BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition
 
EXXEL Distributions
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-05-2019, 07:13 PM   #45
kscarrol
Brigadier General
kscarrol's Avatar
United_States
2131
Rep
3,131
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Keep it up!
__________________
2011 Space Grey E90 M3, DCT, Comp. Pkg.
1997 Z3 2.8, Artic Silver, Tanin Red interior, MT
1974 2002tii, Inka, 5 sp manual
BMWCCA # 327475
Appreciate 2
bimmette6254.50
MKSixer14964.50

      01-06-2019, 01:07 AM   #46
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2778
Rep
3,165
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvinized52 View Post
+1. Same here. I just turned 46 and pretty fit... but I swear i notice a reduced sexual appetite and hardness down there is hitting me like a ton of bricks all of a sudden. I even lost it a few times while engaged with beautiful women... going into limp mode which never happened before until recently.... So embarrassing and now im not sure if its just in my head. Wtf?!

I tried viagra once...but it gave me a headache and rapid heart rate for some reason. It freaked me out plus I didnt see any added value down there. So i decided to seek alternative options instead.

I decided to change my exercise routine. (I used to cycle a lot) Now, Im doing less high intensity cardio... but increased my muscle building routines through weight training to hopefully increase my testosterone levels.

The good news is i see the difference.... its working. Im hornier than fuck lately (like high school days or in my early 20s)... no limp modes lately but definitely not as rock hard as in my younger years—- I remember those days.

***Tip: I found alternative solution to Viagra— pre-work out drinks like N03 with L-Citrulline helps with stamina and hardness.
I have no issue in sex department, but I am done after one session. In my 20s I could go on forever (or at least until the next morning) but that is not the case anymore. Stress, age, fatigue, and low T (324 ng/dl and declining every year) is probably some if the reasons men have low labido. I have never touched PEDs, but seriously considering TRT if my t-levels don't come back up. Funny thing is I have always done compound exercises and despite all my efforts to raise it naturally I have not been able to increase my total, or free t-levels. So, all these 52 year olds who are claiming to be rock hard need to let us know what they are smoking.
Sorry to say, but your test levels will NOT come back up all of a sudden naturally.

Get started on it sooner than later and start living man!
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2019, 02:16 PM   #47
harris69
Lieutenant
64
Rep
424
Posts

Drives: 1997 M3/4, 1984 533i,1997 328i
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Asheville, NC

iTrader: (0)

I know they won't but I have read on several forums, watched several YouTubers, and have tried from D-Aspartic acid to TN brand of test boosters to no avail. But one thing I have read, and in the process of trying is Mg supplementation. It seems to be working (or placebo) as I feel less lethargic, and have noticed a slight increase in muscle size. But I still don't feel like a spring chicken, and I am not expecting miracles from it. But even if I can get my t-levels up by 50 points I will be happy.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2019, 02:25 PM   #48
harris69
Lieutenant
64
Rep
424
Posts

Drives: 1997 M3/4, 1984 533i,1997 328i
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Asheville, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Sorry to say, but your test levels will NOT come back up all of a sudden naturally.

Get started on it sooner than later and start living man!
I have talked to my doc and he thinks it is normal. (it is if you go by the range most labs use) I have asked him repeatedly and he finally agreed. But he told me upfront that my insurance won't pay for it, and he will start me off on 50 mg.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2019, 03:36 AM   #49
RS DAVE
Banned
89
Rep
145
Posts

Drives: E91 335D M SPORT
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: WIGAN

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris69 View Post
I have no issue in sex department, but I am done after one session. In my 20s I could go on forever (or at least until the next morning) but that is not the case anymore. Stress, age, fatigue, and low T (324 ng/dl and declining every year) is probably some if the reasons men have low labido. I have never touched PEDs, but seriously considering TRT if my t-levels don't come back up. Funny thing is I have always done compound exercises and despite all my efforts to raise it naturally I have not been able to increase my total, or free t-levels. So, all these 52 year olds who are claiming to be rock hard need to let us know what they are smoking.
You can't make test levels come back its all bullshit, Im 57, jab a mill of test cypionate or testanate 250mg per mil every 7days, you will be pole vaulting round the bedroom in no time. I have my bloods done every 6 months, the nurse said she was shocked at my test levels for a man of my age, she said they were in the range of 30yr old. i was economical with the truth and a couldn't explain it, maybe i'm 1 of the lucky ones....

Last edited by RS DAVE; 01-12-2019 at 03:42 AM..
Appreciate 1
de Witt18.00

      01-12-2019, 05:34 PM   #50
harris69
Lieutenant
64
Rep
424
Posts

Drives: 1997 M3/4, 1984 533i,1997 328i
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Asheville, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS DAVE View Post
You can't make test levels come back its all bullshit, Im 57, jab a mill of test cypionate or testanate 250mg per mil every 7days, you will be pole vaulting round the bedroom in no time. I have my bloods done every 6 months, the nurse said she was shocked at my test levels for a man of my age, she said they were in the range of 30yr old. i was economical with the truth and a couldn't explain it, maybe i'm 1 of the lucky ones....
So, are you on TRT, or taking test on your own? Do you donate your blood? I ask trt because depending on what your natural t-levels are, your primary care could put you on 250 mg and it would still be considered trt. Do you come off of it or do you run test year around? Topical, or injections? What do you take for PCT?
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2019, 05:53 AM   #51
RS DAVE
Banned
89
Rep
145
Posts

Drives: E91 335D M SPORT
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: WIGAN

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris69 View Post
So, are you on TRT, or taking test on your own? Do you donate your blood? I ask trt because depending on what your natural t-levels are, your primary care could put you on 250 mg and it would still be considered trt. Do you come off of it or do you run test year around? Topical, or injections? What do you take for PCT?
I just researched it myself, my doctor is a waste of space regarding this kind of thing, i don't give blood because i have had kindey cancer. i do it year round, i have a month off now and again just to have a rest, i haven't experienced any adverse side effects from the way i do it, just inject in the delt every 7 days. the stuff i use comes from Canada we get it sent over and is the proper pharma stuff in single 1ml bottles.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2019, 11:55 PM   #52
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
lsturbointeg's Avatar
United_States
5436
Rep
12,876
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Asian lost in OH

iTrader: (0)

I've heard DHEA helps with testosterone after age 40
__________________
~F90Conversion~CFLowerSplitters~21"3Piece AlphaForgedWheels~BMSgoldTitaniumLugz~ 3dCFRearSpoiler~3dCFSideSkirtExtensions~DTMCFDiffu ser~CFRearSplitters~CFEmblems~LedermanzWheel~Shado wlineKit~CFDoubleSlatGrills~WstyleCFRoofSpoiler~M4 CFMirrorCovers~MeisterschaftEVC90mmQuadExhaust~CFT ipCovers~VRSFdp~KWV1Coilovers~MPedals~G2GoldCalipe rs~35%TinT~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2019, 12:54 AM   #53
harris69
Lieutenant
64
Rep
424
Posts

Drives: 1997 M3/4, 1984 533i,1997 328i
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Asheville, NC

iTrader: (0)

From what I have read DHEA supplementation doesn't really do much for men.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2019, 06:24 PM   #54
GoRomeo
Brigadier General
GoRomeo's Avatar
552
Rep
3,446
Posts

Drives: 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Diego CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i  [2.83]
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2019, 06:14 AM   #55
RAFiK - BMWClubUAE
Drift Instructor @ BMW Club UAE
RAFiK - BMWClubUAE's Avatar
United Arab Emirates
279
Rep
420
Posts

Drives: BMW F10 M5
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: United Arab Emirates

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW F10 M5  [0.00]
This HAS to be the weirdest thread I read ever on a car forum.

OP, Sorry for losing your fight man. You gave me a good laugh though! :
__________________
F10 M5 - AlpineWhite/SakhirOrange[DCT](Current)
E92 M3 - MelbourneRed/ImolaRed[Manual](SOLD)
E46 M3 - CarbonBlack/ImoleRed[SMG](BLOWN)
Drift Instructor @ BMW Club UAE -- Follow me on Instagram (Click)
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2019, 07:46 AM   #56
Irma the imola red M4
Private First Class
Canada
188
Rep
113
Posts

Drives: 2017 imola red BMW f82 m4 CP
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Vancouver BC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvinized52 View Post
+1. Same here. I just turned 46 and pretty fit... but I swear i notice a reduced sexual appetite and hardness down there is hitting me like a ton of bricks all of a sudden. I even lost it a few times while engaged with beautiful women... going into limp mode which never happened before until recently.... So embarrassing and now im not sure if its just in my head. Wtf?!

I tried viagra once...but it gave me a headache and rapid heart rate for some reason. It freaked me out plus I didnt see any added value down there. So i decided to seek alternative options instead.

I decided to change my exercise routine. (I used to cycle a lot) Now, Im doing less high intensity cardio... but increased my muscle building routines through weight training to hopefully increase my testosterone levels.

The good news is i see the difference.... its working. Im hornier than fuck lately (like high school days or in my early 20s)... no limp modes lately but definitely not as rock hard as in my younger years—- I remember those days.

***Tip: I found alternative solution to Viagra— pre-work out drinks like N03 with L-Citrulline helps with stamina and hardness.
Go see your doc and get a hormone panel done, your test levels may be dropping, not sure pre workout drinks the way to go long term hehe
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 03:26 PM   #57
Banana Hammock
Beefcake
Banana Hammock's Avatar
3321
Rep
703
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Truth be told, some of these posts are very interesting and I appreciate the honesty in these posts. Keep it up!

Edit: I see now that the person who resurrected this deleted their post so it appears I brought it up again! Haha, that was definitely not me!
__________________
Akrapovic | Alpha-N | ARC | IND | KW | Varis | Volk | Vorsteiner
@kontradictions
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 03:49 PM   #58
c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
1552
Rep
2,391
Posts

Drives: Porsche Macan Turbo
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: DC area

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
This is why I love this place!

OP, Viagra or Cialis doesn't give you premature ejaculation. I think you were too revved up (pun intended).
If anything I think it delays mine. I prefer cialis. I don't need it but sometimes it gives you an edge.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 03:53 PM   #59
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7840
Rep
10,067
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM135is View Post
If anything I think it delays mine. I prefer cialis. I don't need it but sometimes it gives you an edge.
Sounds like an "edge" could be dangerous, for her......
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 11:13 PM   #60
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
UglyBuzzard's Avatar
United_States
4200
Rep
1,927
Posts

Drives: Use to be a X5 50i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

I'm still waiting for the 4 hour erection :
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2019, 12:21 PM   #61
Haywood
I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2...
Haywood's Avatar
United_States
1857
Rep
2,712
Posts

Drives: E36 M3 Coupe, e39 M5
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LI, NY

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
I'm still waiting for the 4 hour erection :

That only happens with male porn stars. And they ain't going to the hospital.
__________________
2003 Le Mans Blue e39 M5 Dinan S1
1997 Alpine White e36 M3 (the old gal)
2013 Mineral White e92 M3 (sold )
2014 Carbon Black 650i M-sport (sold)
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2019, 01:59 PM   #62
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
14965
Rep
7,379
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post
I tried this first time when I met a pretty lady. All I wanted to do was bang it out again and again to the morning if she was up for it. We did.

Consider seeking medical advice before you take it. I didn't know that I already had blood pressure problems at the time. When I got home I passed out. In the hospital they told me blood pressure had been dangerously high. So it had elevated my already high into higher and could have been much worse. I never touched it again after that.
Definitely seek medical advice. Viagra is a vasodilator which was originally created as a BP medication. It's odd that it would increase your BP unless you were taking something with which it may have had a negative interaction.

Glad you're ok!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 1
Quiet_Riot5511.50

      01-31-2019, 05:22 PM   #63
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
lsturbointeg's Avatar
United_States
5436
Rep
12,876
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Asian lost in OH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFiK - BMWClubUAE View Post
This HAS to be the weirdest thread I read ever on a car forum.

OP, Sorry for losing your fight man. You gave me a good laugh though! :

LOL no no no this is the weirdest thread!
https://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1295411
__________________
~F90Conversion~CFLowerSplitters~21"3Piece AlphaForgedWheels~BMSgoldTitaniumLugz~ 3dCFRearSpoiler~3dCFSideSkirtExtensions~DTMCFDiffu ser~CFRearSplitters~CFEmblems~LedermanzWheel~Shado wlineKit~CFDoubleSlatGrills~WstyleCFRoofSpoiler~M4 CFMirrorCovers~MeisterschaftEVC90mmQuadExhaust~CFT ipCovers~VRSFdp~KWV1Coilovers~MPedals~G2GoldCalipe rs~35%TinT~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14964.50

      02-01-2019, 10:26 AM   #64
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
14965
Rep
7,379
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
LOL no no no this is the weirdest thread!
https://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1295411
Not even close.

Look up The Doll Thread by Wakka

When you read it, don't have any breakables around you and be seated in a cushioned area. You will absolutely die laughing.

Wakka is the official Winner Of The Internet.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 2
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST