BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-19-2018, 10:42 AM   #1
vettbryan
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

2010 E92 M3 Silverstone silver DCT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 29,999.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I am selling my 2010 E92 M3 with 89708 miles on it. The car is in Silverstone Silver and has the rare extended red leather. I am the second owner and bought it with 43k miles on it. The car still has the original rod bearings on it, I was lucky and never had any problems with them. The car has a good amount of mods that I bought over the years. Engine and Transmission are still in good shape. The car has every package except for the cold package which gives heated seats and so on. Sadly I've done a lot of highway driving and have some rock chips in the front bumper. i have the "tune to air" accessory which allows you to listen to your music on your phone over Bluetooth.

MODS

Appearance:

-Carbon fiber mirrors, intake scoops on the hood, E brake handle, and carbon fiber trim over the steering wheel.
-Black grill from ECS
-Upgraded LED blue Angel eyes
-Functional black tow strap
-Alcantara wrapped steering wheel with a red stripe at 12 o'clock
-Carbon fiber duck bill spoiler and diffuser.
-Pedal hause metal brake and gas pedals and their DCT billet paddle shifters.
-Blacked out M3 badge as well as black side blinker covers

Performance:

-Primary and secondary cat delete along with the OEM muffler mod.
-Stage 2 tune from BPM (tuned for 93 octane) as well as their transmission tune.
-Active Autowerke oiled green air filter
-Dinan under drive pulley
-Eibach street lowering springs.
-Macht schnell spacers on all 4 wheels, 10mm in back and 20mm in front I believe.
-Awron digital dash display
-Michelin super sports in the front and Pilot sport 4s in the back with still 80 percent tread left.
-AFE matte black intake scoops

If you have any more questions or would like to hear the sound of the exhaust i have videos for you as well as a promotional video that a local artist shot for me. I've never got it dynoed but others with the same mods are getting 400-410 whp so it should be around there also. Best way to reach me is to text or call me at,
(239) 789-5320.
Here is the link to the pictures for some reason i couldn't post any to the thread

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yn...0xqCnoBysgWJ6h

Last edited by vettbryan; 07-19-2018 at 11:09 AM..
Appreciate 0