BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

02-23-2021, 07:42 PM   #1
ericjr13
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3 ZCP

FS: 2013 E92 M3 Interlagos Blue 6MT ZCP CF Roof

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
69,600 miles

2013 E92 M3 Interlagos Blue 6MT ZCP CF Roof w/ Black Novillo leather interior and carbon leather interior trim.

I am in Durham, NC. I have the clean NC title and maintenance records.

The 2013 is the last year of the naturally aspirated 4.0L V8 engine for the M3. This car still effortlessly rips up to 8400 rpm and sounds beautiful doing it.

I'm the second owner and I bought this car in March 2016 from the original owner with 28k miles on it. The first owner was military personnel stationed overseas, so he didn't get to drive it as much as he would have wanted.

It is with a heavy heart that I move on from this car. It was (and still is) a dream car. This has been my only car the last couple years, and it just makes more sense for me to buy a car more practical for daily life. With that being said, I have driven it in the rain, but the car has never seen snow or salty roads. The rare occasions we get a chance of snow in NC, I keep it sheltered.

Exterior Condition: This car was always hand washed and waxed. The paint still shines and the color is absolutely beautiful. Pictures will never do Interlagos Blue justice. The carbon fiber roof looks great and makes the car that much more sporty in my opinion.

The front end rock chips are as expected for the mileage. The bottom of the front valence has curb rash (mostly from the first owner), and could likely use a respray. The edges of the wheels have some curb rash that is not very noticeable in my opinion if the wheels are kept clean. There is a very small ding behind the driver door that would be very easy to PDR.

Interior Condition: The interior is still in very good condition. It was not very often that I had passengers, especially in the backseat. There are light scuff marks on the driver side door from swinging my feet out.

Maintenance / Mechanical: I use Michelin Super Sports. I've always thought that they do a great job keeping up with the ultimate driving machine.

I changed the oil this week, got a new battery about a year ago, all other service is up to date. I have the maintenance records starting at the 1.2k service.

Engine was thoroughly examined and cleaned out at 45,000 miles after cylinder 3 valves were not closing properly leading to a misfire. The BMW dealership took care of all of it under warranty and documented it and there's been 0 mechanical issues otherwise.

Just installed LUX H8 189s this week, completely stock and OEM otherwise.

It has never been in an accident, nor had any body work done to it. It's never been tracked (though I desperately wanted to). I also run it carefully and at lower RPMs until it gets to temperature.

Build sheet:

Model 133H M3 CP
Color A30 Interlagos Blue Metallic
Upholstery NCSW Black Novillo Leather

Options
ZCP Competition Package 2,500.00
223 Dynamic Damper Control N/C
Z59 19" Light allow Y-spoke wheels style 359M

ZPP Premium Package 4,350.00
313 Power folding auto dimming mirrors
319 Universal garage-door opener
322 Comfort Access keyless entry
415 Power rear sunshade
459 Power front seats with driver seat memory
4NA Interior mirror with compass
507 Park distance control (rear-only)
609 Navigation system
615 Online Information Services
620 Voice-command
6UH Real Time Traffic Information

1CA CO2 Relevant vehicles
1CC Automatic start/stop function
2MD M Drive
2VB Tire pressure monitor
302 Anti-theft alarm system
423 Floor mats
490 Adjustable seat width and lumbar support
4AE Adjustable front armrest
4MY Carbon Leather interior trim
521 Rain sensor and auto headlights
563 Ambiance lighting
616 Online platform
639 BMW Assist with Bluetooth
676 Hi-fi sound system
693 Satellite radio preparation
697 DVD Area coding
6AA BMW TeleServices
6AB TeleService Control
6FL iPod and USB adapter
6NF Smartphone integration
6NR BMW Apps
6VC Combox controller
760 Shadowline exterior trim
8SC TeleService Activation
8SP CO2 control
8TN Daytime driving lights
925 Shipping package
9AA Transport protection

(Note: In the first few pictures the brake rotors looks orange-ish but that because I just washed the car and hadn't moved it. They don't actually look like that as you can see from the rooftop pictures)

Attached Images

Last edited by ericjr13; 02-24-2021 at 12:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2021, 07:01 PM   #2
Geron1m0
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i

2013 e92 m3

Hi,
I'm interested in your car and would like to know how to get in touch with you. I'm currently in VA so it would be a weekend trip for me to take a look at it but I'd like to talk to you about it first. Thanks,

Rick
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2021, 07:34 PM   #3
ericjr13
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geron1m0 View Post
Hi,
I'm interested in your car and would like to know how to get in touch with you. I'm currently in VA so it would be a weekend trip for me to take a look at it but I'd like to talk to you about it first. Thanks,

Rick
PM sent!
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2021, 11:13 AM   #4
ericjr13
United_States
Rep

The car is now under deposit
Appreciate 0