BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

BPM

07-06-2015, 11:37 AM   #1
Mpoweroo1
OO=00=OO
United_States
Rep
Drives: God's Chariot

Dallas Area Detail Input

Wanted to see who on the board has had good experience with detailers in the Dallas area. I have heard many good things about Ottman's Detail.

Im looking to do a Stg.1 detail on my Jet Black sedan. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2015, 10:27 PM   #2
OneMmmm
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpoweroo1 View Post
Wanted to see who on the board has had good experience with detailers in the Dallas area. I have heard many good things about Ottman's Detail.

Im looking to do a Stg.1 detail on my Jet Black sedan. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I dropped my car off w/ Josh and got it back in worse condition. Yes it was clean, but he dented my gas lid trying to figure out how to close it -- The gas lid was open and the doors were locked, so when he tried to close it he couldn't. Rather than calling or researching how to close it (unlock the doors, and voila!), he tried to force it shut.

He wouldn't admit to causing the dent even though he would admit to not being able to figure out how to close it. I recommend looking elsewhere.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2015, 08:53 AM   #3
Mpoweroo1
OO=00=OO
United_States
Rep
Drives: God's Chariot

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMmmm View Post
I dropped my car off w/ Josh and got it back in worse condition. Yes it was clean, but he dented my gas lid trying to figure out how to close it -- The gas lid was open and the doors were locked, so when he tried to close it he couldn't. Rather than calling or researching how to close it (unlock the doors, and voila!), he tried to force it shut.

He wouldn't admit to causing the dent even though he would admit to not being able to figure out how to close it. I recommend looking elsewhere.
Thanks for the feedback. I am really surprised to hear this. So far, I have received many high praises for Josh. Was actually going to set up an appoinment with him. Might need to continue looking.

Any other recomendations OneMmmm? Some others mentioned Detail Werkz.

Last edited by Mpoweroo1; 07-07-2015 at 09:29 AM..
Appreciate 0