BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

01-23-2013, 04:43 PM   #89
Vic311
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
When they finally clean up this thread of all of the garbage, it will be zero posts long and locked.
New to OT? shit doesnt get cleaned up...its swept under the rug, only to reappear in subsequent threads..
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 04:50 PM   #90
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Where did everyone go? I'll be here waiting...

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 05:00 PM   #91
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

pretty darn close...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 05:01 PM   #92
BossSauce
Rep
Drives: 545i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic311 View Post
New to OT? shit doesnt get cleaned up...its swept under the rug, only to reappear in subsequent threads..
oh you have a lot to learn
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 05:03 PM   #93
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep

you know when a lot of guys gang up on one that one guy that just doesn't get it and you can't help but to keep it going but then eventually when he stops fighting back you start to feel sad and stop?

ya, that has NOT happened yet.

Last edited by Uber V8; 01-23-2013 at 06:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 05:15 PM   #94
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post

ya, that has happened yet.
I don't have a pic of Yoda that I can modify otherwise I would put:
Your strong suit
Grammar is not.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #95
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

i'm allergic to sleeves, bro........

Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #96
shazzy04
Lieutenant Colonel
South Korea
Rep
Drives: '15 F22 M235i

this thread is so much fucking win

Mods coming soon
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #97
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Bump for the lulz...
      01-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #98
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I don't have a pic of Yoda that I can modify otherwise I would put:
Your strong suit
Grammar is not.
HAHA, you got me
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 09:02 PM   #99
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

wow what a shit storm.....what can you do right? small minds and small cocks....but hey...what can you do right? Such is life?
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #100
Vic311
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

You are either resilient or a masochist,,given your love of costumes I am voting Masochist
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 09:13 PM   #101
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Why do you care where a woman works? If you met a nice girl (unlikely, I know) who you really hit it off with but she found out you were a boring engineer and cut it off with you - wouldn't you think she was a raging c**t? I just don't understand why someone who seems so desperate for companionship would cut ties with a girl based on her career choice alone. You're thinking like a pre-teen girl looking for her prince. You're a man, act like one.
Simple live and learn.
My x was just that though I loved the girl and we had a good life together though she lacked and education and thus a stable career field.
I had the education I had the sable career field...I guess you can call it old fashioned?
But in this day and age with increasing costs of life you really do need two professional people to work to have a decent life.
So with that end her and i had a discussion about the future and we decided that she should follow her dreams of going to university.
Which when I was 27 was a non issue. When you are that age you are still building up your life and you are still learning and moving forward.
And a year before her graduation and about $25k in things went south. Hey such is life? You can never truly know what will come in life you just have to do your best and deal with it.

So now that i'm in my mid to late 30's it would be nice to find a woman who put as much thought into her career and her education as I have. And dating isn't hard, be nice, be smart, be well dressed and have a career and a voice and you are better off than a good number of the guys in the bar.

But this second time around, maybe i'm over thinking it....and most likely I am....I'm attempting to play it very very safe.
As I told a friend, to find an equal. To find someone who brings as much into the relationship as i do with respect to education, excitement and understanding.

Dates, friends with benefits or random hookups well that's not that hard. So when a friend suggested I was looking in the wrong spot i thought maybe he was on to something. But after doing some research I think that things have changed and what was once a decent idea of a paid match maker / networking agency has just become a scam. And I can see why, crowed sourcing is always easier and cheeper and more profitable.

OK well back to this thread being a shit storm. Thank you for your thoughts, i have a better view of things.....sometimes it's good to just have a sounding board. thank you king

Last edited by shah269; 01-23-2013 at 09:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 09:20 PM   #102
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
All I know is that there was a reason shah was put on a little temporary forum vacation in the past... I'm sure it had something to do with trolling.
No it was because I used a derogatory term to describe how it felt to grow up as the only foreign kid with an odd name in an all white town.

Growing up I had the fortune or great misfortune of meeting many small minded people. Regardless of their education, income or age.

So for me when I see this kind of thing I just look at them and smile.
After all what can you do? You scream at them they are vindicated and validated. You turn the tables on them and you are no better.

The world is filled with people who are in their own way short of substance and lacking in other aspects. You just have to live your life and surround yourself with those who you love and care about. And do your best to never put your self in a situation where due to matters in your control or otherwise....are "stuck" in a financial vehicle which prohibits your ability to be flexible.

Last edited by shah269; 01-23-2013 at 09:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 09:38 PM   #103
BossSauce
Rep
Drives: 545i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
wow what a shit storm.....what can you do right? small minds and small cocks....but hey...what can you do right? Such is life?
pot meet kettle
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 10:03 PM   #104
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

Yes
      01-23-2013, 10:10 PM   #105
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

It's cool. I do my best not to pick on any one. It's bad karma. A fiend of study...different.
Or those who rock skinny jeans?
But one person? I don't know, it's just bad karma and not very creative.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 11:32 PM   #106
GregTheStig
derp
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a Tuk Tuk

We don't pick on one single person either. We <3 you brah #realtalk #leikdisifucraierytaim
      01-24-2013, 05:39 AM   #107
Stronghammer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Simple live and learn.
My x was just that though I loved the girl and we had a good life together though she lacked and education and thus a stable career field.
I had the education I had the sable career field...I guess you can call it old fashioned?
But in this day and age with increasing costs of life you really do need two professional people to work to have a decent life.
So with that end her and i had a discussion about the future and we decided that she should follow her dreams of going to university.
Which when I was 27 was a non issue. When you are that age you are still building up your life and you are still learning and moving forward.
And a year before her graduation and about $25k in things went south. Hey such is life? You can never truly know what will come in life you just have to do your best and deal with it.

So now that i'm in my mid to late 30's it would be nice to find a woman who put as much thought into her career and her education as I have. And dating isn't hard, be nice, be smart, be well dressed and have a career and a voice and you are better off than a good number of the guys in the bar.

But this second time around, maybe i'm over thinking it....and most likely I am....I'm attempting to play it very very safe.
As I told a friend, to find an equal. To find someone who brings as much into the relationship as i do with respect to education, excitement and understanding.

Dates, friends with benefits or random hookups well that's not that hard. So when a friend suggested I was looking in the wrong spot i thought maybe he was on to something. But after doing some research I think that things have changed and what was once a decent idea of a paid match maker / networking agency has just become a scam. And I can see why, crowed sourcing is always easier and cheeper and more profitable.

OK well back to this thread being a shit storm. Thank you for your thoughts, i have a better view of things.....sometimes it's good to just have a sounding board. thank you king
And don't post gay photos of yourself online
Mods: ESS VT1, MS test pipes, 19 BBS CH-R, Eibach pro springs, Painted reflectors, carbon fiber grills, Painted side markers with dark tinted lenses, 30% tint, Arkym rear diffuser, Innotech axle back exhaust, Performance spoiler
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 06:48 AM   #108
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Simple live and learn.

I'm going to throw a few scenarios out there and you let me know what you think.

She works as a model - not famous, but makes about $150k from her work. She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer and has no college education because it simply wasn't necessary for her career path. She spends much of her time traveling for shoots with male models and you have to adjust your personality a bit to keep her happy/entertained. You know you're more than a bit out of your league.

She's a college graduate with a degree in sociology and manages a J.Crew store pulling down $85k. She's a decent looking girl but not a model by any stretch of the imagination. She's very social and fun and manages to successfully put up with your... um... unique personality traits - and weirdly enjoys it.

She's a practicing attorney making $300k. Her personality is... lawyerly. She's very smart and doesn't need your money or input to live a nice life and she never lets you forget it. Her looks are average, at best.

By the tone of all of your posts thus far, you want the best parts of all three. You want a smoking hot lawyer who "gets" you and your quirks. The truth is... that ain't happening. SO, out of these three more realistic scenarios, which would you pick?

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 07:43 AM   #109
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
I don't get it... You say you just smile and nod when people talk shit about you, but you make posts bashing fat girls and engineers and gay dudes all the time, and you have the audacity to call people in here small minded?

01-24-2013, 07:43 AM   #110
S_M
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Quote:
It's cool. I do my best not to pick on any one. It's bad karma.
Really shah? So these threads don't count as bad karma? We all know your history of picking on plus sized women

‘You’re not pretty enough and you’re pregnant.’

Ahh chunky girl is angry...aaahhhh so sad!

Say your kid brings up a "handsome" woman

The Fatkini
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread