BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

BPM

08-19-2022, 11:50 AM   #1
WildFocus
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT CZP

BC Forged 19" x 9.5"/11" EH181 rims MINT CONDITION

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my wheels as I picked up a different set of BCForged to change up the look of my car. Had these on my E90 M3 for 3 years but I rarely drive it, and have a winter setup, so they got maybe 7-8k miles on them max. MINT condition, never curbed. Very light weight and super concave. The offset is perfect, I ran it with H&R springs and then with coilovers which I actually raised in the front. The light gold color worked great whether I had my car in alpine white, satin silver, frozen brown, and satin black.

Simply wiped them down for the photos, but if you lick them clean they will look brand new. I kept the tires for my next set, can include the OEM TPMS for an extra $100. These have the black valves which I also bought new with the wheels, but this time I need silver stems so I'm not keeping them. Retail for about $4000 shipped, asking $2700. Can do local meet up around NYC or ship for extra.

BC Forged EH181 Royal Gold
19" x 9.5" +20 (BBK clearance)
19" x 11" +25

Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      08-22-2022, 08:14 AM   #2
WildFocus
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT CZP

A lot of people asking about what I ran on the rims. I had Bridgestone RE-71R tires 255/35 front and 285/35 rear. Dropped on H&R springs with OEM EDC suspension. I don't remember any rubbing, maybe minimal if I turn the wheel all the way and take a hard turn. I love these wheels but it's time for me to get a different look. I went with the same specs on my new set as I think they fit perfectly.
Appreciate 0