BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

07-20-2016, 09:28 AM   #23
Longboarder
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Properstyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
I listed jimmy's upgrades from the actual aa kit. There is very little still in tact that came with the kit - except the rotrex. When I said lightened I meant the interior / seats changed, etc not just wheels. So perhaps I didn't explain myself clearly about what is done to this car. I assumed people on this forum knew so that's my badd. Look jimmys car is fast - faster than mine in the half for sure as expected with his mods and boost level (which again is not the stock level 3 aa boost). It's built really well from Auto Talent - a fantastic shop here in SoCal. I never thought I could win so I was happy to keep most of the race close.

Yes I have the water tank with an ESS tune that has an 8600 rpm limit. Those are my two mods from the standard kit.

So anyway back to the originally comment these two cars aren't really comparable unless I went on a modding spree with mine.

The important thing is that we were both smoking most cars out there except the P1 lol the modded f12 lol again and the e85 and upgraded turbo gtrs. The tuned m4 stood no chance. The hellcat got whooped even though
He jumped by 2 cars, and even from a dig the AWD cars were specs in the mirror.

Because of the way you wrote "lightened with apex wheels" it sounds like you meant the wheels not parts of the car. all of that aside my only point was ess isn't end all be all especially when the vf kit is the same damn thing. Tune being the different but 9 other people offer tunes so there goes that piece. ESS support has gone to complete and udder crap.
I have heard their customer support deteriorated dramatically since Roman departed but question here to help the OP and others - can't Roman still assist with ESS parts, tunes, etc in his role at Alexshop?
a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0