BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest

EXXEL Distributions

02-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #23
PetoM3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bug Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxd00d View Post
Sounds like things have changed compared to the $1500 over invoice and the not really knowing how ED works I experienced. Or you got lucky and found a good sales drone there. I would have probably taken the deal you got over the one I got from Bellevue.
Ohh, I'm more than happy with the outcome. All other dealerships are out of allocation and some don't even see more coming in! I didn't push harder than $1200, because we did everything over email and I'm on temporary working visa here, much more documentation - the guy earned it.

However, he did seem like he wanted to get this order go through fast, maybe because its getting towards the end of the month??? In any case, I'll definitely check with Mark next time I'm shopping for a car!
      02-23-2013, 10:08 PM   #24
PetoM3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
And he refused to give me the M floor mats which, according to this forum, most dealers provide for euro-dev cars that don't get them.
Now I wonder if I should ask for them. The m3 ED doesn't come with any mats? Or the dealers provide extra M floor mats as gifts for m3 EDs ? Do US m3s come with M mats?

Cheers!
      02-23-2013, 10:59 PM   #25
linuxd00d
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetoM3 View Post
All other dealerships are out of allocation and some don't even see more coming in!
When I researched the topic (and by research I mean read tons of forum threads), I read that EDs don't count against allocations. Have dealers told you "no ED for you, we're out?" If so, then either they're very clueless or the forums were wrong. Both are possible scenarios
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 11:04 PM   #26
linuxd00d
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetoM3 View Post
Now I wonder if I should ask for them. The m3 ED doesn't come with any mats? Or the dealers provide extra M floor mats as gifts for m3 EDs ? Do US m3s come with M mats?
My 2012 E93M came with plain no-logo carpeted (as opposed to rubber) mats. I read the following thread (and included my experience in it also):

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=623361
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 11:16 PM   #27
PetoM3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
When I researched the topic (and by research I mean read tons of forum threads), I read that EDs don't count against allocations. Have dealers told you "no ED for you, we're out?" If so, then either they're very clueless or the forums were wrong. Both are possible scenarios
I think, it's just since last year that ED counts toward allocations, so its even harder to get into invoice range with dealerships with high volume nowadays. For instance, SteveThomas, who I read used to offer straight up $650 over invoice, just offered me $200 below Euro MSRP and explained it with the allocation req
      02-24-2013, 10:06 AM   #28
PrimeBMW
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E46 M3+S62, E92 M3

Plain non "M" floor mats are provided with euro delivery. So is the safety triangle. The "M3" floor mats are negotiable or extra once the car arrives at the dealership. What are they like $125? Nothing to get bent out of shape about....
Appreciate 0