BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Canadian Classifieds

European Auto Source (EAS)

01-18-2020, 05:36 PM   #1
OneCleanBMW
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Arrow

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Edited Feb 29th:

Oil change
Spark plugs
PS flush
Coolant flush
Diff flush

Being done on Tuesday March 3rd 2020.

If this doesn't sell for full ask by March 16 then I'll keep it and put it in storage.

Edited Feb 20th: interior pics are now available in the link below.

Hi,

Pictures: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiSdXYfVqeAuwklY...1_C5u?e=KspgfV (I have walk around videos too, simply ask)

Price: $37,500CDN OBO

I am selling my 2011 BMW M3. It's a 4-dr Sedan (E90) with Alpine White (Alpine Weiss II – 300) paint. Black Novillo leather on the interior. Dual-clutch Transmission.

The last year of the last naturally aspirated V8 sedan BMW made, and most likely ever will make.

No accidents. All original body panels and paint from factory. No touch ups. Comes with both keys and original books + manuals. Never smoked in. No error codes or current servicing required.

Current mileage: 118,xxxkm

It has never had any performance mods.

It does have some minor cosmetic mods.

1) Gloss Black Front Grilles (BMW paint) – OEM – stock chrome grilles included
2) Painted Bumper Reflectors – 3rd party fitment is 8/10 – stock orange reflectors included
3) Gloss Black Mirror Covers (BMW paint) – OEM – stock covers were painted, so these are the original ones

//

Throttle Body Actuators have been replaced a year ago and have less than 5,000km on them. Cost was approx. $3,000.

//

Pros!

Wiper blades are brand new
Windshield is brand new
Front and rear pads and rotors are brand new
Brake sensors are brand new and the fluid flush
Front angel eye bulbs are brand new OEM
Air filters are brand new
Cabin filters are brand new
Battery is brand new

//

All maintenance has been regular. In approx. 4,000km the car will require spark plugs, oil change, diff fluid flush, power steering fluid flush and coolant fluid flush. This is with my over the top tendency, you could easily go another 8,000km.

Quotes from 2 of the most well-known BMW mechanic shops in Calgary report this full service as costing $800-$850 and 1 day of time. The price of the vehicle reflects this. For an additional $500 I can prepay this service at my chosen shop for you. When you are ready for the work, simply head over and they'll do the work without asking for you to pay. I'm losing $300-$350. However, let's think of it like a package deal when buying the car.

//

Options

Fully loaded. Not even a single option missing for this model year.

Also, a cool little thing. The car does not have auto start/stop so it won't act like a hybrid or newer engine vehicle that turns off when you stop at the light or a stop sign.

This model did NOT come with Bluetooth music. You can make Bluetooth phone calls. However, for Bluetooth music you will need a cable. I'll include my iPhone one. If you have an Android, you'll have to pick one up from Amazon or wherever.

//

Wheels

You get the OEM winter wheels and tires (very very good life left)

You get the OEM summer wheels and tires (very very good life left – currently stored for free at a dealership)

Car is currently on OEM winter wheels and tires

//

Interior

Looks almost brand new, seriously. Black Novillo leather with the carbon fiber trim. Classy feel.

The steering wheel plastic cover has a minor chip. Not noticeable.

Front seats have extremely light creasing on the mid bolsters. One good leather conditioning will remove these. Approx. 1 hour of your time or pay somebody.

Back seats look like nobody ever sat in them.

Carpets are flawless. No burns, holes or scratches.

//

Negatives

The 3M paint protection film is yellowing. It's been on the car for 10 years. However, my detail guy can fix this up he says and make it look like new, without replacing it.

//

Car was professionally detailed and is always kept clean. There's no rust, railroad dust, contaminants on the paint etc. The last wax/clay left the paint feeling like glass, which after 10 years is hard to achieve, especially considering the fact the detailer did not remove any clear coat or paint. Essentially, I'm saying the paint is in amazing condition.

//

Creature comfort add-ons – these options can be removed in a couple of minutes. They do not affect performance and the factory ECU/DME has not been tampered with.

The windows can open/close with the key
The side mirrors can open/close with the key
Annoying navigation disclaimer removed
Wiper blades finish their cycle when car is turned off
OEM angel eyes are approx. 20% brighter than factory
Sunroof closes automatically when rain starts

//

Some other positive things I'm sure I've missed. Message me with any questions you may have. Test drives from mature drivers are welcomed, on clear days.

On AutoTrader across the whole of Canada, as of January 18, there are only two 2011 4-dr M3's available. This one being the second one. There are 5 2008's, no 2009's and no 2010's. Out of all 7 listed, this is the only one in Alpine White. There are approx. $10,000 worth of extras you get by buying this car compared to the other 2011 that's available, without the extra $10,000 price tag. Also, all of those cars except one have cheap mods on them – lowering the value for the new owner.

NOTE: I know a couple of the pictures make it look like something is wrong with the right taillight. There isn't, it's shadowing on the image. All lights run flawlessly.

Price: $37,500CDN OBO

Overall condition 9/10 for a new vehicle. For a used vehicle it's in 10/10 condition

Stories: None

This is a private sale. I have a recent AMVIC. No dealers or wholesalers. No taxes. This vehicle is still able to get financing through RBC. ScotiaBank and TD may possibly finance also - not certain.

Thank you for looking.

**PLEASE DM WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU THE SAME DAY**

Last edited by OneCleanBMW; 02-29-2020 at 04:43 PM..
Appreciate 2
JDM_CL992.00
Rizvi16.00
      01-18-2020, 05:47 PM   #2
OneCleanBMW
First Lieutenant
Rep

You can find more pictures here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiSdXYfVqeAuwklY...1_C5u?e=KspgfV (I have walk around videos too, simply ask)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-18-2020, 07:49 PM   #3
acarr6
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 DCT

Clean E90! GLWS!~
      01-20-2020, 02:55 PM   #4
OneCleanBMW
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by acarr6 View Post
Clean E90! GLWS!~
Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 04:40 PM   #5
Rizvi
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW E90 M3, SilverstoneII

Garage List
Beautiful car! GLWS!!!

Mine is a 2011 too, but my bluetooth music works. Don't know what option I have that you don't. Mine is in similar condition, similar mileage. I do most of my maintenance myself. Not looking to sell, but very interested in retaining the value. I hope yours sells for asking, though my reason for that is partially selfish even though I do wish you the best.

Glad you've taken such good care of this beauty!
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 03:12 PM   #6
OneCleanBMW
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizvi View Post
Beautiful car! GLWS!!!

Mine is a 2011 too, but my bluetooth music works. Don't know what option I have that you don't. Mine is in similar condition, similar mileage. I do most of my maintenance myself. Not looking to sell, but very interested in retaining the value. I hope yours sells for asking, though my reason for that is partially selfish even though I do wish you the best.

Glad you've taken such good care of this beauty!
Thanks for the compliment.

I have a 2011.0 - no auto start/stop button and no combox (Bluetooth audio).

You must have a 2011.5 or .75. Or a 0.25. I don't remember right now what the mid year designations were.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2020, 12:47 PM   #7
Rizvi
Private
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneCleanBMW View Post
Thanks for the compliment.

I have a 2011.0 - no auto start/stop button and no combox (Bluetooth audio).

You must have a 2011.5 or .75. Or a 0.25. I don't remember right now what the mid year designations were.
Yeah, the build date on my car is in Dec 2010, I think.

This is a beautiful M3! In my opinion, the best generation of the M3- thus far. Also, the value of these, according to experts will appreciate soon too. Anyone interested should know that no matter how hard or bad a day I've had, when I get in my E90 M3 and get her up over 7000rpm- every problem in the world melts away and I can't help but smile.

Plus you have 4 doors and 4 fully usable seats and a small spot for a third kid or small adult in the centre seat, in back.

This car makes me very happy and it will make you happy too!
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2020, 04:31 PM   #8
OneCleanBMW
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Yeah, the build date on my car is in Dec 2010, I think.

This is a beautiful M3! In my opinion, the best generation of the M3- thus far. Also, the value of these, according to experts will appreciate soon too. Anyone interested should know that no matter how hard or bad a day I've had, when I get in my E90 M3 and get her up over 7000rpm- every problem in the world melts away and I can't help but smile.

Plus you have 4 doors and 4 fully usable seats and a small spot for a third kid or small adult in the centre seat, in back.

This car makes me very happy and it will make you happy too!
Appreciate 1
Rizvi16.00
      02-11-2020, 08:26 AM   #9
Millie
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: a bmw.

Quote:
Also, the value of these, according to experts will appreciate soon too.
Who are these "experts"? I don't think the value will increase but rather stabilise and flat line over time.

I'd love to get into an E90 again but the garbage roads in his city and province make it hard to justify. Lift kit with AT grabbers maybe?
2009 SG E92 DCT - Gone
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2020, 09:34 PM   #10
OneCleanBMW
First Lieutenant
Rep

Bump. OBO for quick sale. No low ballers.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 03:08 PM   #11
OneCleanBMW
First Lieutenant
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 12:33 PM   #12
OneCleanBMW
First Lieutenant
Rep

Interior pictures added.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiSdXYfVqeAuwklY...1_C5u?e=KspgfV
Appreciate 1
Rizvi16.00
      02-20-2020, 12:57 PM   #13
Rizvi
Private
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie View Post
Who are these "experts"? I don't think the value will increase but rather stabilise and flat line over time.

I'd love to get into an E90 again but the garbage roads in his city and province make it hard to justify. Lift kit with AT grabbers maybe?
https://jalopnik.com/now-is-your-cha...-go-1825350566

Average value for our 2011 M3s is down 3% YoY, but up 2% in the last 30 days:
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/price-trends/BMW-M3-d390

In 10 years if my car does not accumulate more than 10000 mi, I think it could reach a place where it sells for CAD $80k.

Very low mileage examples are already selling close to USD $70k.
https://bringatrailer.com/bmw/e90-e92-m3/

I don't know why people are so quick to laugh at things others say without first understanding the subject being discussed, you clearly don't follow the collector market. I'll admit I've only recently started to look into it as I'm trying to acquire a Cosworth 190E, but I'm finding myself priced out of the market. The point is, if 2 people want the same car on the same auction day, the price can get crazy. Also, the precedent has already been set with E30 and E46 M3s, as well as an E39 M5 with stupidly low mileage that recently sold for well over a $100k.

Just because you wouldn't pay more for an E90 M3, doesn't mean someone else wouldn't.

I'm in the process of ordering a Taycan 4s right now, a LOT of people are seriously considering BEVs for their next car, and I can tell you that if I don't have an NA V8 or bigger in my garage, I would spend a lot to put one there. I can't live without a screaming NA anymore, this car spoiled me forever. Most likely I'll keep mine until the values really start to climb, but if I needed to replace her- I'm looking at an R8 V10 performance or Huracan Evo, the only smaller engine I'll consider is a GT3 or GT3 Touring, but I just can't see my life being worth living without an NA to wring the neck of occasionally! There's no way I'm alone in this...

Check out ISSIMI on youtube, Jason Camissa and Derek Tam-Scott have some great podcast style discussions about the collector market on their Youtube channel.

Hope this helps!
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2020, 08:21 AM   #14
Millie
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: a bmw.

Quote:
$70k USD? That's madness. I don't think your average M3 is selling at those prices, but if people are willing to spend that much for a N/A V8 M3 then all the power to them. Yours will sell eventually, just need to find the right buyer. In anycase, free bump for you.
2009 SG E92 DCT - Gone
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2020, 05:38 PM   #15
M4_GTS
Lieutenant Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS

Quote:
https://jalopnik.com/now-is-your-cha...-go-1825350566

Average value for our 2011 M3s is down 3% YoY, but up 2% in the last 30 days:
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/price-trends/BMW-M3-d390

In 10 years if my car does not accumulate more than 10000 mi, I think it could reach a place where it sells for CAD $80k.

I don't know why people are so quick to laugh at things others say without first understanding the subject being discussed, you clearly don't follow the collector market. I'll admit I've only recently started to look into it as I'm trying to acquire a Cosworth 190E, but I'm finding myself priced out of the market. The point is, if 2 people want the same car on the same auction day, the price can get crazy. Also, the precedent has already been set with E30 and E46 M3s, as well as an E39 M5 with stupidly low mileage that recently sold for well over a $100k.

Just because you wouldn't pay more for an E90 M3, doesn't mean someone else wouldn't.

I'm in the process of ordering a Taycan 4s right now, a LOT of people are seriously considering BEVs for their next car, and I can tell you that if I don't have an NA V8 or bigger in my garage, I would spend a lot to put one there. I can't live without a screaming NA anymore, this car spoiled me forever. Most likely I'll keep mine until the values really start to climb, but if I needed to replace her- I'm looking at an R8 V10 performance or Huracan Evo, the only smaller engine I'll consider is a GT3 or GT3 Touring, but I just can't see my life being worth living without an NA to wring the neck of occasionally! There's no way I'm alone in this...

Check out ISSIMI on youtube, Jason Camissa and Derek Tam-Scott have some great podcast style discussions about the collector market on their Youtube channel.

Hope this helps!
i think you're dreaming a bit here. Maybe if yours is a slicktop with competition pack. those are highly sought after. Also, its not particularly low kms and it's in a climate where cars just rust with the road salt.

A local car exactly like yours with 86000kms sold for 31k after sitting at the dealer for a few months.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2020, 11:03 PM   #16
dwshin
Rep
Drives: 03 E46 M3, G87 M2 Incoming

GLWS!

Personally, I'd love to see them(E90,E92) going up in value but it's very unlikely due to high volume sold in NA market in general.
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2020, 04:42 PM   #17
OneCleanBMW
First Lieutenant
Rep

The person you were replying to, is not me. I'm the seller and that's a member of the forum.

Also, please don't spread disinformation. Alberta does not have a rust issue with maintained vehicles that haven't left the province for months at a time.

The only recently sold AW E90 M that sold was in MTL and he had it on sale for 2 years. Did you see the car? Not the cleanest mods and lots of maintenance required. Bone stock is more desirable, I'm sure you're aware of that.

AutoTrader Canada shows 0 2011 E90 M's available and it's been like that for a while, sans the one sold in MTL.

//

Update for prospective buyers:

Oil change
Spark plugs
PS flush
Coolant flush
Diff flush

Being done on Tuesday March 3rd 2020.

If this doesn't sell for full ask by March 16 then I'll keep it and put it in storage.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4_GTS View Post
i think you're dreaming a bit here. Maybe if yours is a slicktop with competition pack. those are highly sought after. Also, its not particularly low kms and it's in a climate where cars just rust with the road salt.

A local car exactly like yours with 86000kms sold for 31k after sitting at the dealer for a few months.
Appreciate 1
Rizvi16.00
      03-07-2020, 09:53 AM   #18
OneCleanBMW
First Lieutenant
Rep

Last bump.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2020, 11:53 AM   #19
OneCleanBMW
First Lieutenant