BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

BPM

05-17-2022, 12:59 PM   #1
jritt@essex
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, NSX, 997.2, 987.1

Exclamation Ferodo Racing Brake Pad price increase June 1st 2022 and summer factory shutdown!

In two weeks Ferodo Racing is raising their prices across all brake pad shapes and compounds. DS2500 is going up 12% and DS3.12, DS1.11, and all other compounds are going up 8%. Also, Ferodo Italy has an annual summer shutdown during the month of August and doesn't ship any pads during that time. You can purchase directly through Essex in the link below or through your favorite Ferodo dealer. If you're unsure which compound best suits you, please read our guide, "Which Ferodo Brake Pad Compound is Right for Me?"

We currently have some of each pad below on-hand in our Charlotte, NC warehouse, but I expect them to sell out very quickly. Given the current global manufacturing and shipping landscape, we're unfortunately unsure when we'll see more. If you think you'll need Ferodo pads before autumn, now is the time to stock up for the best prices and timely delivery.

All Ferodo pad options for E9X M3 front and rear OEM calipers (scroll down):

https://www.essexparts.com/my-vehicl...M3/E90%20Sedan

Ferodo pads for AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Brake Kits:

Ferodo pads for front CP5060 and CP9660
Ferodo pads for front CP9668
Ferodo pads for rear CP5040 and CP94xx

If you're looking for owner feedback on Ferodo Racing brake pads or our AP Racing Brake Kits, please be sure to check out the Essex Blog.

Thank you very much for your continued support during these challenging times gents...we really appreciate it!
Appreciate 0