BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

EXXEL Distributions

08-16-2017, 02:54 PM   #23
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Appreciate 0
      08-16-2017, 07:12 PM   #24
EnVe46
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 LeMansBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolve Automotive View Post
great progress. Car looks good.
Thanks!
      08-17-2017, 06:51 PM   #25
dj_dub
IG: @dj_dub
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW E90 M3 - SG/FR 6MT

Garage List
Do you have more pics/angles of your car with the wing on? I actually like the design of that...
CarboProject CF Plenum | Dinan CF Intake | ESS Tune | RKP X-Pipe | Akra w/CF Tips | MFactory CF DS | CSF Cooling | AST 5200 | Hotchkis F/R Sways | SPL/Ground Control/Fall-Line Arms | DEFIV Diff Brace | StudioRSR Rollcage | 3-piece BBS RT88 | Michelin PS4S | Brembos F/R | Recaro Profi SPG XL | CAE Ultra Shifter | Perf Elec Wheel V2 | BAVSOUND | GT4 CF Front Lip/Canards/Rear Wing | Arkym CF Rear Diffuser | Forcewerkz CF SS | Varis CF Lower Tray | Turner Skidplate | BayOptiks Headlights
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2017, 06:39 AM   #26
EnVe46
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_dub View Post
Do you have more pics/angles of your car with the wing on? I actually like the design of that...
Yes I do. I have the wing for sale if you're interested.
Attached Images

08-20-2017, 06:29 PM   #27
EnVe46
Major
Rep

Got some more work done this weekend which was well needed as I leave for Florida next Saturday. The car goes back for full DCT seals as both are leaking. When I went to pick it up they said it has some god awful noise in the front right that started right when I went to pick it up ten mins before closing so they didn't have time to diagnose it. I tore the right front apart five different times trying to figure out the noise. After all that I'm leaning towards a wheel bearing as it's speed dependent, load dependent, has harmonic resonance and has the sounds of a brake pad rubbing. I'll get that addressed when I take it back Tuesday. I did manage to get the plugs done which was pretty easy with the coil puller and quite the contraption of extensions for the passenger rear cylinder. Also installed new 15mm rear wheel spacers to replace the broken 10mm one. Loving the stance!
Attached Images

08-31-2017, 08:22 AM   #28
EnVe46
Major
Rep

Man one a trip! Made it down to Florida, left the day the M was finished by my shop in Charlotte. DCT pans/seals replaced and all is well there. On the trip down I got an SES with Increased Emissions warning on iDrive. Ran codes and it was for O2 sensors. Kept rolling out with no issues but crappy mpgs. Was a comfortable ride down though. Found a highly rated Indy shop here in Fort Lauderdale where it's been since Tuesday. The right front headlight was intermittent as well. The battery was from 2010 and well passed the life span and they suggested to replace that. The O2 plugs were swapped sides so that was causing my SES. Easy fix. The headlight they couldn't get to go out to diagnose it. I have a few other codes for low voltage which the shop thinks everything is related to the battery code and need for replacement. I'll go pick it up today and hope that's the case. I'm loving the car and knew it'd need to be brought back to life but this is getting old ???

We finally found our apartment yesterday so it's nice getting settled. Once I have the car back I'll feel more complete and ready to carry on with life! I'm sure some of you all have been there. Having the car coated was a life saver in getting it cleaned as well. A little presoak of the no Rinse and bugs came right off. Saturday night we stopped at a hotel and got sprinkler water all over the car which worried the hell outta me! Thankfully it all came out great after a solid day of rain followed to immediate wash. I hope to find time this weekend to clean it again with Ironx and too the coating with reload to get it near perfect again. Thankfully I'll be in a covered parking garage both at home and at work. That's it for now! Hopefully!
      08-31-2017, 09:12 AM   #29
Properstyle
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 ZCP m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Man one a trip! Made it down to Florida, left the day the M was finished by my shop in Charlotte. DCT pans/seals replaced and all is well there. On the trip down I got an SES with Increased Emissions warning on iDrive. Ran codes and it was for O2 sensors. Kept rolling out with no issues but crappy mpgs. Was a comfortable ride down though. Found a highly rated Indy shop here in Fort Lauderdale where it's been since Tuesday. The right front headlight was intermittent as well. The battery was from 2010 and well passed the life span and they suggested to replace that. The O2 plugs were swapped sides so that was causing my SES. Easy fix. The headlight they couldn't get to go out to diagnose it. I have a few other codes for low voltage which the shop thinks everything is related to the battery code and need for replacement. I'll go pick it up today and hope that's the case. I'm loving the car and knew it'd need to be brought back to life but this is getting old ???

We finally found our apartment yesterday so it's nice getting settled. Once I have the car back I'll feel more complete and ready to carry on with life! I'm sure some of you all have been there. Having the car coated was a life saver in getting it cleaned as well. A little presoak of the no Rinse and bugs came right off. Saturday night we stopped at a hotel and got sprinkler water all over the car which worried the hell outta me! Thankfully it all came out great after a solid day of rain followed to immediate wash. I hope to find time this weekend to clean it again with Ironx and too the coating with reload to get it near perfect again. Thankfully I'll be in a covered parking garage both at home and at work. That's it for now! Hopefully!
glad you made it down. A really good indy shop in davie/Lauderdale is meister motoring. Let me know when you are free we can meet up for lunch or something. Or if you need any physical help with the car let me know I have full garage and just about any tool you will need.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2017, 09:16 AM   #30
EnVe46
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Properstyle View Post
Quote:

glad you made it down. A really good indy shop in davie/Lauderdale is meister motoring. Let me know when you are free we can meet up for lunch or something. Or if you need any physical help with the car let me know I have full garage and just about any tool you will need.
Thanks man! Will do. I went to Ultimate Euro in Davie, seem to be excellent and their reviews are as well. Couldn't tackle myself didn't have time but I'll definitely take you up on the help sometime! And a photo shoot is in order!
      08-31-2017, 09:26 AM   #31
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Quote:

Over on the other coast of Florida, would love to hook up with you guys next time I'm over there. Way to go Proper, nice offer on helping out a forum member. ENV don't forget to update your location now that you are in Florida. It's definitely hit or miss with these cars. I have had zero issues with either of my high mileage M3's with a total of 20,000 miles driven between them by me. But I do expect that my luck will run out eventually and the $1,000 repair items will start hitting. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2017, 09:57 AM   #32
EnVe46
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Over on the other coast of Florida, would love to hook up with you guys next time I'm over there. Way to go Proper, nice offer on helping out a forum member. ENV don't forget to update your location now that you are in Florida. It's definitely hit or miss with these cars. I have had zero issues with either of my high mileage M3's with a total of 20,000 miles driven between them by me. But I do expect that my luck will run out eventually and the $1,000 repair items will start hitting. I wouldn't have it any other way.
No doubt! I stole this I feel at 30k given it's options and color scheme. So I knew going in it'd take a few grand to get to my liking. It's easier when everything is done at once instead of over 1.5-2months, one after another. But I'm hoping with these services it'll be golden from here. My parents live in Cape Coral so I'll be over there often.
      09-04-2017, 12:21 AM   #33
Blademaster
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2008 E90 M3  [0.00]
incredible car, i'm a proud e90 owner myself! keep the updates coming, interesting thread with great info..
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2017, 10:08 AM   #34
EnVe46
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blademaster View Post
incredible car, i'm a proud e90 owner myself! keep the updates coming, interesting thread with great info..
Thanks man! I'm enjoying it a ton for sure. Hopefully it'll be nothing but fun updates from here. I did order the RDC module today to get my tpms situation fixed. Next I'll be looking into secondary x pipe options to keep primary cats.
      09-25-2017, 02:04 PM   #35
EnVe46
Major
Rep

Not much been going on but will be trading my wheels next weekend for another set! Going to some beefy tires all around to so looking forward to the changes. My short drives to work are killing my mpg though, avg 10.2 right now. I make sure the engine is up to operating temp before I get to work and have fresh plugs obviously. No codes or errors so kinda curious if there's a bum O2 sensor. Also, I have a hesitation when shifting into and out of 2nd gear and I'm wondering if it's possibly low on fluid since they serviced it and the level has settled. Any insight on these small things would be appreciated
      10-06-2017, 09:52 PM   #36
EnVe46
Major
Rep

Got the car in for an oil change, replaced both front spark plugs as bank 1 triggered a code and did the brake flush finally. Car is running fantastic and couldn?t be happier. I?ll be swapping some new wheels on tmrw so I?ll have an update shortly. Also have an x pipe ready to go in but undecided on installing. Dinan dct/engine programming will be done soon as well to keep my Warranty happy but give some extra hp! Update tmrw with new wheels
BOOF-M34448.50
      10-07-2017, 04:08 PM   #37
EnVe46
Major
Rep

New wheels!

Just installed new wheels. Traded my GTS 359s for a set of vorsteiner vff and mounted 275/30 front and 295/30 rear pirelli pzeros. Very minor rubbing in the rear on big bumps at speed. I?m stock ZCP suspension

19x9.5 et 22 w/ 275/30
19x10.5 et 25 w/ 295/30
Attached Images

10-09-2017, 12:48 PM   #38
Properstyle
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 ZCP m3

very very nice
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2017, 08:24 AM   #39
EnVe46
Major
Rep

Quote:
very very nice
Thanks man! Went to your buddies shop to get some work done, super nice guy! Got the brake fluid flushed, new O2 sensors and fresh oil changed. It was nice to hear he saw nothing that needed attention and it was overall clean. We got to get together and get some pics!
      10-13-2017, 08:43 AM   #40
vincE92M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
'11 E92 M3  [0.00]
Nice work. This car is looking so much better thanks to you!
      10-13-2017, 08:44 AM   #41
Jhanksm3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 M3 Comp

nice wheels. I live the GTS but everybody have them good to see something different
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2017, 02:29 PM   #42
EnVe46
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincE92M3 View Post
Nice work. This car is looking so much better thanks to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanksevo View Post
nice wheels. I live the GTS but everybody have them good to see something different
Thank you gentlemen! Making it mine one thing at a time.
BOOF-M34448.50
      10-13-2017, 03:27 PM   #43
vincE92M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
'11 E92 M3  [0.00]
Didnt realize you already had a Euro bumper too. Score!
      10-13-2017, 05:18 PM   #44
EnVe46
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincE92M3 View Post
Didnt realize you already had a Euro bumper too. Score!
Yea she was originally bought and drove in Germany for the first four years before making her way to the states! Tracked down original owner who tracked it around the ring a few times. Pretty cool

Also has rear fog lights, amber turn signals in the rear, emergency triangle and other cool Euro features
BOOF-M34448.50