BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Mporium BMW

05-25-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
lm1z
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 GT350

Thumbs down 3-Piece Wheel Repair - Dallas

Absolutely some of the worst customer service I've experienced.
Long story short, I went in to get the lips on my rear wheels replaced and I got to see first hand how the company operates.

There is no point in writing up a huge rant in detail. To me, these types of threads waste time and are inefficient because most of the statements are very subjective.

Here is a short list of what I experienced:

1. Poor customer service - no returned phone calls, no returned emails, no proposed discount after severely inconveniencing me on a work day (waited 3 hours past scheduled pickup time).

2. Poor equipment - the shop is a mess. tools are scattered in every direction. the main air compressor failed, then the backup compressor failed, leaving the shop without air to operate the machinery.

3. Poor handling of product - i was able to see personally how this shop handles wheels. the majority of the wheels in the shop are forged. the techs were kicking them across the concrete floor in effort to make space. the tech who personally put on my wheels dropped the wrench on my new chrome lips not once, not TWICE, but THREE times. i now have 2 brand new chips on the wheels before they were mounted.

Will never go here again.
Need to find a wheel repair shop that's reputable in the Dallas area.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Last edited by lm1z; 05-25-2011 at 07:00 PM..
Appreciate 0