BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM

09-07-2018, 02:12 PM   #45
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You are such a jerk. That is MKSixer 's emotional support animal. How dare you make fun of him!!!

Now I'm going to have to go buy him an additional emo support animal to get him over your comments. Jeez.

I think it would help next time if you understood why MKSixer needed an emotional support animal in the first place, and so I'm going to tell you so in the future, you can be a little more sensitive. See, here's the issue, he went in to his local BMW dealership and they sold him an i8 under the guise of it being a "supercar".

But after he spent some time in it, he realized that despite the Duracell battery packs strapped to it, he can't ignore the lingering realization that the engine is no more than the 3-cylinder Mini Cooper engine buzzing away behind him.

Hence the emo support animal now required.

Get me an emotional support peacock. TIA
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2018, 02:14 PM   #46
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Get me an emotional support peacock. TIA
Let me borrow the hellcat for a week and I'll strongly consider it.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      09-07-2018, 02:35 PM   #47
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Let me borrow the hellcat for a week and I'll strongly consider it.
Not a fair trade. Maybe if it were a emotional support dragon or Sandra Bullock or Emma Stone doppelganger sex slave, I'd consider it.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      09-07-2018, 02:43 PM   #48
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Not a fair trade. Maybe if it were a emotional support dragon or Sandra Bullock or Emma Stone doppelganger sex slave, I'd consider it.
Hmm, can't do anything about the dragon, but how about a playlist of Emma Stone talking along with a blindfold and a fleshlight?

Put all three together and hmmm, maybe?

But for the level of effort required, I think I'd need the Hellcat for a full month.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2018, 02:45 PM   #49
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Hmm, can't do anything about the dragon, but how about a playlist of Emma Stone talking along with a blindfold and a fleshlight?

Put all three together and hmmm, maybe?

But for the level of effort required, I think I'd need the Hellcat for a full month.
I'd rather just beat off.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2018, 02:47 PM   #50
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I'd rather just beat off.
Fine. Do I still get the Hellcat?
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2018, 03:15 PM   #51
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Fine. Do I still get the Hellcat?
You take over the payment
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2018, 04:46 AM   #52
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
It sounds like you need an, "Emotional Support Lady of the Evening".
Attached Images

Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
      09-08-2018, 04:52 AM   #53
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
You are such a jerk. That is MKSixer 's emotional support animal. How dare you make fun of him!!!

Now I'm going to have to go buy him an additional emo support animal to get him over your comments. Jeez.

I think it would help next time if you understood why MKSixer needed an emotional support animal in the first place, and so I'm going to tell you so in the future, you can be a little more sensitive. See, here's the issue, he went in to his local BMW dealership and they sold him an i8 under the guise of it being a "supercar".

But after he spent some time in it, he realized that despite the Duracell battery packs strapped to it, he can't ignore the lingering realization that the engine is no more than the 3-cylinder Mini Cooper engine buzzing away behind him.

I'll have you know, sir, that the ladies don't care what's buzzing under the bonnet. They only have to worry about exiting the car without their business showing under their skirts. And for this ugliness sir, I'm going to assign you an Emotional Support Prancercise Episode.

Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2018, 11:20 PM   #54
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:

I'll have you know, sir, that the ladies don't care what's buzzing under the bonnet. They only have to worry about exiting the car without their business showing under their skirts. And for this ugliness sir, I'm going to assign you an Emotional Support Prancercise Episode.

Oh no.
Attached Images

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2018, 12:40 PM   #55
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Wait, there are EPISODES???? I was getting bored with the same old one.

BRB
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2018, 07:12 AM   #56
Yapakanichi
Monkey Marshall
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
It sounds like you need an, "Emotional Support Lady of the Evening".
I think just about everyone here could use one of those every once in awhile lol....damnit why didn't I hire a stripper to just randomly come in on my last day and blame it on the president...oh well. Live and learn.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2018, 09:04 AM   #57
chief1richard
Life is on the Track, the rest is just waiting.
United_States
Rep
Drives: At the point of 7,000 RPM's

Garage List
2018 M2  [0.00]
What a coincidence stumbling on this thread. Just filed my retirement papers today after 32 years in the Fire Service today. I plan on getting my car ready for 2 days at the track at Club Motorsports, NH. Please keep all who died on 9/11 in your thoughts.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2018, 09:43 AM   #58
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
I quit my job after 13 years last year. I told my boss I would finish out the year for him expecting him to say no thanks and cut me loose that day - he didn't. =( But he felt it was a slap in the face that I quit a great job without having another job lined up (I was quitting because of him for sure and everyone knew it), so he set out to prove he did not need me and tried to start taking over all my responsibilities immediately. He was failing badly (anyone would - you can't do 2 department heads jobs at the same time) but refused to let me help. So I got to keep pulling my full salary while not really doing much. After a week or so I just said F it and enjoyed it and spent my day surfing, BSing with coworkers, and taking LONG lunches.

Everyone in the office thought it was hilarious, but I felt pretty guilty. Funny thing is, since I finished the year, the owners (who I got along with very well) decided to pay me my bonus anyway - so thanks to his pride in not cutting me loose early like I wanted - I got to watch him work for 6 weeks doing my work, while drawing my check and then got a bonus to boot.

Guy is a total tool, but I did go out "clean" and tried to leave my jobs as clean as I could for whoever came after me. My managers would have been the ones to pay the price if I had done anything bad, so I didn't want to do that. My old boss did it all for me.
      09-12-2018, 06:59 AM   #59
Yapakanichi
Monkey Marshall
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
I quit my job after 13 years last year. I told my boss I would finish out the year for him expecting him to say no thanks and cut me loose that day - he didn't. =( But he felt it was a slap in the face that I quit a great job without having another job lined up (I was quitting because of him for sure and everyone knew it), so he set out to prove he did not need me and tried to start taking over all my responsibilities immediately. He was failing badly (anyone would - you can't do 2 department heads jobs at the same time) but refused to let me help. So I got to keep pulling my full salary while not really doing much. After a week or so I just said F it and enjoyed it and spent my day surfing, BSing with coworkers, and taking LONG lunches.

Everyone in the office thought it was hilarious, but I felt pretty guilty. Funny thing is, since I finished the year, the owners (who I got along with very well) decided to pay me my bonus anyway - so thanks to his pride in not cutting me loose early like I wanted - I got to watch him work for 6 weeks doing my work, while drawing my check and then got a bonus to boot.

Guy is a total tool, but I did go out "clean" and tried to leave my jobs as clean as I could for whoever came after me. My managers would have been the ones to pay the price if I had done anything bad, so I didn't want to do that. My old boss did it all for me.
This sounds very similar to how I left my job. My co-workers would have been the ones hurting if I just up and left. I set them up for success and got to shake everyone's hand except the person I was leaving for.

Good for you.
Appreciate 1
unluky7465.00
      09-16-2018, 07:28 AM   #60
TheHouseWon
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5

Lottery winnings: write a letter to the CEO and leadership below outlining where their f-ups are.

New job lined up: one final call to clients reminding them I will be servicing their account from a new office
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2018, 01:14 AM   #61
CryptoX
Registered
Rep
Drives: bee em

I'd probably busy handing out my task to the next person who filled the position. I'd probably be planning my next move too and thanking everyone who worked and supported me.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2018, 08:24 AM   #62
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Bang bunch of randoms and get drunk?
Appreciate 2
jaye9441007.00
      09-18-2018, 07:24 AM   #63
jaye944
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a

1st part yes, don't get drunk, 2 reasons' one you have a mad hangover in the morning and 2 you won't remember a thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Bang bunch of randoms and get drunk?
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2018, 08:03 AM   #64
AntF32
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G30 540i xDrive - Carbon Black

Two weeks ago.......

End of three months notice.
1 - MASS delete of emails - circa 30k including sub folders
2 - Air horn (compressed air) under my line managers desk chair. The guy deserved it as he was an absolute arse with zero people skills.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2018, 08:04 AM   #65
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye944 View Post
1st part yes, don't get drunk, 2 reasons' one you have a mad hangover in the morning and 2 you won't remember a thing
Thought it was my last day, no consequences bro.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2018, 08:12 AM   #66
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye944 View Post
If you don't remember you cannot get arrested, right?
Appreciate 1
jaye9441007.00