BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Mporium BMW

06-24-2022, 02:31 AM   #1
f82_spooly
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 M4, E92 M3, E46 M3

CT /// N5X : Rollout to MPACT

MPACT! The biggest BMW event on the east coast. A MUST for any BMW enthusiast. We will be coordinating a cruise to MPACT. I'm rounding everyone up from the Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Vermont area and we'll be meeting up with NYC/Long Island guys on our way down. We will be leaving the day before as the event tends to be very popular with 2-3 hour delays to get in.

We will be staying at FairBridge Inn & Suites Poconos. We spoke to the sales manager and was able to get a discount on the rooms! $165 after taxes for either single OR double bed standard room! You NEED to mention "CT N5X" and you MUST call them directly @ 570-517-0112 for the DISCOUNTED rate. Please make SURE to call and get your reservation as the rooms will get booked up FAST!

We will be stopping at The Bagel Emporium of Tarrytown for a quick bite + meeting up the NYC guys who will also be joining us on the rollout as well!!!

Check out the FB event page for more details or the Instagram @ctn5x

If you have any questions shoot me a message looking forward to having a massive cruise to MPACT!

Location for NYC/Long Island guys : 350 S Broadway, Tarrytown, NY 10591 - 12PM is when we'll get there to meet up!

https://fb.me/e/1XdykMgki

More info to come!
Appreciate 0