BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

BPM

05-04-2019, 10:35 PM   #45
InnerBlueSkies
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///WeissBlitz76 View Post
Would you mind expounding a bit more on this device? I assume you can read codes with it. Can you clear them? Is there a subscription service required? I saw a review on it that mentioned something to that effect...? Carly sounds great, but pretty pricey. If this thing truly does all you need, then it seems a no-brainer, to me.
No subscription, clears and reads basic and advanced (ABS) codes. iCarly has specific options such as eliminating chimes warnings, etc. that I'm pretty sure this one doesn't do.

This is off the walmart site. You will get the BMW for free but have to pay a one time fee for IN DEPTH scan of other vehicles. I chose this option because Im not interested in the 50+ needed to keep iCarly active.

Hyper Tough HT200 makes your iOS or Android device into a powerful diagnostic tool. The HT200s package includes a Bluetooth (BT) OBDII connector and a free app to scan ALL SYSTEMS of your selected vehicle. It is the perfect Do-It-Yourself tool for customers looking for quick and easy OBDII diagnostics. It is compatible with European, Asian, and U.S. OBDII/EOBD-enabled vehicles, 1996 and newer. Additional vehicle line available for in-app purchase.

Key Features:
Includes a Bluetooth OBDII connector and a free app to scan all systems
Read and Clear stored, permanent, pending codes
Snapshot of the critical parameter values when the DTC is set
Retrieve and view O2 sensor monitor test
Display the VIN, CVN and other information of the test vehicle
Check the status of the MIL and other additional information
Check the operations of the Emission System on OBDII compliant vehicles
Service functions: Oil Life Reset, EBB, DPF, SAS, and many more
Appreciate 0