BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

06-29-2006, 12:37 AM   #67
mava330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Coupe

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [6.00]
Now THIS IS entertainment!!

Mr. President: (docbolo)

Do less of this

more of this

and this will come

followed by the old country yo!! 10 baby!!! 10!!!

2005 S2000 Silverstone / Red/Black
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:38 AM   #68
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
Bella did say before she likes guys who treat ladies bad. She also said that she likes guys who take command. I think. So you're getting the ball rolling, man!
it's not just bella... they all do, it's in their dna... in cave times, female wanted the strongest and most agressive guy which would hunt, get food for them, who could protect and kill anyone who tries to mess with his girl (i guess a monkey at that time )... why would they want someone who would be so damn nice and get killed by another guy ?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 12:40 AM   #69
flush01
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mava330

Mr. President: (docbolo)

Do less of this

more of this

and this will come

followed by the old country yo!! 10 baby!!! 10!!!

ya we need more entertainment, its boring at 2am
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 01:01 AM   #70
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mava330

mava bro, nearly laughed till I cried! I've been trying. No more Mr.nice guy. I told her she stinks... no response. Ok....

Bella youre kinda ugly but if you wanna go out I'll give you a sympathy date.

Hows dat?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 01:20 AM   #71
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Hhahaha

I wasnt ignoring, i was at the gym working out. Incredible how much i can miss in 90 mins.

Anyway- I love how we went from global warming to me and docbolo living in sicily popping out 10 kids

I do want to live in italy, so if someone wants to take care of that for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway- This global warming issue has been pretty popular lately, that could be a reason why i've become so paranoid. I respect mother nature, yet i fear her. When i was a kid, lightening and rain would scare the shit outta me. On New Years eve 1999, i prayed all day in my room that the world wasnt gonna end at midnight hahah.. but hey look at it like this "the world cant end today, cause its already tomorrow in australia"

Hey Doc why dont u try to make a few of the meets, it takes 2 to tango. Dedication man!
      06-29-2006, 01:23 AM   #72
flush01
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Hhahaha

I wasnt ignoring, i was at the gym working out. Incredible how much i can miss in 90 mins.

Anyway- I love how we went from global warming to me and docbolo living in sicily popping out 10 kids

I do want to live in italy, so if someone wants to take care of that for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway- This global warming issue has been pretty popular lately, that could be a reason why i've become so paranoid. I respect mother nature, yet i fear her. When i was a kid, lightening and rain would scare the shit outta me. On New Years eve 1999, i prayed all day in my room that the world wasnt gonna end at midnight hahah.. but hey look at it like this "the world cant end today, cause its already tomorrow in australia"

Hey Doc why dont u try to make a few of the meets, it takes 2 to tango. Dedication man!
how did you found energy for gym after getting blazed ? damnnnnnnnn
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 01:24 AM   #73
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by flush01
how did you found energy for gym after getting blazed ? damnnnnnnnn
Yeah today was a rough workout. I was soooo lazy. But i managed to do 30 mins of cardio and lift weights for my Biceps, triceps and shoulders. But i was hurting.. if i didnt have my workout partner i would have thrown in the towel early ahah
      06-29-2006, 01:56 AM   #74
KennyVendetta
Salsero
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335 Crimson Red

We are not destroying the Earth.

We are destroying the potential for human life on Earth.

If we do not recycle then the Earth will "recycle" us.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 02:17 AM   #75
MIKEYMIKE
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
Oh come on, nuclear war is the only exception. That wasn't even being discussed here. Even then, Earth will still be intact...we can only destroy ourselves.

Maybe I misunderstood your original argument...but you were kind of implying man ain't shit and has no control over the Earth.

I then brought up nuclear holocaust as an example of how powerful man's technology is.

So you're saying if there's nuclear holocaust the Earth will still be intact, minus man.

Well guess what? If global warming is indeed true, and the polar ice caps melt...whether man goes extinct or not, life on Earth will still go on.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 02:18 AM   #76
MIKEYMIKE
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyVendetta
We are not destroying the Earth.

We are destroying the potential for human life on Earth.

If we do not recycle then the Earth will "recycle" us.

Wise words from our homie from Iraq, keep it real gangsta
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 02:19 AM   #77
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"

Quote:
me and docbolo living in sicily popping out 10 kids
You have just described my personal idea of heaven. not joking.

Quote:
I made one of them, had to go because my buddy had to go to the airport. And you admitted you would have gone on a date if you were not leaving for NYC. Dedication? I am the president of the Ms. Bella leghumper club!
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 08:10 AM   #78
mava330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Coupe

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
I am the president of the Ms. Bella leghumper club!
:Queue up Missy Elliott's "Work It":

Bro you not only a member.... your da prez foo!
2005 S2000 Silverstone / Red/Black
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2006, 09:40 AM   #79
chongki
Anyaketdin!
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E90

The End Is Near
      07-06-2006, 06:41 AM   #80
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

Quote:
Us powerful humans are capable of anything, refer to below link to see how significant we are:
http://www.rense.com/general72/size.htm

Appreciate 0
      07-06-2006, 03:56 PM   #81
Scarabeo
Private First Class
Italy
Rep
Drives: E90

Forget Sicily - I live only 40 minutes from Venice.....e' un vero paradiso!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2006, 04:10 PM   #82
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Pshh, there's no such thing as global warning. We give ourselves too much credit.

Simplest and truest words typed here. The Earth has undergone dramatic changes throughout the history of its existence with & without the existence of man. We have huge egos!

Most people don't even realize that the main greenhouse gas is water vapor.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2006, 04:23 PM   #83
Scarabeo
Private First Class
Italy
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan
Simplest and truest words typed here. The Earth has undergone dramatic changes throughout the history of its existence with & without the existence of man. We have huge egos!

Most people don't even realize that the main greenhouse gas is water vapor.
and cow farts.....
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2006, 04:37 PM   #84
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEYMIKE
Maybe I misunderstood your original argument...but you were kind of implying man ain't shit and has no control over the Earth.

I then brought up nuclear holocaust as an example of how powerful man's technology is.

So you're saying if there's nuclear holocaust the Earth will still be intact, minus man.

Well guess what? If global warming is indeed true, and the polar ice caps melt...whether man goes extinct or not, life on Earth will still go on.
LOL! Well yeah, of course I know that. But what does that have to do with the post of mine that you quoted? I WAS implying that man has no control over the Earth. Blowing ourselves up doesn't count.

Personally, I think I could easily survive a nuclear holocaust, I don't know about the rest of you though.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2006, 12:57 AM   #85
ages944
Captain
Poland
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

just saw the movie. Really quite depressing. More depressing is that at times it was hard to hear the documentary's dialog over the babbling of other moviegoers who were outside waiting in line to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 2.

Not too much in the way of new theory imo. I learned most of the theory 6 yrs ago in college Ecology. (Ironically, I learned it just in time to watch Dubya pull us out of Kyoto). The films big strength imo was how it backed assertions / theories with data, and how it put the data into the proper historical perspective / context. I also liked to see that the documentary gave ideas for things that can be done (most relatively easily) to lower pollution and CO2 emission. A lot could be done simply by modifying behaviors and habits.

No offense to anyone in particular here, but those that don't consider global warming a credible and increasingly critical problem are either ignorant or in denial. I mean crap, why do so many people have to wait for an apple to drop on their head before they'll believe in gravity?

Mods: Blacklines | Rear Seat Power Outlets | Rear Fog Lights | Ashtray Garage Door Opener
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2006, 02:16 AM   #86
windnsea00
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Quote:
Goodbye to our planet. Dude wtf, i am too scared to go watch "An inconvient truth" cause i dont want to know how f*cked we are.

Serioulsy, we had THUNDERSTORMS in san diego yesterday morning.
You do know that thunderstorms in the southwest are common in the summer due to the southern moonsonal flow from Mexico which brings up the moisture and heat. That's why you see those massive thunder clouds east on the mountains and at times it will move to the coast.
      07-08-2006, 02:43 AM   #87
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ages944
just saw the movie. Really quite depressing. More depressing is that at times it was hard to hear the documentary's dialog over the babbling of other moviegoers who were outside waiting in line to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 2.

Not too much in the way of new theory imo. I learned most of the theory 6 yrs ago in college Ecology. (Ironically, I learned it just in time to watch Dubya pull us out of Kyoto). The films big strength imo was how it backed assertions / theories with data, and how it put the data into the proper historical perspective / context. I also liked to see that the documentary gave ideas for things that can be done (most relatively easily) to lower pollution and CO2 emission. A lot could be done simply by modifying behaviors and habits.

No offense to anyone in particular here, but those that don't consider global warming a credible and increasingly critical problem are either ignorant or in denial. I mean crap, why do so many people have to wait for an apple to drop on their head before they'll believe in gravity?
Oh, I believe in global warming alright. Just not that humans caused it, nor that we can stop it.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2006, 02:43 AM   #88
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by windnsea00
You do know that thunderstorms in the southwest are common in the summer due to the southern moonsonal flow from Mexico which brings up the moisture and heat. That's why you see those massive thunder clouds east on the mountains and at times it will move to the coast.
How dare you bring logic into this thread?
Appreciate 0