driven, is attached to a battery charger in its heated and air conditioned garage.

The ESS supercharger had an updated tune to it a few months ago along with its scheduled 2,000 mile oil change.
Beautiful Car! Love this shade of blue GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2020, 03:00 AM   #3
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Thank you for your comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT View Post
Beautiful Car! Love this shade of blue GLWS!
This blue appears a bit lighter in direct sunlight and darker on cloudy days and when under a cover
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2020, 08:36 AM   #4
6ixSpd
Save the manuals!
Rep
Drives: '16 M3, '23 718 Spyder

Should clarify in the thread title that it's a wrap. Stating it as just a Santorini Blue M3 is misleading...

Past: E92 M3, F87 M2, E39 M5, etc
Appreciate 7
Kelse921131.50
Frozen570.00
xcusem3456.50
Merlin_83473.50
      02-12-2020, 11:53 AM   #5
TT
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: m3 AW e46, Jet Blk e92 ZCP 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ixSpd View Post
Should clarify in the thread title that it's a wrap. Stating it as just a Santorini Blue M3 is misleading...
Yep, I agree. Didn't catch it.
Appreciate 3
6ixSpd6014.50
Frozen570.00
xcusem3456.50
      02-12-2020, 11:55 AM   #6
6ixSpd
Save the manuals!
Rep
Drives: '16 M3, '23 718 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT View Post
Yep, I agree. Didn't catch it.
Especially as it's buried within the text of the post

Past: E92 M3, F87 M2, E39 M5, etc
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2020, 02:04 PM   #7
Frozen
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Frozen Red e92 ZCP

Calling this a Santorini car is basically deception by the seller. Come on man
Appreciate 5
xcusem3456.50
6ixSpd6014.50
Kelse921131.50
      02-13-2020, 02:54 PM   #8
xcusem3
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

This is not a Santorini car!

I owned a real Santorini m3 (sold it this past summer, kicking myself now..) all were June/July production 2013's

Please put a note that this car is wrapped!! It is beautiful, GLWS!!
Merlin_83473.50
      02-18-2020, 08:16 AM   #9
Merlin_83
Merlin
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW M3 6MT w/ZCP

Garage List
2012 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2008 BMW 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ixSpd View Post
Agree 100%

2012 E92 M3 ZCP | 2008 E90 335xi | 2008 E90 335i |
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2020, 03:54 AM   #10
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

To those who have sent me the PMs...

Yes I have buffed out the installation swirl marks on the car's wrap and yes the Alpine White paint is in perfect and pristine condition. Just look at the video links that I sent.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2020, 02:11 PM   #11
jangoblue2
Private
Rep
Drives: 14' F10 M5

Quick Question!

Hey @im4ipsc, I was looking at the BMW E92 M3 you owned and did a lot of work on. It’s listed for sale now and wanted to get the rundown on the work you did and any particular info you have as you clearly know a lot about BMWs. The car itself is amazing I love everything you have done and hope to be the next owner. It currently is sitting at 89k miles and I’m hoping it has some life left on it. I know a lot about the upgrades you have down to it and was curious if there is anything I should be on the lookout for? How long did you own it? Why’d you get rid of it, and if you’re still in a BMW today? All knowledge is appreciated and you can email me @Alec.august561@gmail.com
Appreciate 0