BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Mporium BMW

10-30-2009, 10:54 AM   #23
Digital.James
Colonel
Rep
Drives: GT4, Raptor.2, Tuono 1100F

i dated a girl once, and she was my boss. I asked her once we started (started drunk one night, and woke up in her bed), if she was going to fire me once we broke up. of course she said no. guess what happened once i broke it off. she didnt even wait two days before she canned me
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2009, 11:00 AM   #24
Kensta335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital.James View Post
i dated a girl once, and she was my boss. I asked her once we started (started drunk one night, and woke up in her bed), if she was going to fire me once we broke up. of course she said no. guess what happened once i broke it off. she didnt even wait two days before she canned me
lol owned
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2009, 11:11 AM   #25
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
Short version -

Someone posted a thread offering to pay people if they would write him a letter saying he'd done 75 hours of community service for them, so he could get a scholarship. He was soliciting fraud, basically. Yomama called him out on it and made fun of him. Yomama got banned. The fraudster is still here.
That's fucking gay

Best regards,
darkcloud

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #26
brocken
Captain
Rep
Drives: X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital.James View Post
If women can have big ass lawsuits for that then guys need to do it too. Can't have different rules for slits and balls.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #27
MCS
e90 newbie
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 E93

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
haha, to the OP.

Dating someone at work is how I met my wife.

We both started off at Andersen Consulting (Now Accenture). Accenture and all of the Big 4 accounting/consulting firms are loaded with young people straight out of college.

Anyways, I met her in the office when I was on the "beach" between consulting assignments. Hung out with her and then met up outside of the office. we never worked on the same assignment and were the same level, so its not a boss/underling type of thing.

Long story short, she left Accenture to go to Goldman Sachs and I no longer work at ACN either. We've been married 9 years and have 2 kids...

message - You can date whomever you want. I'd advise dating anyone reporting to you or that you report to; Nonetheless - office romances happen all the time.