BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Middle East

Mporium BMW

07-07-2008, 08:47 AM   #23
AW_M3
///M
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW/FR Extended

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwprince4life View Post
marhaba

Ana jayee 3ala dubai ba3ad shahar. I would like to know if you guys have bmw meets?
if you plan on coming to kuwait sure
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2008, 12:38 PM   #24
PortoM3
M3lover
Germany
Rep
Drives: SSII M3

I do need something for the car, actually. First off, I need the GCC navigation DVD. I called the dealer here and they asked me for what type of BMW? I am not sure what /why that matter as far as price. The price was about $500 US dollars. I was like, "no way, I think I will just keep asking for directions". Any of you guys know where I can get a copy of the DVD for cheaper. This is VERY expensive. Also, where can I get some after market exhaust system put on in Kuwait? I am thinking of buying one, but haven't decided on the kind yet. any thoughts?? thanks Porto
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2008, 08:36 AM   #25
AW_M3
///M
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW/FR Extended

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortoM3 View Post
I do need something for the car, actually. First off, I need the GCC navigation DVD. I called the dealer here and they asked me for what type of BMW? I am not sure what /why that matter as far as price. The price was about $500 US dollars. I was like, "no way, I think I will just keep asking for directions". Any of you guys know where I can get a copy of the DVD for cheaper. This is VERY expensive. Also, where can I get some after market exhaust system put on in Kuwait? I am thinking of buying one, but haven't decided on the kind yet. any thoughts?? thanks Porto
im not sure where to get a copy of navigation dvd but i wonder if u can copy it at all?

for the aftermarket exhaust systems go to Shuwaikh and ask about a street called Al Zeena, u should find some there
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2008, 09:53 AM   #26
OBI_agent
D to the X to the B!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: ABS,American bargain supercar

Quote:
Man, just get a GPS navigation system from Nokia. It's around $100

Last edited by OBI_agent; 08-04-2010 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Damn, I gave you the wrong info...I must be really sleepy when I wrote that. I meant 300 Dirhams :(
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2012, 08:45 PM   #27
6ab6ab
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3 Lemans blue

Quote:
I shipped my SSII from USA to Kuwait as I will be here for the next three years for my job. My baby arrived today, and I got to drive her home from the port. I am just wondering if there are any other M3 in Kuwait that would like to meet up and share stories and pics.
heyy man i am intrested in meeting up if you want please let me know!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 12:06 PM   #28
PortoM3
M3lover
Germany
Rep
Drives: SSII M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ab6ab View Post
heyy man i am intrested in meeting up if you want please let me know!
Hey buddy.. I am no longer in Kuwait. Me and my M3 are back in the US now.
My job assignment in Kuwait is over (for now). Hope you like your M3. Enjoy.
Appreciate 0