BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

04-22-2011, 04:39 AM   #1
808E90
808E90
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M

Ess + Ind = Win

With MFest just around the corner I wanted to give all the forum members a little feedback so you know who to check out at the show ... I'm no noob to this forum. I've worked with many forum vendors and have recently had the pleasure to work with the best.

I've been working with Roman from the time I've decided to take my daily driven family E90 M3 to the next level. He has been the best vendor to deal with. Roman has helped me from the time I decided to install my VT1 535 supercharger kit here in Hawaii. He has never said "No I can't do that" Roman has always tried to meet my needs no matter what it took. That type of attitude will tell you that he is here to help you meet your automotive goals.

I recently decided to spice things up with some color so Roman pointed in direction of IND. I will give IND an A+ in product quality. These guys truly take pride in their work and it truly shows in the finish product. I had great pleasure working with Nate and Andrew.

I first started trading PMs with Nate and I must say I was really impressed on how fast his reply was. When it came time to call I was even more impressed!! Nate was unable to get to the phone so Andrew offered his assistant. The first thing that flew in mind was great, now I have to explain myself in what Nate was taking care of for me. That was not the case. Andrew knew every detail of my order and was able to answer all my question with updates. That only tells you that these guys work as one!! That is the type of crew I want working on my car. The only thing that I did not get was the new IND key chain

I will doing more business with these two vendors real soon ...

Thank you guys!!
LTMW FTL . Karbonwerks LCI Trunk . Vorsteiner Poly Front Lip . NA Motorsports LUX H8 . RECARO Pole Position Seats . BMW Performance Pedals . BMW Performance Performance Grills . BMW Painted Fender Grills . BBS 19x9.5 19x11 LMs . Michelin PS2 265/295 . H&R Sport Springs . Wheel Mate 45/55MM Stud Kit . BBS Red Lug Nuts . ESS VT1 Supercharger . Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust
Appreciate 0