BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Internal Parts
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-13-2018, 10:55 AM   #23
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
IND-Distribution's Avatar
United_States
3715
Rep
6,463
Posts


Drives: F90 M5
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornM3 View Post
When I try to add the red Start Button to the cart it won't let me, is it out of stock?
Thank you.
You may need to try another browser if that happens, if it still continues then you can place the order via email at info@ind-distribution.com or call us at 866.963.4520

We do have these in stock and ready to go.
__________________


866-963-4520 FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM FLICKR
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2018, 11:04 AM   #24
E92M3 JESSE
Private First Class
E92M3 JESSE's Avatar
United_States
47
Rep
151
Posts

Drives: M3 E92
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Queens, NY

iTrader: (3)

Happy I got mine

I waited 2 weeks due to popular demand but well worth the wait
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 1
      06-13-2018, 11:42 AM   #25
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
IND-Distribution's Avatar
United_States
3715
Rep
6,463
Posts


Drives: F90 M5
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92M3 JESSE View Post
Happy I got mine

I waited 2 weeks due to popular demand but well worth the wait
Looks great with the matching DCT paddles!
__________________


866-963-4520 FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM FLICKR
Appreciate 1
      07-23-2018, 03:25 PM   #26
Installsplus
Ultimate Driving Machine E92ESS625 M3/F15 X5Msport
Installsplus's Avatar
Canada
276
Rep
1,758
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 DCT/ESS 625 kit
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Mississauga,ON

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Can this be done without removing the airbag ?
__________________
"The Ultimate Driving Machine"
2011 E92 M3 supercharged ESS 625
2016 F15 X5 Msport 35i
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2018, 03:39 PM   #27
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
IND-Distribution's Avatar
United_States
3715
Rep
6,463
Posts


Drives: F90 M5
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Installsplus View Post
Can this be done without removing the airbag ?
It is possible but it is much easier removing the air bag from our experience.
__________________


866-963-4520 FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM FLICKR
Appreciate 1
      08-01-2018, 04:00 PM   #28
nycplumber
Captain
170
Rep
649
Posts

Drives: slow
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nyc

iTrader: (0)

I just opened mine and I'm definitely not impressed. I expected much higher quality and this is ebay level at best. Mind boggling how they would make the buttons red with GREY writing when the regular buttons have white. This is what you see in a 17 year old kids honda civic. Will be returning and certainly don't recommend
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2018, 05:39 PM   #29
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
IND-Distribution's Avatar
United_States
3715
Rep
6,463
Posts


Drives: F90 M5
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

The start /stop button plastic is translucent. Out of the box the letter looks grey but if you hold it up to a light source the lettering is pure white. This is so it can light up correctly at night.




__________________


866-963-4520 FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM FLICKR
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2018, 05:43 PM   #30
PKL
Colonel
PKL's Avatar
317
Rep
2,898
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Santa Monica

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IND-Distribution View Post
The start /stop button plastic is translucent. Out of the box the letter looks grey but if you hold it up to a light source the lettering is pure white. This is so it can light up correctly at night.
I got my blue one in the mail, and I think it looks great. I am just nervous to peel the trim away to install it!

Do you have a good install video? I have found a few okay ones by searching, but curious which one you point people to.
__________________
2011.75 E92 M3 ZCP
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2018, 06:59 PM   #31
donut_boi
Captain
444
Rep
850
Posts

Drives: 2015 F85 X5M DGM
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Covina, CA.

iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKL View Post
I got my blue one in the mail, and I think it looks great. I am just nervous to peel the trim away to install it!

Do you have a good install video? I have found a few okay ones by searching, but curious which one you point people to.
If you are ever near the San Gabriel Valley area give me a shot...I can help you install it. I have done it on my car as well as others from the forums.
__________________
2015 BMW X5 ///M | Donington Grey | Aragon Brown
MRF Engineering | BMW Performance | KW | BBS | iND | BMW Parts Pros | Coby |
BMW CCA # 538891
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2018, 05:08 AM   #32
0-60Motorsports
Colonel
0-60Motorsports's Avatar
Bahrain
461
Rep
2,575
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kingdom of Bahrain

iTrader: (1)

@ind-distribution Guys we need an red and blue M button for the X5M E70 please.
__________________
Current Mods:
2004 E46 M3cs JB/CSL
2010 E70 X5M AW/BLACK
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2018, 04:47 PM   #33
PKL
Colonel
PKL's Avatar
317
Rep
2,898
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Santa Monica

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut_boi View Post
If you are ever near the San Gabriel Valley area give me a shot...I can help you install it. I have done it on my car as well as others from the forums.
Hey, thanks for the offer! I'll let you know!
__________________
2011.75 E92 M3 ZCP
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2018, 04:28 PM   #34
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
IND-Distribution's Avatar
United_States
3715
Rep
6,463
Posts


Drives: F90 M5
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

We now carry the BMW limited edition full ignition switch with the IND red or polar blue start / stop button pre-installed.





__________________


866-963-4520 FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM FLICKR
Appreciate 1
      08-22-2018, 08:58 PM   #35
donut_boi
Captain
444
Rep
850
Posts

Drives: 2015 F85 X5M DGM
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Covina, CA.

iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IND-Distribution View Post
We now carry the BMW limited edition full ignition switch with the IND red or polar blue start / stop button pre-installed.





Very nice!

...but where are the yellow buttons
__________________
2015 BMW X5 ///M | Donington Grey | Aragon Brown
MRF Engineering | BMW Performance | KW | BBS | iND | BMW Parts Pros | Coby |
BMW CCA # 538891
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2018, 11:11 PM   #36
Banana Hammock
Beefcake
Banana Hammock's Avatar
3102
Rep
694
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut_boi View Post
Very nice!

...but where are the yellow buttons
I agree with this man! Yellow one please!
__________________
Akrapovic | Alpha-N | ARC | IND | KW | Varis | Volk | Vorsteiner
@kontradictions
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2018, 04:05 AM   #37
0-60Motorsports
Colonel
0-60Motorsports's Avatar
Bahrain
461
Rep
2,575
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kingdom of Bahrain

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IND-Distribution View Post
We now carry the BMW limited edition full ignition switch with the IND red or polar blue start / stop button pre-installed.





Very nice! Now please make us X5M guys an M button in blue and red please.
__________________
Current Mods:
2004 E46 M3cs JB/CSL
2010 E70 X5M AW/BLACK
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2018, 05:01 AM   #38
Whyte Dynamyte
Enlisted Member
27
Rep
40
Posts

Drives: Alpine White e90 M3 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: MN

iTrader: (0)

Any other colors for the ignition switch/outer ring? Would be nice to have black with an M Logo, or maybe just the blue or red to make it one solid color
__________________
2008 Alpine White e90 M3 6MT
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2018, 08:26 PM   #39
nycplumber
Captain
170
Rep
649
Posts

Drives: slow
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nyc

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IND-Distribution View Post
The start /stop button plastic is translucent. Out of the box the letter looks grey but if you hold it up to a light source the lettering is pure white. This is so it can light up correctly at night.
Fantastic, except for the other 12 hours of the day where it doesn't match the rest of the interior. That's just unacceptable and completely inexcusable. Everything about this button is cheap, except the price of course.

1. Colors don't match
2. Fitment isn't oem ( shaving the sides for correct depth?)
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2018, 09:46 AM   #40
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
2037
Rep
11,311
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycplumber View Post
Fantastic, except for the other 12 hours of the day where it doesn't match the rest of the interior. That's just unacceptable and completely inexcusable. Everything about this button is cheap, except the price of course.

1. Colors don't match
2. Fitment isn't oem ( shaving the sides for correct depth?)
Why not just return the button? We have compared the iND start/stop buttons to the rest of the market and confirmed that we offer the best overall product (fitments, color and illumination).

The mold has been corrected and modify the "M" button is no longer needed.

Modding is supposed to be fun. It doesn't sound like you are enjoying the part so please contact support@ind-distribution.com and we will take care of the return asap.
__________________


866-963-4520 FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM FLICKR
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2018, 11:48 AM   #41
nycplumber
Captain
170
Rep
649
Posts

Drives: slow
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nyc

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Why not just return the button? We have compared the iND start/stop buttons to the rest of the market and confirmed that we offer the best overall product (fitments, color and illumination).

The mold has been corrected and modify the "M" button is no longer needed.

Modding is supposed to be fun. It doesn't sound like you are enjoying the part so please contact support@ind-distribution.com and we will take care of the return asap.
You're comparing your button to knock off Chinese parts and are somehow claiming a victory that it's the 'best'. Ok so you admit that you brought a part to production that clearly wasn't ready. Good to know. What should everyone do that spent the money already for a subpar product? Are you gonna to take back the scraped M buttons? Modding IS fun, I'm $25k deep in 2 years because of my love for motorsports. Sadly this is the only purchase I have ever regretted. Thanks for the option, it's already been done. FYI: if you brought a decent product to market I would still buy from you but what you're currently offering is unacceptable
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2018, 12:45 PM   #42
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
2037
Rep
11,311
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycplumber View Post
You're comparing your button to knock off Chinese parts and are somehow claiming a victory that it's the 'best'. Ok so you admit that you brought a part to production that clearly wasn't ready. Good to know. What should everyone do that spent the money already for a subpar product? Are you gonna to take back the scraped M buttons? Modding IS fun, I'm $25k deep in 2 years because of my love for motorsports. Sadly this is the only purchase I have ever regretted. Thanks for the option, it's already been done. FYI: if you brought a decent product to market I would still buy from you but what you're currently offering is unacceptable
We did a test fit on in-house cars before shipping and did not experience any fitment issues and moved to market. The buttons were not consistent and we corrected this with a new mold. IND will 100% take back and scraped M buttons any send customers a brand new part.
__________________


866-963-4520 FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM FLICKR

Last edited by Nate@IND; 08-29-2018 at 01:05 PM..
Appreciate 1
      08-29-2018, 01:22 PM   #43
0-60Motorsports
Colonel
0-60Motorsports's Avatar
Bahrain
461
Rep
2,575
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kingdom of Bahrain

iTrader: (1)

My blue IND start button for like a glove a few weeks back and the quality is OE like. Love it.
__________________
Current Mods:
2004 E46 M3cs JB/CSL
2010 E70 X5M AW/BLACK
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2018, 05:27 PM   #44
Redd
Major
474
Rep
1,128
Posts

Drives: 2010 BMW E92 M3 Dakar Edition
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Malaysia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut_boi View Post
Very nice!

...but where are the yellow buttons
+1
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST