BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

11-09-2019, 03:04 AM   #23
cromagnon
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Yesterday I received a text from M power apologizing for the inconvenience. They shipped the units Friday using priority express service and I should receive them today. The experience was a little frustrating, but they responded well to my complaints and did what they could to make it right.
Appreciate 1
Abdul1028.00
      12-04-2019, 11:54 PM   #24
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Can any of you guys comment on how the throttle bodies have worked so far?
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 12:38 AM   #25
Bimmer Barney
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 E90M ZCP

Mine are working flawlessly after a year
      12-05-2019, 08:14 AM   #26
Ngilbe36
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3, 2019 F150

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Barney View Post
Mine are working flawlessly after a year
Same
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 12:01 PM   #27
M3Ap1
Sergeant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Received my actuator 2 weeks after purchase. Installed when received and car is throwing CEL for TBA for that exact bank. Reached out to Abdul 3 times to get a replacement. Have not heard since. Bought a new OEM TBA to replace M Power Motorsports' faulty TBA and that solved the issue. Poor customer service and experience to save a couple bucks.
Appreciate 1
derbo3592.00
      12-19-2019, 10:28 AM   #28
k_mann
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
I ordered mine last Saturday, out for delivery today, quicker turn around than I was expecting! I'll let everyone know my thoughts once the install is done, supposed to be warmer this weekend so hoping for saturday.

Insta: @kmannc
Appreciate 1
Abdul1028.00
      01-21-2020, 09:48 PM   #29
Abdul
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Ap1 View Post
Received my actuator 2 weeks after purchase. Installed when received and car is throwing CEL for TBA for that exact bank. Reached out to Abdul 3 times to get a replacement. Have not heard since. Bought a new OEM TBA to replace M Power Motorsports' faulty TBA and that solved the issue. Poor customer service and experience to save a couple bucks.
Forgive, my brother. I don't even remember exactly who you are and what happened. We had a crazy December. Sold more units than we possibly could handle. At the same time, it was a holiday season so we had 3 units that got damaged during shipping with USPS that we ended up swapping with new ones.

As for the communication, I apologize. We were just beyond slammed. Thankfully we have a bigger support staff and this will not happen again!

All our units are tested and are in perfect working condition when they are shipped out. We stand by our work and offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY. The only problem is that whenever there is a spike in shipments, USPS tends to mishandle our packages. They are horrible. USPS lost one shipment for a customer and we went ahead and send him another one for free. We have decided to use double walled boxes for all of our shipments just for added protection.

We have a hundred percent satisfaction from hundreds of customers throughout the world and also have a 5.0 google review. We are only here to help the ///M community.
Appreciate 1
      01-21-2020, 09:52 PM   #30
Abdul
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aututto View Post
I ordered mine last Saturday, out for delivery today, quicker turn around than I was expecting! I'll let everyone know my thoughts once the install is done, supposed to be warmer this weekend so hoping for saturday.
Did you get your units?

How did the install go?
Appreciate 1
      01-21-2020, 10:18 PM   #31
Abdul
Rep

Response from M Power Motorsports

Sorry I have been away from the m3post. Fell so behind on work that it was so hard to keep up.

I appreciate the honest feedback and good reviews by my fellow ///M3 Post members.

When I first started this service, I thought it was just going to be a part time thing. Swap units for local customers on the weekends. Save them a tons of money. (We charge $100.00-$150.00) for labor to swap these units. You can imagine how much money people were saving versus paying the ridiculous prices that some of you had to pay. This was just a hobby on the side.

Suddenly, our service went viral! I was getting emails and messages from everyone thanking me and asking me to do more things. We started doing rod bearing replacements for $450.00 (labor). It wasn't for money. Yes, of course we wanted to make money on the side but people would still come to us if charged $800.00. It was more to keep things fair since this is not what our life depends on.

We went from 10 units every two months to sometimes 15 units a week!!!! We tried to keep up and stay as responsive as possible. But as an owner of other businesses and a principal of a school, it became difficult. Hence, I hired Mark (a fellow longtime member on the m3post) and relocated him from Florida to Michigan. He moved here and is working full time with M Power Motorsports now.

The three complaints we hear from time to time are the following:

1) Sometimes hard to reach. You won't have a problem anymore with this. We have two people full time responding to emails, phone calls, text messages, m3post and website chat. Response will be lighting fast!

2) Shipping delays. GUYS. You have to help me out on this one. Customers take so long sending their cores back that it causes a ripple effect on shipping to new customers. We charge such a low core charge that people just delay in sending it back. We have more than 60 units that are being held by customers. What can we do? We ended up buying all the right prices unused units on the market to speed up the process and thankfully, we have come to that point this month. We ship our units extremely fast now compared to few months ago. Sometimes as quick as one day and up to 4-5 business days. But the way we are purchasing units, and are on our customers backs for cores, this should be next day shipping in no time!

3) Core charge refunds. Look. That's not in my hands. Each credit company takes their time and processing refunds. We refund customers within 2-4 business days. Sometimes even the same day if we're not busy. Now it's up to the merchant at that point to get it posted back in your account. This is standard procedure with refunds form anywhere. If you pay with PayPal, the refund is instant.

Thanks for all the love and hopefully we can continue to serve this community. We have some other exiting products that I have got my hands on!

Custom made bearings from ACL with the measurements that we want to achieve. They will all be measured by hand to ensure the exact measurements. This will be offered soon and there will be ample stock available at all times. Just finalizing some last details.

Idle control valve. Coming soon.

The rest I'll keep a surprise.

Thanks.

Abdul
Appreciate 10
DRLane3968.00
Ngilbe361618.50
//steve\\1074.00
M_Chronos112.00
Ximian1884.50
brettcp341.00
noremaC239.50
PACarGuy646.00
      01-22-2020, 08:23 AM   #32
Ngilbe36
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3, 2019 F150

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul@mpowermotorsports View Post
Hence, I hired Mark (a fellow longtime member on the m3post) and relocated him from Florida to Michigan. He moved here and is working full time with M Power Motorsports now.

Abdul
BOOF-M3 ??? Welcome to Michigan!
Appreciate 1
SYT_Shadow11421.00
      01-22-2020, 08:30 AM   #33
//steve\\
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

^I think just coming to communicate helps a lot. Thanks. I haven't had a need to use you guys yet but pretty sure I will when the time comes.
Appreciate 2
Abdul1028.00
noremaC239.50
      01-22-2020, 08:40 AM   #34
Abdul
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngilbe36 View Post
Quote:
Hence, I hired Mark (a fellow longtime member on the m3post) and relocated him from Florida to Michigan. He moved here and is working full time with M Power Motorsports now.

Abdul
BOOF-M3 ??? Welcome to Michigan!
Yes.

BOOF-M3

Amazing guy. You can always contact him directly on the m3post as well.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2020, 08:30 AM   #35
TomHudson
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Sorry I have been away from the m3post. Fell so behind on work that it was so hard to keep up.

I appreciate the honest feedback and good reviews by my fellow ///M3 Post members.

When I first started this service, I thought it was just going to be a part time thing. Swap units for local customers on the weekends. Save them a tons of money. (We charge $100.00-$150.00) for labor to swap these units. You can imagine how much money people were saving versus paying the ridiculous prices that some of you had to pay. This was just a hobby on the side.

Suddenly, our service went viral! I was getting emails and messages from everyone thanking me and asking me to do more things. We started doing rod bearing replacements for $450.00 (labor). It wasn't for money. Yes, of course we wanted to make money on the side but people would still come to us if charged $800.00. It was more to keep things fair since this is not what our life depends on.

We went from 10 units every two months to sometimes 15 units a week!!!! We tried to keep up and stay as responsive as possible. But as an owner of other businesses and a principal of a school, it became difficult. Hence, I hired Mark (a fellow longtime member on the m3post) and relocated him from Florida to Michigan. He moved here and is working full time with M Power Motorsports now.

1) Sometimes hard to reach. You won't have a problem anymore with this. We have two people full time responding to emails, phone calls, text messages, m3post and website chat. Response will be lighting fast!

2) Shipping delays. GUYS. You have to help me out on this one. Customers take so long sending their cores back that it causes a ripple effect on shipping to new customers. We charge such a low core charge that people just delay in sending it back. We have more than 60 units that are being held by customers. What can we do? We ended up buying all the right prices unused units on the market to speed up the process and thankfully, we have come to that point this month. We ship our units extremely fast now compared to few months ago. Sometimes as quick as one day and up to 4-5 business days. But the way we are purchasing units, and are on our customers backs for cores, this should be next day shipping in no time!

3) Core charge refunds. Look. That's not in my hands. Each credit company takes their time and processing refunds. We refund customers within 2-4 business days. Sometimes even the same day if we're not busy. Now it's up to the merchant at that point to get it posted back in your account. This is standard procedure with refunds form anywhere. If you pay with PayPal, the refund is instant.

Thanks for all the love and hopefully we can continue to serve this community. We have some other exiting products that I have got my hands on!

Custom made bearings from ACL with the measurements that we want to achieve. They will all be measured by hand to ensure the exact measurements. This will be offered soon and there will be ample stock available at all times. Just finalizing some last details.

Thanks.

Abdul

Nice correspondence!

I’ve has absolutely no issue with Abdul, and I understand (and believe I posted) that he was overwhelmed doing this type of service.

I have had the rebuilt actuators in my stroker with absolutely no issues at all.

It’s a fantastic opportunity to save money, and with the warranty, a no brainer...
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2020, 09:31 AM   #36
E92_Toronto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomHudson View Post
Quote:

Thanks.

Abdul

Nice correspondence!

I’ve has absolutely no issue with Abdul, and I understand (and believe I posted) that he was overwhelmed doing this type of service.

I have had the rebuilt actuators in my stroker with absolutely no issues at all.

It’s a fantastic opportunity to save money, and with the warranty, a no brainer...
Who did the stroker in Toronto ?
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 11:57 PM   #37
Ximian
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
2021 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
If you pay for shipping, you can have of my broken TVAs if that helps.
Appreciate 1
Abdul1028.00
      01-27-2020, 06:31 AM   #38
TomHudson
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BramptonE90 View Post
Who did the stroker in Toronto ?
The car was built in Calgary. I shipped it here to Budds for safety and initial maintenance.
Budds BMW has done a couple strokers here, but not the S3R.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 12:35 AM   #39
Abdul
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ximian View Post
Quote:
If you pay for shipping, you can have of my broken TVAs if that helps.
I appreciate your offer. I can pay for shipping. PM me your PayPal and I'll send you the payment for shipping and the address. Thanks.
Appreciate 2
      02-05-2020, 02:42 PM   #40
Evo13
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '13 M3

Chiming in because I just picked up a set of BE Bearings for my E92 M3. I inquired if they had any in stock, and Abdul replied back within the hour. Placed an order on Thursday and received them on Saturday (01/30/20 - 02/01/20).

If and when my TA's fail, I will more than likely replace them with the upgraded units supplied by MPowerMotorsport.
Appreciate 1
Abdul1028.00
      02-11-2020, 04:30 PM   #41
Audioslave686
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 E90/X4 F26

I'd like to share my experience working with Abdul.
I had my TA's failure last week, with no grace period.
Once I got my first limp mode, the car was going into limp mode several times a day.
I placed an order with expedited shipping and shoot an email to Abdul on top of that.
The next day TA's were shipped and I recieved it the day after

the cooperation was nothing but positive.
thank you so much, Abdul!
Appreciate 2
SYT_Shadow11421.00
Abdul1028.00
      02-14-2020, 08:55 PM   #42
m235boy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audioslave686 View Post
Once I got my first limp mode, the car was going into limp mode several times a day.
I placed an order with expedited shipping and shoot an email to Abdul on top of that.

I don't get it, how is everyone communicating with m power motorsports.

Ive sent emails, texts, private messages, never received a reply...
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2020, 11:28 PM   #43
Abdul
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by m235boy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audioslave686 View Post

I don't get it, how is everyone communicating with m power motorsports.

Ive sent emails, texts, private messages, never received a reply...
My friend, are you emailing or calling the correct number?

Please let me know. Maybe our emails are not going to our inbox. You can PM me and inform me ASAP.

Our numbers are,

(586) 207-7826

(813) 785-6950

Email address:

boof@mpowermotorsports.org
Appreciate 2
      02-19-2020, 05:42 AM   #44
noremaC
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90M

I'd be interested to see the idle control valve option, why it fails, what you are "refurbishing", the price point and when this option will be available.

Thanks