BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing

EXXEL Distributions
View Poll Results: Do you know what IPTV is?
Yes I do. Currently have a box and subscription. 0 0%
Yes I do. Do NOT have a box or subscription 0 0%
No I don't. What am I missing out on? 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

08-10-2018, 03:48 AM   #1
Azarro
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 Alpine White M3

IPTV Box and Subscription

Hi everyone,

I have been reselling IPTV subscription service as well as boxes in Canada for over a year now and to share this with the fellow M3 community to see if you are currently using it, having thoughts about moving over or are a current subscriber.

What is IPTV? Internet Protocol Television

From a TV watcher's point of view, IPTV is very simple: instead of receiving TV programs as broadcast signals that enter your home from a rooftop antenna, satellite dish, or fiber-optic cable, you get them streamed (downloaded and played almost simultaneously) through your Internet connection.

How fast should my internet speed be?

Minimum 100 mbps for the service to work without any lag or freezing.

What are the different types of IPTV services?

1) Video on Demand: Individual delivery of video content to a subscriber. It allows users to watch ANY movie/tv show from the VoD serverís media library.

2) Live Television: with or without interactivity added to currently broadcasted TV shows.

3) Time-shifted TV: Time-shifted TV lets subscribers view live broadcasts later so they can playback and resume at their convenience. Rewind option is also provided for TV programs

In a nutshell, you can either view a previously aired TV show without advertisements on demand in HD, watch any live television show or playback almost ANY movie you can possibly think of. It is the most convenient way of watching television.

What channels are included?

3000+ channels including Canadian, US, UK and International Channels including premium movie channels, sports, PPV, and much much more.

How much does the box and subscription cost?

There are lots of boxes on the market but by far these 2 are the best on the market as far as quality and reliability is concerned:

1. Dreamlink T2 with PVR - Android Based so you can install any app from the app store. Best video card in market. $140

2. MAG 322w1 - Linux based, no PVR $120

Subscription: $14/month or 6 months for $75 or 12 months for $144.

Get 2 months FREE with 12 month subscription and purchase of a box!

We can even program and activate subscription on your existing IPTV box.

If you're interested, feel free to check out FB page at www.facebook.com/boostiptv

Cheers!
Appreciate 0