BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

07-28-2014, 02:56 PM   #1
N1tr0gen
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3Vert

BMW of Rochester Hills

Hey all,

I'm thinking of taking my US sold E93 M3 for a scheduled service there (since service plans for US vehicles are not honoured in Canada), but was not able to find any reliable reviews. Anyone can comment on any experiences they had? Should I take it somewhere else in that area?

Any input much appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2014, 03:32 PM   #2
Ezio
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

Thats my local BMW dealership. I got all my BMWs from them. I dont think you should have any problems with them. I have only used them for basic stuff though. Like oil change.

another good dealership i would use would be BMW of bloomfield hills (Erhard) i have heard really good things about them. probably the better dealership to be honest. There is a guy that works in the service department that has a M3 and works on them. I can get you more Info from my friend if you want.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2014, 03:51 PM   #3
N1tr0gen
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
Thats my local BMW dealership. I got all my BMWs from them. I dont think you should have any problems with them. I have only used them for basic stuff though. Like oil change.

another good dealership i would use would be BMW of bloomfield hills (Erhard) i have heard really good things about them. probably the better dealership to be honest. There is a guy that works in the service department that has a M3 and works on them. I can get you more Info from my friend if you want.
Good to know! Well I'm going to get only the oil change and brake fluid done, so nothing complicated and Rochester dealership is more on my way to my destination so I think I'll stick to them.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2014, 10:02 AM   #4
N1tr0gen
Private First Class
Rep

Took it to the Rochester Hills. They did a good, fast job. Simple service: oil change, filter swap and brake fluid flush. SA was Ben Hilgendorf.
Appreciate 0