BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

Mporium BMW

05-23-2011, 07:15 PM   #1
EngineCo52
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Montego 328xi CPE

Accidents!!! Post Pics of your accidents or ones you came up on!!

i was in the medic and rolled up on this one

Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 11:47 PM   #2
abisson
Canada FTW.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 VW R - Stg 2

That's just wrong man. We can see the blood and shit.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 06:00 AM   #3
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Horrible idea for a thread. Twisted.
      05-24-2011, 06:08 AM   #4
OBI_agent
D to the X to the B!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: ABS,American bargain supercar

^^^^
Camonnn man.....I'm all for this thread. The disturbing images shared in this thread might make rash drivers change their driving styles. This thread will warn people in this way ''Be careful or you will end up like this''.
      05-24-2011, 06:14 AM   #5
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

You need to see picture after picture of death and destruction to remember to drive safely?

The thread title alone is towards the weird side IMO.

accidents!!! rolled up on

I have never "rolled up on" a wreck and gotten out and taken a picture of it. Have you?

c'mon man
      05-24-2011, 07:07 AM   #6
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBI_agent View Post
^^^^
Camonnn man.....I'm all for this thread. The disturbing images shared in this thread might make rash drivers change their driving styles. This thread will warn people in this way ''Be careful or you will end up like this''.
this

with the E9X ending it's term, most of the newer members are going to be little shits who just got their licenses. i'm all for this as well. yes, the thread title may be a bit insensitive, but still.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 07:10 AM   #7
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlanta2004m3 View Post
depending on their profession. Just remember the first responder (fire or cop, cannot recall) out in California that posted accident scene pictures of a teen girl in a Porsche wreck and it got all over the net. Parents sued, guy lost job if I recall correctly, but those ones were gruesome, victim shots and all. Guy wasn't very sharp at all, if he'd stopped to think for even a second about what he was doing.

Just be smart and use your head, which also applies to how one should drive and you don't need accident shots for that. Seems more voyeur-based than "educational" here. Best to close this thread, seems illthought out.
This is where my thoughts were/are.
Creepy not teachy.
      05-24-2011, 07:20 AM   #8
bmwcoupeftw
Private
Rep
Drives: 730d, X5 30d

Quote:
depending on their profession. Just remember the first responder (fire or cop, cannot recall) out in California that posted accident scene pictures of a teen girl in a Porsche wreck and it got all over the net. Parents sued, guy lost job if I recall correctly, but those ones were gruesome, victim shots and all. Guy wasn't very sharp at all, if he'd stopped to think for even a second about what he was doing.

Just be smart and use your head, which also applies to how one should drive and you don't need accident shots for that. Seems more voyeur-based than "educational" here.

Best to close this thread, seems illthought out.
Man, I was dumb enough 2 google that cause am pretty curious.
That was something I shouldent have done...
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 08:43 AM   #9
NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: IS 300

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwcoupeftw View Post
Quote:

Just be smart and use your head, which also applies to how one should drive and you don't need accident shots for that. Seems more voyeur-based than "educational" here.

Man, I was dumb enough 2 google that cause am pretty curious.
That was something I shouldent have done...
Wow.. I just googled it too that sucks.. It sucks almost as much as this thread. You have to be a messed up person to think this is a good thread.

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:03 AM   #10
ptack
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [6.50]
waiting for the padlock
      05-24-2011, 09:10 AM   #11
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:

Porsche girl fucked me up for life. I remember when that first happened a link was posted on another forum I was on and I just clicked and started looking. It goes from smashed car pics to a teenage girl with half of her head missing. I am not a squeamish person at all but I almost passed out at my desk.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:23 AM   #12
Last E92 M3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoutnj89 View Post
Wow.. I just googled it too that sucks.. It sucks almost as much as this thread. You have to be a messed up person to think this is a good thread.
yea, it was pretty disgusting. as long as you keep those stuffs out of the thread (people torn up, etc.) and keep car crashes alone like the pic above, i think it is ok. though, i don't think this will stop people from driving like @ssholes
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:48 AM   #13
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
United_States
Rep
Drives: Topless Brute/Hybrid Boogaloo

Kinda glad that I havent seen this Porsche wreak...

Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 12:09 PM   #14
rs6655
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 X3 (MT)

18 wheeler and a local bus tangled. News said no serious injuries but it sure did snarl rush hour.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 12:19 PM   #15
rs6655
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 X3 (MT)

Here's a news story that reconfirmed my decision to buy my X3.

http://www.whiotv.com/automotive/19427411/detail.html#

Many SUV rollovers don't end as well.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 01:07 PM   #16
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Porsche girl fucked me up for life. I remember when that first happened a link was posted on another forum I was on and I just clicked and started looking. It goes from smashed car pics to a teenage girl with half of her head missing. I am not a squeamish person at all but I almost passed out at my desk.
That accident only happened about 3-4 miles from where I live. I've actually been on that toll road numerous times and have seen the toll block she smashed into.

Trust me when I say she must've have been driving extremely reckless for that type of accident to happen. The road is not curved, or difficult to navigate. Only excessive speed, and failure to drive in consideration of other drivers lead to her killing herself in such a gruesome fashion. If anything, it's fortunate she didn't kill the Civic driver that she clipped before her untimely demise.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 01:44 PM   #17
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
I don't think anyone ever doubted that it was extremely excessive speed that caused the catastrophic wreck. I think police pinned her speed at 100mph. She was a very attractive young girl... quite a shame (regardless of looks).

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2011, 05:46 AM   #18
Olagüe
Brigadier General
Spain
Rep
Drives: 333i e92

ouch!
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2011, 07:39 AM   #19
Epacy2
Major
Rep
Drives: F85 X5M

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by abisson View Post
That's just wrong man. We can see the blood and shit.
Nut up, nancy...
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2011, 10:32 AM   #20
abisson
Canada FTW.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 VW R - Stg 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy2 View Post
Nut up, nancy...
lol? It is just a question of respect regarding the persons who got injured in that accident. Not a question of me seeing blood.

Dumb ass.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2011, 10:35 AM   #21
Epacy2
Major
Rep
Drives: F85 X5M

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by abisson View Post
lol? It is just a question of respect regarding the persons who got injured in that accident. Not a question of me seeing blood.

Dumb ass.
Like I said. Nut up... 'tard
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2011, 01:55 AM   #22
EngineCo52
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Montego 328xi CPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBI_agent View Post
^^^^
thanks it shows how careless driving can get you into some trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
You need to see picture after picture of death and destruction to remember to drive safely?

The thread title alone is towards the weird side IMO.

accidents!!! rolled up on

I have never "rolled up on" a wreck and gotten out and taken a picture of it. Have you?

c'mon man
im a FF/EMT and this pic was takin after pt was transported to the hospital

Quote:

no where in this pic shows the patient, nor any identifying features ie License plate etc. the reason they were sued in Cali was that there was pictures of the dead girl pics of the license plate etc. that is a HIPPA (patient privacy act) violation.
Appreciate 0