BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM
Closed Thread

02-17-2006, 12:26 PM   #67
Yaajer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ActiveHybrid 3, X5

Can you girls kiss?

Bella is
      02-17-2006, 12:28 PM   #68
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
[QUOTE=makr]Nice Pics!

QUOTE]

02-17-2006, 12:29 PM   #69
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante

I was refering to some newby members around here who highjack every thread they can and were never helpful to other members.

cheers

Yeah its a bit annoying now, so if i ever did in the past, sorry..
      02-17-2006, 12:31 PM   #70
shimshimnada
FTW!
Rep
Drives: '05 JB 330i ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArenGh
Nikki, since I've been here I've only noticed your tone of posts... and the general feel I get is that you think you're higher and mightier than everyone else and talk down to people.

If that is the personality you are talking about, I'm sure a picture isn't going to help change anything. Maybe adjust your tone and we'll figure maybe you do have some quality attributes, rather than just ask for your picture all the time.
Since I've been here, I've noticed that all guys wanna see are pictures

And that some new members are really old members pretending to be new members.

It's all fun.
      02-17-2006, 12:33 PM   #71
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
And those who post their pictures on the boards may simply be attention whores who just love external criticism and/or reviews (except for Bella, she's pretty...please Bella, don't burn down my apartment...again).
I hope that was a joke, cause your traveling WAY outside my circle of trust lol...

I didnt post pics to get attention, i dont care/need it. I posted cause i thought diesel did a really cool job..

If i really wanted to be an attention whore, i could have easily posted in a bikini or something. shit i mean i WAS at the beach..
      02-17-2006, 12:35 PM   #72
shimshimnada
FTW!
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
I hope that was a joke, cause your traveling WAY outside my circle of trust lol...

I didnt post pics to get attention, i dont care/need it. I posted cause i thought diesel did a really cool job..

If i really wanted to be an attention whore, i could have easily posted in a bikini or something. shit i mean i WAS at the beach..
speaking of bikinis... keep posting. i don't care if you are attention whore or not.

02-17-2006, 12:35 PM   #73
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Nikki, since I've been here I've only noticed your tone of posts... and the general feel I get is that you think you're higher and mightier than everyone else and talk down to people.
Ill admit it.. i got the same feeling too.
      02-17-2006, 12:35 PM   #74
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

Internet Drama!

Good morning everyone
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2006, 12:37 PM   #75
shimshimnada
FTW!
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Ill admit it.. i got the same feeling too.
me 2. Enroutte agrees too.
      02-17-2006, 12:38 PM   #76
vladinecko
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [9.00]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
1994 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Wow, Aren - you are good. I felt that same tone, too.

I'm sorry Nikki, but you're stuck with the stigma of saying that horrendously stupid remark that "automatic transmission drivers are just lazy" (yes, I still remember). Nearly as stupid as me saying "manual transmission drivers are too broke to afford an automatic"
ok, we've all had strong opinions like that here. i once said people that got comfort access are just too lazy to press a button on their fob. so what? after i saw what CA is all about, i actually regret not getting it. so to assign a person certain properties solely based on their one or two remarks is just plain wrong, even though i know what you mean by it.

i'm not sticking up for nikki here in any way because i have no idea who she is myself. i know for sure though, that a picture of her won't tell me anything either.
1994 E36 325i - Boston Green/Beige/Automatic/ZPP/Heated Seats/Premium Sound - Sold
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2006, 12:39 PM   #77
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

Hey Bella, there's always exceptions. You've been around for a long time before you posted your first picture, so it's obvious you weren't repining for some attention. I remember in the beginning you talked about your E90 a whole lot...not about yourself. So no, you're not an attention whore.

Some of the new guys here are attention whores.

EDIT: Hey vlad, I agree. I'm not saying Nikki is a bad person for it. Just that that remark is stuck. A picture won't help any of it.
      02-17-2006, 12:42 PM   #78
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Hey Bella, there's always exceptions. You've been around for a long time before you posted your first picture, so it's obvious you weren't repining for some attention. I remember in the beginning you talked about your E90 a whole lot...not about yourself. So no, you're not an attention whore.

Some of the new guys here are attention whores.
Yea we go wayyyyy back haha... and i was gonna say that in my post regarding the attention. That its been 6 months before i posted a pic of myself. The e90 talk has diminished well cause.. its not so new anymore. No problems with it either..
      02-17-2006, 12:50 PM   #79
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Quote:
... and the general feel I get is that you think you're higher and mightier than everyone else and talk down to people.
I like that quality in a girl
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2006, 12:50 PM   #80
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Nikki, since I've been here I've noticed the tone of your posts, and the general feel I get is that you think you're higher and mightier than everyone else and talk down to people.

If that is the personality you are talking about, I'm sure a picture isn't going to help change anything. Maybe adjust your tone and we'll figure maybe you do have some quality attributes, rather than just ask for your picture all the time.
I agree.

Nikki, I'm sure you're a nice person but you don't always come off that way. Even when I first came here, your reply posts to me always seemed kind of cold or like you were talking down to me. Sometimes you offer your opinion, which isn't a bad thing, but the way in which you chose to word it makes me think that you're not a very friendly person.

The other night when Sound of Speed, granted is kind of weird, posted photos of her car, you posted about how the photos were bad. Nikki, we ALL KNOW your photo taking skills are great. It's awesmoe that you want to give advice, but the way you gave your opinion and edited her photo was really rude. I felt that you were pretty much saying to her "HEY, YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SUCKS. MY WAY IS THE RIGHT WAY, YOUR WAY IS WRONG."

I just think that there's really only 3 of us girls on here, and I feel like you're holding yourself back from being our friend.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2006, 12:53 PM   #81
shimshimnada
FTW!
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enroutte
I agree.

Nikki, I'm sure you're a nice person but you don't always come off that way. Even when I first came here, your reply posts to me always seemed kind of cold or like you were talking down to me. Sometimes you offer your opinion, which isn't a bad thing, but the way in which you chose to word it makes me think that you're not a very friendly person.

The other night when Sound of Speed, granted is kind of weird, posted photos of her car, you posted about how the photos were bad. Nikki, we ALL KNOW your photo taking skills are great. It's awesmoe that you want to give advice, but the way you gave your opinion and edited her photo was really rude. I felt that you were pretty much saying to her "HEY, YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SUCKS. MY WAY IS THE RIGHT WAY, YOUR WAY IS WRONG."

I just think that there's really only 3 of us girls on here, and I feel like you're holding yourself back from being our friend.
You go girl! Go enroutte! Go enroutte!

Maybe Nikki is jealous of Bella and Enroutte but she needs to man up give some

or at least post some pictures.
      02-17-2006, 12:53 PM   #82
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep

I'm also not advocating you post a picture of yourself either. I think your reasoning for not posting a photo is fine. However, what's the point of posting practically naked photos of other women? I don't get that. I get the feel that you're trying to get attention from the guys by trying to "be one of the guys."

Which makes no sense to me at all, since you said you didn't want attention.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2006, 12:54 PM   #83
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

Who are you people talking about??? I'm not taking sides or sticking up for anyone, but this certainly doesn't sound like our Nikki!

She's always been friendly to me, and I never got a bad vibe...
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2006, 12:57 PM   #84
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

I got a bad vibe when she condescendingly said automatic drivers are lazy.

But besides that, her posts were rather well-put and she mainly posts in an informative way (i.e. photography, fishes/aquariums, Audis, and critiques of other pretty girls).
      02-17-2006, 12:58 PM   #85
vladinecko
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [9.00]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
1994 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
The other night when Sound of Speed, granted is kind of weird, posted photos of her car
waaaaaaait a minute! this is kind off topic what guys are talking about but is sound of speed the same 18 year old MALE that we could all see on myspace, in his car, etc., etc, and you calling him a female is just an internal joke between you and him, OR, is (s)he really a she???

call me stupid, but i didn't read any of those threads that you guys were posting back and forth so i'm not sure what's going on here...
1994 E36 325i - Boston Green/Beige/Automatic/ZPP/Heated Seats/Premium Sound - Sold
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2006, 01:00 PM   #86
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladinecko
call me stupid, but i didn't read any of those threads that you guys were posting back and forth so i'm not sure what's going on here...
Did you mean that in a rude way?

Because I have an answer depending on your tone of voice, mister.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2006, 01:01 PM   #87
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Did you mean that in a rude way?

Because I have an answer depending on your tone of voice, mister.
How about you give us both...go with the answer for the bad tone first and the good tone second...
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2006, 01:02 PM   #88
shimshimnada
FTW!
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladinecko
waaaaaaait a minute! this is kind off topic what guys are talking about but is sound of speed the same 18 year old MALE that we could all see on myspace, in his car, etc., etc, and you calling him a female is just an internal joke between you and him, OR, is (s)he really a she???

soundofspeed is karen or gary depending on where you're looking