BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Mporium BMW

11-20-2018, 08:35 AM   #1
IanMan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Alpine White M3 Sedan

FCP Euro for the win

Had a great experience with FCP Euro. I don't know how they did it but I'm impressed with the level of customer service I received this morning. Last night I posted on the "Why I Hate ECS Tuning" page about how FCP Euro accidentally sent me the wrong sparkplugs thus leaving me unable to move my car at an important time. I use a fake last name on FB for privacy. They figured out which order was mine, emailed me, and told me they were next day airing me the parts I needed. I really appreciate it. This is the polar opposite of the service I received from ECS tuning last year. ECS mailed my parts to Hawaii to my old address and they were damaged, then forced me to pay shipping to send them from Hawaii to the Midwest which ended up costing me $55. Whenever I contacted customer service, they kept hanging up on me or leaving the chat. FCP reached out to me before 9AM their time before I even had a chance to call. FCP Euro for the win. After this experience, I plan on staying with them. I'm also not the type to utilize a liftime warranty on most expendable items, so I am more than glad to give them my money as long as I continue to own German cars.
Appreciate 1
inTgr8r2421.50
      11-20-2018, 06:05 PM   #2
shimmy23
F15 daddymobile
Rep
Drives: GS X5

nice!!!!!
      11-20-2018, 06:21 PM   #3
inTgr8r
Lieutenant General
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

nothing but good things to say re FCP Euro as well.
The only time I use ECS now is the odd time when they carry a part that FCP doesnt have listed, but that is very rare.
'07 Z4 M Coupe Alpine White (sold)
Appreciate 1
IanMan382.50
      11-20-2018, 07:05 PM   #4
EnVe46
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 LeMansBlue

Great guys over there. I've been shopping for struts for my E38 m sport, no one makes oem equivalents, so one of the guys who works there took is time after the rush of his day to talk to me about his experiences with his E38 and the benefits/downfalls of all my options. I didn't even place an order yet and they're willing to go above and beyond to help. Other part suppliers should take note of their business model cause it's working. I'll gladly pay slightly more to get better service and the lifetime warranty to boot
IanMan382.50
      11-20-2018, 07:11 PM   #5
inTgr8r
Lieutenant General
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

as a side note, I also stopped buying from Turner after ECS took over.
'07 Z4 M Coupe Alpine White (sold)
Appreciate 1
IanMan382.50
      12-21-2018, 08:08 PM   #6
brettcp
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by inTgr8r View Post
The only time I use ECS now is the odd time when they carry a part that FCP doesnt have listed, but that is very rare.
If you find a part that FCP doesn't have listed, just e-mail them.. I needed a gasket that they didn't have listed and e-mailed them about it, they responded and said they'd add it - the same afternoon it was listed on their site.. Impressive.
Appreciate 1
IanMan382.50
      12-21-2018, 10:00 PM   #7
cjm41
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 Land Rover LR4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettcp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by inTgr8r View Post
If you find a part that FCP doesn't have listed, just e-mail them.. I needed a gasket that they didn't have listed and e-mailed them about it, they responded and said they'd add it - the same afternoon it was listed on their site.. Impressive.
Agreed they are awesome. ECS website had bad info, ordered a part, it was wrong. They offered to let me return the item after I jumped through hoops of printing a shipping label and dropping it off at UPS.

I said I'd keep the $60 part it wasn't worth the hassle but asked that they please update their website to prevent other customers from making the mistake. They ignored that request and the website is still wrong.

They are pieces of shit.

FCP Euro is awesome. They may be priced higher a few bucks here and there but it's worth it.