BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

04-24-2024, 01:41 PM   #23
Tragiclil
Private
Rep
Drives: Toyota RAV4 Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLIEN View Post
I’ve got the exact problem. I have an e90 335, e92 m3 and a 21 RAV4 LE coming up on the end of its lease. I rented an X5 40i and fell in love. The luxurious feel, power and tech has me thinking of selling something to get into one. I know I’d regret selling the m3 but also feel like I could get a chunk of change on it too.

I’m going to resist the urge and simply buy an x3 or x5 as an addition so the future me doesn’t hate me.
I will say one advantage with our Ravs is we can go on long road trips and park in tight/sketchy areas without worrying it’ll get beat up, chipped, banged on. Plus it’s like the most reliable car. I’m obsessed with keeping the M3 mint and the RAV4 prime is no slouch being the second fastest Toyota. I’m still teetering with what to do. I’ll be following your journey along the way.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2024, 01:46 PM   #24
ATLIEN
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 335i & 11 M3 ZCP

[QUOTE=Tragiclil;31099383]I will say one advantage with our Ravs is we can go on long road trips and park in tight/sketchy areas without worrying it’ll get beat up, chipped, banged on. Plus it’s like the most reliable car. I’m obsessed with keeping the M3 mint and the RAV4 prime is no slouch being the second fastest Toyota. I’m still teetering with what to do. I’ll be following your journey along the way.

No doubt. The rav4 has been the most reliable car I’ve ever owned and the fuel mileage is awesome. The only thing that I have a hard time with is the lack of creature comforts and the 4 banger buzz. One other thing is you can literally lose it on the sea of rav4s. I accidentally tried to open another silver rav thinking it was mine. Doh!!!

I’d love another Toyota but nothing they sell suv wise does it for me. I don’t want a Highlander or Crown and a Lexus is bmw territory with turbo 4s and whatnot.
      04-24-2024, 04:36 PM   #25
lakehoustonnative
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3 E93

Not exactly the same, but I had a Cayenne GTS for a while before I got my M3. It was a really fun SUV but I wouldn’t go back if I had the choice.
Appreciate 0