BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
European Auto Source (EAS)
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-27-2013, 12:14 PM   #45
VCMpower
Banned
Canada
17
Rep
939
Posts

Drives: 2010 Dakar, 2013 Fire Orange
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Victoria B.C.

iTrader: (0)

They were a 1-2 month build only starting Nov 2009( blue, yellow, white). They were not offered in US. A few of those in Canada They had all options, plus some. Had the comp pkg before the marketing team decided to release a independent comp pkg. Along with lots of little bits like door step sills from GTS!



Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
wow, that is one rare bird.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 12:24 PM   #46
RN_2021
Private First Class
United_States
46
Rep
157
Posts

Drives: 2018 F87 M2
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
love the interior
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 12:25 PM   #47
bplewis24
Lieutenant
bplewis24's Avatar
United_States
174
Rep
532
Posts

Drives: 2019 LBB M2 Comp; Tesla Model3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA

iTrader: (1)

Ever considered the CF performance spoiler on the rear deck? Looks like it would go great with this build.
__________________
Brandon
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 01:42 PM   #48
ron_jeremy
Captain
ron_jeremy's Avatar
Norway
392
Rep
923
Posts

Drives: 13' F25 X3 20d & 16' i3
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Norway

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
I think the car looks great. But the photography is . A car that beautiful deserves a less cartoonish depiction.
I agree.
A seldom colour, but oh so sweet!
Your M stands out, in a classy way, the interiour was awsome also!
__________________
3 series: E30: 89 325i, E36: 92 325iC, 94 320iC, 96 320i Convertible, 94 320iaC, E46: 99 320ia, E90: 06 318i Le mans, E91: 07 318dt
5 series: E39: 97 520ia, 01 530Dat, E61: 09 520Dat
X series: E83 05 X3 2.0d, E84 10' X1 2.0 X-drive DA, F25 13' 2.0da X-drive.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 01:58 PM   #49
ilikebmxbikes
Brigadier General
ilikebmxbikes's Avatar
1470
Rep
4,739
Posts

Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (42)

Garage List
Fantastic car . Great pictures
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #50
positiveions
Lieutenant General
positiveions's Avatar
Lebanon
627
Rep
11,431
Posts

Drives: 16 MKVII Golf,16 F15 X5,E36 M3
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Upland, CA

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via MSN to positiveions Send a message via Yahoo to positiveions
Very unique and beautiful.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 03:17 PM   #51
EB_F30
First Lieutenant
15
Rep
307
Posts

Drives: 13' M Sport 335 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Italy

iTrader: (0)

Very....very nice! I'd like to see these wheels on a f30.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 05:52 PM   #52
phoenixbmwlife
Brigadier General
phoenixbmwlife's Avatar
United_States
1086
Rep
3,561
Posts

Drives: M235i & G30 540i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Boynton Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW/M235i  [0.00]
Car looks amazing! Wow!
__________________
Lack of money is not the problem. It is merely a symptom of what's going on inside of you! - T Harv Eker

Follow me on IG https://www.instagram.com/phoenixbmwlife/
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 05:58 PM   #53
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2776
Rep
3,150
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
What a beauty...if this were mine I would have upgraded those tail lights already, but that's just me.
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #54
DaveDee
When there's no problem more power is the solution
DaveDee's Avatar
Australia
180
Rep
1,252
Posts

Drives: E92 M3 Edition M-DCT
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gold Coast Australia

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMpower View Post
They were a 1-2 month build only starting Nov 2009( blue, yellow, white). They were not offered in US. A few of those in Canada They had all options, plus some. Had the comp pkg before the marketing team decided to release a independent comp pkg. Along with lots of little bits like door step sills from GTS!
We got three of these in Australia to that spec in 2009, arrived November I know one of the other guys here who owns one. They have some nice features not found very often including the interior and door sills. They were pre LCI but that was easily fixed.Two of these have lots of modifications.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 06:45 PM   #55
VCMpower
Banned
Canada
17
Rep
939
Posts

Drives: 2010 Dakar, 2013 Fire Orange
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Victoria B.C.

iTrader: (0)

You also got the E9x M3 in 2007, correct? Lucky buggers Love these edition cars as they were the first and then it became a bit too much marketing. Mine was a 2009 November build. I actually prefer the non LCI as our turn sigs became red with those. Not a fan of red turn sigs.



Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDee View Post
We got three of these in Australia to that spec in 2009, arrived November I know one of the other guys here who owns one. They have some nice features not found very often including the interior and door sills. They were pre LCI but that was easily fixed.Two of these have lots of modifications.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 06:58 PM   #56
DaveDee
When there's no problem more power is the solution
DaveDee's Avatar
Australia
180
Rep
1,252
Posts

Drives: E92 M3 Edition M-DCT
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gold Coast Australia

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMpower View Post
You also got the E9x M3 in 2007, correct? Lucky buggers Love these edition cars as they were the first and then it became a bit too much marketing. Mine was a 2009 November build. I actually prefer the non LCI as our turn sigs became red with those. Not a fan of red turn sigs.
Yes we did, but not so lucky on the price, we pay so many taxes here the sticker price was about $208K for an edition model when they were released. Our LCI rear turn signal is amber, same as the Euro cars, (I updated they lights on mine)
Your Dakar looks really good too, I haven't seen one of those here in an E9X
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 07:12 PM   #57
VCMpower
Banned
Canada
17
Rep
939
Posts

Drives: 2010 Dakar, 2013 Fire Orange
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Victoria B.C.

iTrader: (0)

Oh my! 200k! Wow. Double what they were here. Your engine bay is gorgeous. Whole car is for that matter



Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDee View Post
Yes we did, but not so lucky on the price, we pay so many taxes here the sticker price was about $208K for an edition model when they were released. Our LCI rear turn signal is amber, same as the Euro cars, (I updated they lights on mine)
Your Dakar looks really good too, I haven't seen one of those here in an E9X
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #58
DaveDee
When there's no problem more power is the solution
DaveDee's Avatar
Australia
180
Rep
1,252
Posts

Drives: E92 M3 Edition M-DCT
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gold Coast Australia

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMpower View Post
Oh my! 200k! Wow. Double what they were here. Your engine bay is gorgeous. Whole car is for that matter
They are expensive here but we have a lot of people on welfare who just won't work. Too many hand outs here that's why everything is so expensive.
Thanks for the kind words, I think the M3 really lends itself to tasteful mods that don't depart too far from the OEM look but still have some individuality. One of my favorite mods is the OSS design headlights
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 07:26 PM   #59
M3 Piotr
Lieutenant Colonel
M3 Piotr's Avatar
Poland
334
Rep
1,848
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 Frozen Black F87 M2 LBB
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida, USA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Nice car. I love the color.

I saw a car just like yours with even the same city plates at an M fest gathering in Mending back in August 2010.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412083
Attached Images
  
__________________
2016 F80 M3 Frozen Black
2018 F87 M2 LBB

Follow me on Insta: M3Piotr
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 07:38 PM   #60
Curt2000
Brigadier General
Curt2000's Avatar
United_States
879
Rep
3,185
Posts

Drives: '93 Supra Turbo
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Washington D.C.

iTrader: (25)

Love it!
__________________

Former Car: '16 SUNBURST GOLD F80 ///M3--6MT/Carbon Cloth (ED Thread)
Former Car:'13 SANTORINI BLUE E92///M3--6MT/Speed Cloth/ZCP(ED Thread)
INSTAGRAM:@C2KMotorsports
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2013, 02:51 AM   #61
SoCali E36
BMW Client Advisor
SoCali E36's Avatar
United_States
337
Rep
3,323
Posts

Drives: X5 40e/e36 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Where the road takes me...

iTrader: (10)

What's an M3 Edition?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2013, 04:06 AM   #62
Aleq
Enlisted Member
Aleq's Avatar
Czech_Republic
0
Rep
34
Posts

Drives: Fabia 1.4 -> E90 325d M :-D
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Brno, Czech Republic (EU)

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Wonderful!
__________________
E90 325d ///M package, HiFi, active cruise control, adaptive xenons, ... just arrived!
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2013, 04:28 AM   #63
FreakSmeey
New Member
FreakSmeey's Avatar
Germany
7
Rep
21
Posts

Drives: BMW E92 M3
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Piotr View Post
Nice car. I love the color.

I saw a car just like yours with even the same city plates at an M fest gathering in Mending back in August 2010.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412083
haha, i know this guy he lives just a few miles away from me.
funny coincidence, here in Germany drive only 4 vehicles of this type
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2013, 06:31 AM   #64
Dan Parker
Major
United_States
69
Rep
1,421
Posts

Drives: 2012 Golf R
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

It's no Cadillac.
__________________
Dan Parker
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2013, 07:52 AM   #65
aussiem3
Colonel
aussiem3's Avatar
Australia
234
Rep
2,609
Posts

Drives: Goggomobil
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kangaroo land

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakSmeey View Post
haha, i know this guy he lives just a few miles away from me.
funny coincidence, here in Germany drive only 4 vehicles of this type
amazingly beautiful. I am sure in person it must be stunning. Good for you.
__________________
E92 M3 2007 - ///PE with Test Pipes and BPM Stage II; CF Interior & Splitters; CIC with Connected Drive
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2013, 09:45 AM   #66
boots
Curve Thrasher
boots's Avatar
517
Rep
3,726
Posts

Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Cypress Tx

iTrader: (0)

nice car bro.
__________________
2013 Bmw M5-Alpine White/Black-Oem gloss blk powder coated wheels-Expel clear bra-35% tint-Rpi Gtm Exhaust-Rpi Downpipes-Rpi Scoops-Halim Cazimi Performance Tune-KwV3 coilovers

Country run
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST