BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav

Closed Thread

04-02-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3

09 M3 w/ A2DP Samsung HS3000 - Ghetto, but it works!

What's up guys!

I was bored over the weekend and was researching some info on the easiest and cheapest way to get A2DP stream to work on my 09 M3! There wasn't much info available, but I did find a thread here:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=621989

Anyways, I decided to try it out and it seems to be a great alternative for us who are stuck with old technology! The things I went for in this setup includes:
I have the 1ft USB cable plugs into the front glove box and routed the wire to the side so the cover can be closed. Then I made sure the bluetooth was paired to the phone and had the aux cable routed under the center trim and up toward the side. Basically, this would hide everything to the center.

When I get into the car, it would pair up in 1-2 seconds and the bluetooth device would say "device is connected." Did a test run using TuneIn Radio App & Pandora App, both ran fine! Resumes to radio after call. Or you can disable the in-call feature for bluetooth and only use the setup for music streaming.

Hope this helps!
Attached Images

Last edited by Sean@PYSpeed.com; 04-02-2012 at 01:18 PM..
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread