BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Mporium BMW

03-26-2014, 01:39 PM   #23
rjd598
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfcriverahenry View Post
Excuse my ignorance on the topic, I am new here. I tried to call Bimmer Tech several times and no answer. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction so that I can contact BPM? Link may be? Thanks in advance.
http://www.bpmsport.com/tuning.php
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2014, 02:24 PM   #24
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
We are here to help!! PM me anytime!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2016, 07:32 PM   #25
audioMeth
BTC maxi
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomob63 View Post
Yeah. Bumping an old thread.
But was in their site to buy 600 plus in parts for a rear camera retro and it needs coding.

I'm not the patient type. Going to see if Kyle ModMyNav is still around.
Had that rear camera on another e90. True. No dynamic lines , was not the oem controller but I didn't have to chase down anyone for coding.

Glad I found this.
i am sure BPM does this. i had Mike Benvo BPMSport code my car in the past (tune and various other software tweaks). i actually took longer than i think he preferred as i was waiting for better weather to install my full exhaust and didn't want to have him do the coding incrementally.

years later i reached out to him and he responded back to me very quickly and mind you it was a question that would not lead to additional revenue. i think this speaks volumes to what they think the idea of customer service is.

side note; i think Patryk handled this situation pretty damn well.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2017, 06:09 PM   #26
Redbeemer
Ne Plus Ultra
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portimao Blue 2022 M240iXdrive

BimmerTech Customer Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo@BMWofFairfax View Post
I was interested in retrofitting Sirius Sat Radio to my car, and I had heard good things about Bimmer-tech. So, I went online and ordered the kit. The item was shipped in a somewhat timely manner(just a cable). Now, here's the problem, you have to contact them to code it for you. They're in Poland. You don't get any type of files to do it yourself or anything. YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THEM. THEY DON'T EVEN TELL YOU THAT ON THE WEBSITE! All you get is a cable that connects to the OBII port cable. It's been a week that I've been trying to contact the coder and all I've gotten from him is: Can I please have your VIN? Which I have provided. I've tried calling the USA number, with no luck, I've tried contacting vendors listed on their website, I've emailed with Derak constantly but they just don't seem to care about their customers. The coder is NEVER around. He NEVER checks his messages.

DO NOT BUY CODING FROM BIMMERTECH. THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE CODER IS NEVER ON AND YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR CODING DONE. I'm going to dispute the charge on my card because I am fed up with having to chase these guys down and email over and over again to try and get answers. If you're interested in coding your car, DO NOT DO IT THROUGH BIMMER-TECH!
Sorry to hear of your problem with BimmerTech. I have a rear view camera kit from them and had some issues due to very poor installation, not the camera itself. I have been in almost continuous contact with both their Customer Service in Poland as well as their US headquarters in Florida. The guy in Poland is fantastic and I even spoke to him via their VOIP connection for about an hour and a half. They went above and beyond to help me out and get my camera reinstalled by one of their Certified installers who did a fantastic job. They even gave me some free USB coding/upgrades because of my troubles. The person in Customer Service I dealt with is named Maciej (first name) and his email is: support@bimmer-tech.net; try contacting him at this address and I bet he will return your email in 24 hours or less (remember there is about a 7 hour time difference, depending on which time zone you live in in USA). Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2018, 06:18 PM   #27
heliskiier
Rep
Drives: 435i Vertible

Thumbs down I got Sirius coding from them and it crashed hard!

Yes, I got it when I got my 428 and it all went well at first. I did the coding session and it was easy and I was activated. 3 months later satellite disappeared from my radio menu. I contacted them and they told me I must have gone to a dealer and it got deactivated.

I told them I never ever have visited a BMW dealer. I bought it from a Lexus dealer. They told me it would cost me another $75 for a recoding and they've never seen this problem before. Grudgingly I paid and did another coding session where the guy IM'd me that it was OK all along and I must not know how to get to the satellite menu...

Well, in this car all you have to do is open the Radio menu and Satellite is supposed to be there so you can get in and activate.

My recode didn't work. I still don't have the Satellite in any of my menus and I've been told that I am essentially ignorant by their tech.

Guess what? I'm into them for over $400 and I don't have Satellite and I guarantee you that they'll tell me that "this is never happened before."

Well it did happen, I paid yet more money that I should never have had to pay and I got nothing but an insult from a tech..

Stay away! Stay very far away! These guys will not care if their job doesn't work. They already have your $$$ and you're not getting it back when their job screws up.

Jackass said I never had a problem and I just didn't know how to get to the menu on a car I'm totally familiar with.

Never pay these guys a dime! Just don't do it.

That is all. Now I'm going to go back and see how much they want to do it a third time because they have shown no interest in standing behind their product.

Oh by the way Bimmertech, you may PM me if you have any intention of taking care of a customer who paid you a ton of money. Or you can just chill in Iceland buying some ale on my money. I really expect no response, but I had to try.
Appreciate 1