BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

Mporium BMW

05-21-2020, 01:29 AM   #1
Serxhio24
United_States
Rep
Drives: ZCP E90 M3

WTB: Left DCT paddle shifter w/ module & wiring

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Was installing Pedal Haus extended paddles and the left one is just not working to full potential, only the top part of the paddle down shifts which is weird.

Really don't need the paddle shifter if possible, but I'm willing to do anything at this point just to get it working!

Hopefully someone has one

Appreciate 0
      05-26-2020, 11:31 PM   #2
Ram3n
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 e93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serxhio24 View Post
Was installing Pedal Haus extended paddles and the left one is just not working to full potential, only the top part of the paddle down shifts which is weird.

Really don't need the paddle shifter if possible, but I'm willing to do anything at this point just to get it working!

Hopefully someone has one
Hey when you reinstalled the paddles did a ball fall out ?? I installed the same paddles and when I did a ball fell out. I didn’t notice and after installing one side, right after it didn’t feel right. Like it just hung there with no support of the ball that’s supposed make it pivot easier.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2020, 02:26 PM   #3
Serxhio24
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram3n View Post
Hey when you reinstalled the paddles did a ball fall out ?? I installed the same paddles and when I did a ball fell out. I didn’t notice and after installing one side, right after it didn’t feel right. Like it just hung there with no support of the ball that’s supposed make it pivot easier.
Yes you need that ball bearing in there for the paddles to function like normal. I was careful to leave them in there when installing the new paddles so mine did not fall out, oddly enough my left paddle ball bearing was actually stuck with some grease so I forced it out and cleaned it up with alcohol. I thought it would fix everything and work like normal but it didn't, so I'm kind of lost.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2020, 10:11 PM   #4
Ram3n
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 e93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serxhio24 View Post
Quote:
Yes you need that ball bearing in there for the paddles to function like normal. I was careful to leave them in there when installing the new paddles so mine did not fall out, oddly enough my left paddle ball bearing was actually stuck with some grease so I forced it out and cleaned it up with alcohol. I thought it would fix everything and work like normal but it didn't, so I'm kind of lost.
Do you hear a click on the left paddle??
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2020, 07:42 PM   #5
Serxhio24
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Do you hear a click on the left paddle??
Yes they click like normal.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2020, 07:43 PM   #6
Serxhio24
United_States
Rep

Purchased a set on eBay, please take this down thank you!
Appreciate 0