BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

07-03-2019, 07:01 AM   #1
RxRot
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 Convertible

2009 E93 M3 Convertible, 13.7K Miles, Jet Black/Black w/ CF trim, 3M, CQ.UK, Warranty

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello all,

You are viewing a 2009 BMW M3 Hardtop Convertible. Jet Black on black CF trim with 13,700 original miles. The car has a clean title and no accident history. It also includes an extended premium warranty valid until 3/31/22 or 60K. It's near bumper-to-bumper in coverage with a $100 deductible...Drivetrain, suspension, electronics, etc. DCT 7-speed 4.0L V8 with 414 HP and fully loaded with Carbon Fiber trim, M Drive, EDC, NAV, keyless touch entry/start, heated seats, bluetooth, home link, USB, premium audio system w/hard drive, deck spoiler, CF lip spoiler, etc. The grill has plastic M-colored inserts that are removable. It includes 2 sets of wheels: The pictured 20" Zone Forged 3-piece wheels (tires have ~2K miles) as well as the stock 19" forged wheels (one does have a little purely cosmetic curb rash) with nearly brand new BMW Star Spec Michelin Pilot Sport tires. The car has a 3M clear bra on the front bumper, hood and mirrors as well as on the rear fenders behind the wheels. I applied CQ.UK 3.0 ceramic coating to the car and wheels last summer and gave the car/wheels a coating of Reload today (June 8th). I'm very meticulous when it comes to the exterior of a car and this M is VERY clean. The car was from AZ and has never been driven in inclement weather and I store it in the winter. The interior is equally clean as the pictures show. The airbag recall was recently completed and all maintenace is up-to-date. A fresh oil change with Castrol Edge Supercar 10w60 was done less than 500 miles ago. It's a gorgeous car and needs nothing but a new owner. Serious inquiries only. Title in-hand. No trades. I would also be willing to sell the car with the stock wheels alone for $31,900.

If you have any questions, feel free. I'm also happy to discuss the car with any interested party and assist with shipping arrangements. You can reach me (Gavin) at 574-358-1361 or rxrot@msn.com. Please note that mileage will increase as the summer progresses.

More pictures available upon request.

Attached Images

Last edited by RxRot; 07-08-2019 at 05:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2019, 03:09 PM   #2
RxRot
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 Convertible

^TTT w/ price drop. Also, stock wheels are 19", not 18"!

Last edited by RxRot; 07-08-2019 at 06:08 PM..
Appreciate 0