BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

07-27-2008, 03:08 PM   #67
BCMPOWER
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 Silverstone II M3

Al it was great to finally meet you and Sang. Claudio it was awesome to catch up again and this weekend's drive should be awesome, I just need to get my tinting job done. Can you help me out with that? I just wished some more of the VA M3 owners were able to meet up. I will post up the next possible meet very shortly I just have to confirm the details. Can't wait to see the pics!
      07-28-2008, 10:05 AM   #68
MTrizzy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW M3 Coupe

hey guys sorry i couldnt make it...any pics?

AW E92 M3|E92 LuX|Piaa GTX H3| Rear Fog Light Mod | Ventureshield (Raja)
|Eisenmann Race Exhaust |Macht Schnell Filter | Black Grills | Black Sides | H&R Springs | Fabspeed X-Pipe & High Flow Cats| CF VRS II rep diffuser|Most powerful Scoops in the world|
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2008, 10:20 AM   #69
ase2dais
//Mdicted
United_States
Rep
Drives: a Cop Magnet

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMPOWER View Post
Al it was great to finally meet you and Sang. Claudio it was awesome to catch up again and this weekend's drive should be awesome, I just need to get my tinting job done. Can you help me out with that? I just wished some more of the VA M3 owners were able to meet up. I will post up the next possible meet very shortly I just have to confirm the details. Can't wait to see the pics!
I'd had few M3 folks that PM me after we met and expressed that they were late in seeing the thread and others were afraid to drive up noticing it was already 11am and may not be able to get to see us in time.

Altogether we accomplished what we wanted, which was a no frills small greet and see each others cars.

On your Tint, my take on that would be ceramic tint would be the way to go,
LA Tint was my last shop that did my e90 325. They have a branch at Alexandria and have given me 10% off just being a car club mbr. No Questions asked. Call them up. Pinnacle I believe is their brand of choice.
or Formula One. My e90post guys are very happy with them. Im leaving mine stock for now.

Maybe JDee had his tint done by now. lets wait to hear from him

EDIT ADD: I just notice your other thread post that you are far from Alexandria.

Thread Photos are here: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159382

Appreciate 0