BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

01-30-2019, 05:38 PM   #1
Matthew_M3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 Coupe

Alex @AlpineMSS

First off, Alex, you are the fucking man.

I recently bought a Bimmerworld Catless XPipe and had it installed soon after. Knowing that id have a check engine light for increased emissions, i soon began looking around for tunes. I knew about the obvious ones like Ginati, Dinan, and evolve. However I found out, on the forums, about Alex @AlpineMSS. Everyone had good things to say about him and were quite happy with his tune. After not being impressed with the Dinan tune on my old 335i and the meh service i got from gintani after buying their tune for my dads E60 M5, i bought Alexs tunes.

Being someone who has never gone through this process before, i was being extra careful when going through the tuning process. Alex helped me out immensely and even, quickly, fixed a mistake on the tune regarding my vin (my fault entirely). He was always responding to my texts and questions. Already drove the car and it feels faster from the drivers seat and butt dyno is very happy. Definitely would recommend this tune for others.
Appreciate 2